• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I am using the purple one! It’s made a huge difference with my ovulation date! I’ve taken it everyday for the past 2 months.
Thanks @LuvallmyH , I will go ahead and purchase it now, I am Dpo 10, I don’t have any symptoms, I tried using some test strips it comes back :bfn: i think it wouldn’t happen again this cycle. I am on CD 26. Just want to get my self prepared for the coming cycle.

I think I must be out already. 5 Dpo today and no CM at all ..I mean I’m like a dessert dry. That can’t be a good sign?

I think I must be out already. 5 Dpo today and no CM at all ..I mean I’m like a dessert dry. That can’t be a good sign?
I don't think so! I think it can fluctuate day to day based on so many factors. Maybe you haven't been as active (pushing the cm out more), maybe you haven't drank as much water, etc. It's so random! Don't count yourself out.

I've been taking vitamins D and folic acid for 7 months but had a weird dream about vitamins b6 and b12 so im gonna start the B vitamins when we start trying again.
Only ever took vitamins D and folic acid with my son. He is a year old. No such luck this time buy cudnt ignore the strange dream.
20200921_174652.jpg

I had terrible wind with my chemicals. Can't remember if I had it with my son or not.

75IuB16.jpg

Would you say this is positive or not yet?

@LuvallmyH amazing lines and so early! FX for you

@Deethehippy remember I was convinced I was out because I was bone dry, no cm at all, it was so discouraging. But I got my bfp :) Didn’t start getting cm until we’ll after 4 weeks.

@LuvallmyH bfp for sure!!

The gas is a good sign I had it horrible the first couple weeks.

@Deethehippy remember I was convinced I was out because I was bone dry, no cm at all, it was so discouraging. But I got my bfp :) Didn’t start getting cm until we’ll after 4 weeks.

@LuvallmyH bfp for sure!!

The gas is a good sign I had it horrible the first couple weeks.
Oh yes, I do remember that now, that has given me some renewed hope, thank you :)
It's weird because I had sooo much fertile CM and now it's all just disappeared..I usually have thick yellow lotiony CM at this point. We will see.

Update with proov pics so I can show my progesterone increase since ovulation this weird as heck cycle.

During my last full AF in blue on cd 5 I took a baseline proov and it was dark and neg. I took three more 1dpo, 2dpo and 5dpo. 5dpo was positive for progesterone over 5ng. This cycle at 1dpo while still with a light bleed my line is lighter than last cycle test at 1dpo. Today at 2dpo the test is the same.

And my temp is post O and I want to start progesterone suppositories but I am also wondering if I should just let this cycle play out on its own. No interference. I will probably get another flo in 12 days I suspect.

I cant imagine I will have enough of a lining to support implantation.

:shrug: Just don't know what to do really.
Btw. 2dpo today

20200921_141304.jpg

@Mum_of_twins I don't care for that brand of ubi. I have been on it for years and no difference noticed. Heard good things about the myo and D. Worth taking. From what I know most with Pcos take it and have had lots of success. You can take both all cycle. Up to you when you want to stop.

Last edited:
This cycle is so strange for you Ftale. I am also stumped. Sometimes, though, the weird ones we write off from the start end up turning out well for us, so I am crossing my fingers for you!

Okay random question. I just went to the washroom and noticed some white CM but it was almost jelly like? Almost EWCM but not quite in texture, and white, like lotion....so strange!!! My OPKs tell me O would have already happened (I got my first positive Friday!). And it's white, not clear or opaque. But weird texture. We didnt BD this am, we needed a break LOL. I can try tomorrow for sure, and we did it yesterday so we should be covered I guess? Why is this so confusing!? It could be the coQ10 I suppose?

My cm had been so weird since I started the cq10! And an abundance of it too!

This cycle is so strange for you Ftale. I am also stumped. Sometimes, though, the weird ones we write off from the start end up turning out well for us, so I am crossing my fingers for you!

Thank you!!! I am praying so too. Because we all know if my crazy cycle gets me pregnant it is a total miracle. I realize I said last cycle but this IS last cycle...junk never ended or did it? ](*,)lol...:beer:

@Deethehippy Dry is not bad at all. Every one implants with dif cm. I think Nixnax had dry cm and bam pregnant. Maybe she will chime in but if not her I've read countless with out cm at all or with an abundance. So you are not out by any means. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->