• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Why do you think fooled? What day past ovulation are you?

i don’t know my cycle has been super wonky. Was on birth control, forgot it for a few days, had another period from the 8th-10th this month. Had a condom break the 13th. Had severe cramping on the 18th and slept most of the day. Been feeling bloated since then, no more cramping, lots of moodiness and fatigue. Both tests are from today. Faint evap looking like about 9pm, the other about 11pm yesterday (sunday). Sorry, that was a lot all at once.

i don’t know my cycle has been super wonky. Was on birth control, forgot it for a few days, had another period from the 8th-10th this month. Had a condom break the 13th. Had severe cramping on the 18th and slept most of the day. Been feeling bloated since then, no more cramping, lots of moodiness and fatigue. Both tests are from today. Faint evap looking like about 9pm, the other about 11pm yesterday (sunday). Sorry, that was a lot all at once.
Well it does sound like pregnancy could be possible. You should know if the line gets darker in the next few days. How do you feel about it? I hope you get the outcome that you want :)

Well it does sound like pregnancy could be possible. You should know if the line gets darker in the next few days. How do you feel about it? I hope you get the outcome that you want :)

I would cry with joy if I were pregnant. My boyfriend and I may not be 100% ready, but is anyone really?

Any recommendation on how long I should wait before testing again?

@LuvallmyH you are early still. Lines wont be super noticeable till 11dpo at least for me they weren't. Hugs positive thoughts!!

@FTale Our bodies do the strangest things! I’m going with O and a bfp! Got everything crossed!!!

@Suggerhoney That was very sweet of you to come back and let me know you did see it on the frer. Means the world to me! I can’t wait until you are back in the game and I get to see your lines!

I hope you don’t mind me posting more tests. I did an evening ic, it’s on top, fmu bottom. I didn’t get progression this smoothly with any of the last 3. I’m thirsty, exhausted, off & on cramps, have a funny taste in my mouth, and I can’t stop farting :haha:.
View attachment 1087953

Absolutely dyeing at the can't stop farting hahahaha :rofl:

Awwww thanks hon.
I really hope I do get a BFP eventually.
I felt very thirsty with my son he's gonna be one on Wednesday.
I prayed for u hon. <3

I would cry with joy if I were pregnant. My boyfriend and I may not be 100% ready, but is anyone really?

Any recommendation on how long I should wait before testing again?

Its definitely a possibility hon. No there's never really a perfect time. 2 of mine were unplanned but very well loved.
Good luck

Luv - your FRER's do look darker on my laptop today but not sure about the IC's (although they always take longer to change)

I can't stop burping and farting this cycle LOL It could be my IBS though and I think progesterone relaxes the intestines so not reading into it yet.

I see those easily, Luv! Definitely seeing some progression. Keeping everything crossed for you!

I'm 1dpo today (I think...maybe 2...calling it 1 LOL). Already had some minor sore boobs (which I didn't have last cycle when we took a break...or maybe I did and just didn't pay close enough attention?) and felt a bit nauseous this am, just fleeting moments as I ate my breakfast. Maybe I waited too long to eat? Who knows. Or I could read into the symptoms like we all do hahah. We'll see in a week or two I guess!

Well ladies I’m sitting in the waiting room at the reproductive medicine doctors office to try to figure out why we are having reoccurring miscarriages. Keep your fingers crossed for me that we get some answers :)

Hi ladies, how are u all doing today? Please has anyone use this products before? I don’t know which of them to buy and what time of the cycle I should take them. I will be needing ur tips on this products please.
Luv - your FRER's do look darker on my laptop today but not sure about the IC's (although they always take longer to change)

I can't stop burping and farting this cycle LOL It could be my IBS though and I think progesterone relaxes the intestines so not reading into it yet.

Same here I have being burping and farting in this cycle too. I kept googling the reason one burp and fart. I think am on the same boat with u. DH always say “ i think u got lots gas”

Hi ladies, how are u all doing today? Please has anyone use this products before? I don’t know which of them to buy and what time of the cycle I should take them. I will be needing ur tips on this products please.

Same here I have being burping and farting in this cycle too. I kept googling the reason one burp and fart. I think am on the same boat with u. DH always say “ i think u got lots gas”

86AABED1-0FE5-4CF1-A06E-114094463822.png 696259E8-742F-4933-BA41-BCCAEDCC2168.jpeg AA28FC70-6B03-4F78-A251-509D3F2CAAD0.jpeg 7292F26E-6858-46E4-A402-F0D65A059CD1.jpeg

Which products?! I think you may have missed linking them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->