@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@Alligator that sounds like your cm shiftig from fertile to nonfertile. It will go scant or more creamy in the next day. After O you can even get ewcm up until 2dpo but if you are temping you will see your temps will show ovulation having taken place already.

Just checking in, AF due Friday, feeling crampy today so I reckon it’s coming. I’m not even testing this month I’m just waiting it out ready for next month

Update with proov pics so I can show my progesterone increase since ovulation this weird as heck cycle.

During my last full AF in blue on cd 5 I took a baseline proov and it was dark and neg. I took three more 1dpo, 2dpo and 5dpo. 5dpo was positive for progesterone over 5ng. This cycle at 1dpo while still with a light bleed my line is lighter than last cycle test at 1dpo. Today at 2dpo the test is the same.

And my temp is post O and I want to start progesterone suppositories but I am also wondering if I should just let this cycle play out on its own. No interference. I will probably get another flo in 12 days I suspect.

I cant imagine I will have enough of a lining to support implantation.

:shrug: Just don't know what to do really.
Btw. 2dpo today

View attachment 1088001

@Mum_of_twins I don't care for that brand of ubi. I have been on it for years and no difference noticed. Heard good things about the myo and D. Worth taking. From what I know most with Pcos take it and have had lots of success. You can take both all cycle. Up to you when you want to stop.

I read a lot of good reviews about the Myo & D. I already ordered mine. I just hope and pray that our body listens to us in the next cycle, this whole situation is really annoying and frustrating.

Hey ladies ... so appt went really well . The doctor we met with is absolutely amazing and spent 3 hrs with us today. I’m 10 dpo but the ultrasound revealed that the lining of my uterus looks like it should if I was on my period so he thinks this may be the reason for early MCs. He has started both my husband and I on several supplements until labs come back and based on that we will know how to proceed. He said he is confident that he can get us to a happy healthy pregnancy :)

Hey ladies ... so appt went really well . The doctor we met with is absolutely amazing and spent 3 hrs with us today. I’m 10 dpo but the ultrasound revealed that the lining of my uterus looks like it should if I was on my period so he thinks this may be the reason for early MCs. He has started both my husband and I on several supplements until labs come back and based on that we will know how to proceed. He said he is confident that he can get us to a happy healthy pregnancy :)

That’s a fantastic news and happy for u guys. Congratulations.

I read a lot of good reviews about the Myo & D. I already ordered mine. I just hope and pray that our body listens to us in the next cycle, this whole situation is really annoying and frustrating.

You said it!!! I am ready to march forward into a cycle where we mostly have our ducks in a row. So tired of all this yahtzee.

I was on myo and d but stopped. Don't know if it was the brand or that I wasnt consistent enough.

Getting ready to get a new ubiquinol tonight.

WOW...who would have thought!!! That is sad that the lining was not good but soooo fantastic to know that is most likely the cause of lil beans not sticking. So happy for you to have a leg to stand on after meeting with your RE who sounds very invested in getting you all kinds preggy. What supplements did he recommend while you do the tests, if you dont mind sharing? Hugs

That’s good Bump that they say they can help you to get you pregnant. It was very worthwhile going to that appointment, I’m glad you got a positive doctor and outlook.

You said it!!! I am ready to march forward into a cycle where we mostly have our ducks in a row. So tired of all this yahtzee.

I was on myo and d but stopped. Don't know if it was the brand or that I wasnt consistent enough.

Getting ready to get a new ubiquinol tonight.

WOW...who would have thought!!! That is sad that the lining was not good but soooo fantastic to know that is most likely the cause of lil beans not sticking. So happy for you to have a leg to stand on after meeting with your RE who sounds very invested in getting you all kinds preggy. What supplements did he recommend while you do the tests, if you dont mind sharing? Hugs
He started me on baby aspirin, folate, and omega 3 ... and my husband on omegas and coq10. We are glad that we are at least getting answers and quickly :)

@Bump288 Thank you for sharing that. I am afraid to try baby asprin because my blood clots slow. At least it did the last time I checked. I think its from all the years of being on Omega supplements. I've taken crazy amounts and I read it can thin out your blood as well as raise you blood cholesterol. BUT it depends on the type and the amount you are taking. I've calmed down my take of it and the only thing I am being sure of now is that my regular vitamin has folate over folic acid. I'm already on the Co Q10.

I can't wait to see how things change for you now that you are on a new remime. Oh, and I got my husband to start taking Wellmans, it has pretty much all that he needs for his sperm dudes in it. You can look it up on Amazon. He is actually taking it without complaining....lol Check with you doc of course. HUGS

@Hevalouaddict FX AF doesn't show and you get a bfp. HUGs

So 3DPO and I can’t get yesterday’s darkish OPK out of my mind so I test again... and positive OPK. I guess I must have tried and failed to ovulate last week. Now only one BD session in my fertile window and OH is stressed about work and I don’t have high hopes for getting another cheeky one in. I feel deflated :(

@AlwaysAGodmom do you normally have dark opk past ovulation? Its my norm. By 6dpo they are def not positive anymore but still with a thick color.

Anything else that makes you think you didnt O?

@AlwaysAGodmom do you normally have dark opk past ovulation? Its my norm. By 6dpo they are def not positive anymore but still with a thick color.

Anything else that makes you think you didnt O?
Thank you, I hope you’re right!

I guess I was surprised last week as I didn’t *feel* like I O’d - it was a couple of days earlier than my usual and I didn’t have any cramping or anything. This morning I had lots of ewcm and I have little cramps on my LH side now. I feel better after shedding a little tear, it just felt frustrating to feel like I was trying to do everything ‘right’ based on my OPKs and tests and then I got a second positive and have to start the TWW again. A good reminder we can’t control much in this process!

6 DPO and BFN. Temps are not very exciting either. Could just be early.

0E695009-9E07-4E1C-BA93-1C0AD7E76322.png F113353E-DF72-4C10-9BB5-6A3DBD8D5A53.jpeg

Thank you, I hope you’re right!

I guess I was surprised last week as I didn’t *feel* like I O’d - it was a couple of days earlier than my usual and I didn’t have any cramping or anything. This morning I had lots of ewcm and I have little cramps on my LH side now. I feel better after shedding a little tear, it just felt frustrating to feel like I was trying to do everything ‘right’ based on my OPKs and tests and then I got a second positive and have to start the TWW again. A good reminder we can’t control much in this process!

Oh, hugs, I almost started crying with you. It is frustrating. Hey, keep bding. It is all you can do at this point. Bding even after I suspect I already Od helps me feel like I totally covered all my fertile days...like really covered. Cant hurt and for all we know your gut instincts could be right. So just go for the hay but dont let the stress monster go for a ride on your back. I am dodging stress like a case of the cooties in elementary.....lol...not getting me. And of course keep your strength pool full of prayers to God. :hugs2:

6 DPO and BFN. Temps are not very exciting either. Could just be early.

View attachment 1088022

View attachment 1088023

Fx for you Dee!!!

Good morning or afternoon/evening, not sure where everyone is at.

I was thinking just now that I will start my progesterone supplements at 3dpo. I think my proov test is darker this morning than yesterday's but I know progesterone can fluctuate and it should peak at 7dpo. However, given my current state of , 'what just happened', I am going to treat my progesterone like a bcp. I will take it up until 14dpo then stop and wait for AF. All signs for this cycle point to the bermuda triangle sadly. I will still test on the 29th for a shot in the dark bfp but I have reverted my heart to looking at this cycle as a break. I'm sad and happy at the same time. Sad that things went so wrong this month but happy that I at least tried. Trying gives me hope. :angelnot:

:cold: And OH BOY the weather outside is getting chilly!!! I can't wait for October 1st to hit next week. I think my hubby mentioned the autumn change over happening soon. Normally I'm all depressed when it gets colder but not this year. The holiday season is upon us!! And I love me some Halloween first. You will find my front yard looking like a grave yard come Halloween. I like to save my turkey and pumpkins for Thanksgiving. Yes we are THAT family...hahahha...just give us a reason to toss up decorations and we are there!

Anyone feeling festive yet?????:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->