@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I think this is another cp. too many days of faint lines.
10 dpo fmu
4AF32428-205D-49C5-A9BB-29508CB494F5.jpeg 9507AB2B-6203-46D6-B5FF-2F8E63154FAC.jpeg 82895652-D204-4AFB-9EC6-4FD38C94EB84.jpeg

@LuvallmyH I hope not. You are so early. Maybe just a slow beta. Praying baby picks up health and starts showing you some stronger bfps. Hugs

Oh luv I am sorry. I hope it's just a slow rise. you're still early. maybe you just have residual HCG in your system at all times? Have you ever tested before O to see? I would be curious myself to do that because I think I may be like that too!

Dee still sooo early! Don't count yourself out. 6dpo is probably the first day for implantation so I wouldn't expect a positive for days yet. Temps still look good, fx!

Bump I'm glad you got some answers - while it sucks to know there was a 'problem' it sounds like there's options to fix it which is great. And t's always better to know!

AFM I'm 2-3dpo. Yesterday was a hard day and work with 7 layoffs. Covid and government budget cuts are hitting us hard (I work at a postsecondary school). They indicated more layoffs to come this week or next and I am extremely worried for my own job, just given what they said the priorities are and our other team members and what they're working on....ugh. That would obviously suck. A small part of me now hopes we didn't conceive because if I'm laid off...it will be so hard to find work while pregnant, and if I have to take my unemployment insurance now it will affect how much maternity leave i can take. I don't think I can afford an unpaid leave :( So please, if you pray, pray that I keep my job! Our finances are in a tough spot too as you all know. Ugh. So stressed! (and of course part of me still really wants a baby, so I feel so torn).

Smu unedited. Best line I’ve gotten, but not good enough. I do also wonder why I get lines like this month after month after month after month.
5B89B854-4BBB-46AB-A8F9-DE148562610B.jpeg
Unless I’ve got something good to report I’m signing off for a bit. Best of luck to all of you!!!:dust:

Smu unedited. Best line I’ve gotten, but not good enough. I do also wonder why I get lines like this month after month after month after month.
View attachment 1088053
Unless I’ve got something good to report I’m signing off for a bit. Best of luck to all of you!!!:dust:
How far along are you ? 10 dpo? If so I think that’s an acceptable line, and darker than your others

I can definitely see that and it's a good line for this early

91598327-5141-47B4-89B5-B7BC32125200.jpeg
Last pic. I’m sorry, but I’m such an emotional mess right now. I just wanted this time to go smoothly. I just can’t keep doing this to myself. I guess it is progressing. Today’s is the pinkest and most defined line. I’m stressing myself out.

11dpo and I believe I see a line , but I can’t tell if it’s a vvfl or a shadow. :/ top is within the time , the second 2 are dried and the 4th is just inverted. Thanks for looking ladies

D5CA48C0-C653-4EB1-9D74-63A0D1A1628F.jpeg 77DC17D1-25CB-46D2-A4DA-56D497B45F09.jpeg 8A7CCD17-0343-4221-AFB4-04D5796905C6.jpeg 75DC787C-17D8-40CC-8994-08CFDB5DA895.jpeg

View attachment 1088064
Last pic. I’m sorry, but I’m such an emotional mess right now. I just wanted this time to go smoothly. I just can’t keep doing this to myself. I guess it is progressing. Today’s is the pinkest and most defined line. I’m stressing myself out.
Definitely darker!!! I won’t lie I struggle to see the 8 dpo and the one today is so easy to see. Take a deep breath and try to relax ( I know easier said than done), if I have learned anything what will be will be. You stressing won’t keep baby safe ❤️ I do feel like these are better than your last months test . Lots of hugs !!

Oh luv I am sorry. I hope it's just a slow rise. you're still early. maybe you just have residual HCG in your system at all times? Have you ever tested before O to see? I would be curious myself to do that because I think I may be like that too!

Dee still sooo early! Don't count yourself out. 6dpo is probably the first day for implantation so I wouldn't expect a positive for days yet. Temps still look good, fx!

Bump I'm glad you got some answers - while it sucks to know there was a 'problem' it sounds like there's options to fix it which is great. And t's always better to know!

AFM I'm 2-3dpo. Yesterday was a hard day and work with 7 layoffs. Covid and government budget cuts are hitting us hard (I work at a postsecondary school). They indicated more layoffs to come this week or next and I am extremely worried for my own job, just given what they said the priorities are and our other team members and what they're working on....ugh. That would obviously suck. A small part of me now hopes we didn't conceive because if I'm laid off...it will be so hard to find work while pregnant, and if I have to take my unemployment insurance now it will affect how much maternity leave i can take. I don't think I can afford an unpaid leave :( So please, if you pray, pray that I keep my job! Our finances are in a tough spot too as you all know. Ugh. So stressed! (and of course part of me still really wants a baby, so I feel so torn).

Praying for you Alligator.

@Bump288 I see a second line. Not sure if it's solid or not but I can see it no problem. Fx the line gets stronger

@LuvallmyH your pic looks darker to me at 10dpo. Do you have more tests for the next couple of days for occurrence?? Hugs Looking good from my perspective, very hopeful for you.

@FTale I am an absolute maniac for thanksgiving and Christmas. I was reading a book to my daughter this morning about a girl auditioning for the nutcracker and fought back tears the whole time, I love it so much. But also fought back tears because we won’t have that this year because of this god awful pandemic. No ballets, no big Thanksgiving or Christmas feasts or gatherings with family and friends, nothing that enriches our lives and makes the cold winter months cozy and inviting. It made me so, so sad. But you know I’ll be playing all the Christmas music the second we wake up the morning after thanksgiving, and I’ll make all my favorite thanksgiving food even though it’ll just be our little family, and I don’t know what Halloween will even look like (will the kids get to trick or treat this year?) but we’ll turn it into something.

@LuvallmyH i am still hopeful for you honey <3

@Alligator this Covid insanity has gone on so long and the impact of our response to it is hurting more people than the virus at this point. we are feeling the squeeze too, DH is a bar manager and was crazy successful after working like mad to create what he did. Just - boom, gone overnight. It’s been closed since March with no way to open in sight (it’s a tiny little place with no possibility of outdoor seating). It’s all so much and feels neverending. Praying for you.

@Alligator this Covid insanity has gone on so long and the impact of our response to it is hurting more people than the virus at this point. we are feeling the squeeze too, DH is a bar manager and was crazy successful after working like mad to create what he did. Just - boom, gone overnight. It’s been closed since March with no way to open in sight (it’s a tiny little place with no possibility of outdoor seating). It’s all so much and feels neverending. Praying for you.
I remember you mentioning that, it's so unfair for so many people. I'm so sorry! What a total nightmare.

@FTale I am an absolute maniac for thanksgiving and Christmas. I was reading a book to my daughter this morning about a girl auditioning for the nutcracker and fought back tears the whole time, I love it so much. But also fought back tears because we won’t have that this year because of this god awful pandemic. No ballets, no big Thanksgiving or Christmas feasts or gatherings with family and friends, nothing that enriches our lives and makes the cold winter months cozy and inviting. It made me so, so sad. But you know I’ll be playing all the Christmas music the second we wake up the morning after thanksgiving, and I’ll make all my favorite thanksgiving food even though it’ll just be our little family, and I don’t know what Halloween will even look like (will the kids get to trick or treat this year?) but we’ll turn it into something.

Something to look forward to however we can manage it. Kids will hopefully be in costume masks so can at least run around. Not sure about getting candy from houses.:shrug: UGH. They will probably still sell candy in stores I imagine.

:hugs2: Sorry, the normal Christmas functions just wont be the same this year. Some churches will still have performances and dedications wearing masks. But not safe for those us with known or unknown weakened immune systems.

This will be an inventive season no doubt but I am still looking forward to putting the focus to anything but Covid and ttcing as both have really been pains in the bottom this year. :roll:

Hope all is going well for you? Did I miss any scans coming up?

:-( thats is so crushing Katie. Is there a chance of getting it going again? In any small way?

@Alligator my first scan is in 3 days. I’ll be 9+6. I am excited and terrified, of course.

@FTale, unfortunately any setup that would comply with regulations would only serve to boost morale and remind people that the bar exists, but it would make either no money or cost the bar money. It’s such a frustrating and scary situation with no end in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->