@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Hey ladies! today my clear blue digital read those beautiful words 1-2 pregnant! Haven’t told a soul! Except you gals! Thank you for all your kind, encouraging words.

I fell pregnant first cycle and I honestly feel like it’s so unfair for those of you who have been trying for months or even Years to see those two lines. I can’t help but feel so guilty and I really pray and hope you all get your BFP. Sending love

View attachment 1088097

Congratulations on the digi!

Dee I'm sorry you had a rough night! I also feel that way sometimes, just irritable for no reason and hubby gets the brunt. Last night I was watching a show and he came in half way through asking a million questions and I was just like...shush! I'm trying to watch! So annoying. I got more annoyed that is probably reasonable though hehe.

3dpo today (maybe 4 but I think 3). Some breast tinglyness which is strange and I usually only get when I'm pregnant but it's so early. Also feeling tired which could just be stress or whatever else. Resting heart rate increasing which confirms O for me as well, it usually starts to fall a day or two before AF so we'll see what happens. When I was pregnant with my now 2yo it didn't drop and kept increasing (obviously!)

I have to say, I feel like I can't trust my gut anymore so maybe take this with a grain of salt, but I feel like I am pregnant, just given a potentially layoff and financial issues...like, of course we would get pregnant on a cycle when it's really NOT a good time :( I just can't help but feel that in my gut for some reason and I don't know what to hope for! I did make a budget for October in case I get laid off (with unemployment pay) and it would involve many cuts but we would be okay, assuming hubbby's work stays okay and he isn't laid off again (he was in the fall). We will just have to cross that bridge when we come to it!

I hope to hear sometime this week about the layoff and I'll keep you ladies posted <3

@ Alligator hope your gut is right and also that neither of you get laid off.<3

Last edited:
Dee I meant to comment earlier, I think you’re just too early! Loads of time for that BFP!

Today at 8 DPO I have low down tummy twinges and my CM has come back! Quite a bit of lotion CM this morning! Also temp went up to the highest it’s been on 8dpo since I started charting (only been couple months though)
Unfortunately test was BFN. I never get early lines but it’s still disappointing to see nothing.

A3054EB1-52D5-4D1F-8A96-019C1AA7A969.png 197D4149-C122-4D30-ABE9-043EEE21F857.jpeg

For the last two days I have felt so sick and nauseous before lunch..you know that feeling of being so hungry you think you may vomit? I have had to nibble corn tortillas to curb it whilst getting my lunch ready and also I always feel hungry! I have had a headache both days so could be that but certainly unusual for me...I have an iron stomach and never gag or get nausea usually.

All good signs Dee! Keeping my fingers crossed for a line in the coming days. Still super early. With my daughter I didn't get a line until evening 10dpo! <3

I am 4dpo and having cramping which I've now had almost every single cycle I've been TTC...so strange. It's too early for anything so must just be some weird thing my body does. Lots of lotion'y CM yesterday (it's only just before 8am today so I'll report back later what today brings).

I think I am going to be laid off in about an hour :( I'll let you ladies know for sure.

All good signs Dee! Keeping my fingers crossed for a line in the coming days. Still super early. With my daughter I didn't get a line until evening 10dpo! <3

I am 4dpo and having cramping which I've now had almost every single cycle I've been TTC...so strange. It's too early for anything so must just be some weird thing my body does. Lots of lotion'y CM yesterday (it's only just before 8am today so I'll report back later what today brings).

I think I am going to be laid off in about an hour :( I'll let you ladies know for sure.
Oh no, I really hope that that isn't the case! Yes, do keep us informed.

(I always seem to get cramps around 6dpo every cycle so maybe it's to do with hormones levels a few days after O or something?

Hey ladies so as some of you may remember I posted pregmate tests a few days ago, I did another one today and I feel like the line is more noticeable but still very very faint and the other brands are giving me bfn so I think it might just be the tests .... let me know what you think . Top 2 pics are from the other day (10 dpo I think ) top is within the time frame and bottom is dried and the last tests are from today all in the time frame. Thanks for looking

DC54848A-C1E2-49B8-AC53-820E16E7DEB9.jpeg 6DBF3E74-A7AC-4441-ABA8-C65DEA579AEB.jpeg BE434D87-BF97-4453-8F93-3065E054F439.jpeg 722094FE-9A46-4D67-A840-0719804A431E.jpeg 65572031-3215-47AE-9326-C22E6EE4D7A2.jpeg

Hey ladies so as some of you may remember I posted pregmate tests a few days ago, I did another one today and I feel like the line is more noticeable but still very very faint and the other brands are giving me bfn so I think it might just be the tests .... let me know what you think . Top 2 pics are from the other day (10 dpo I think ) top is within the time frame and bottom is dried and the last tests are from today all in the time frame. Thanks for looking

View attachment 1088171 View attachment 1088172 View attachment 1088173 View attachment 1088174 View attachment 1088175
I can see those lines! even on my laptop which is usually not as good at showing lines. Good luck that they get darker!

Sorry for the obsessive posting ... but I dipped a test in water to be sure it wasn’t like a shadow or something ... here is the test dried with the one dipped in water

1AD11C7D-1218-41B0-8F9F-BDB4E2179E6F.jpeg 63F2857D-7737-4DAE-B25E-30B65D715CD3.jpeg

Ladies I've been laid off :( Gutted and this is just the worst news possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->