@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

I’m about 7dpo and am having light cramping. This is unusual for me; I usually cramp around 12-14dpo. I am super fatigued, like sleeping 12 hours a day and still needing naps sometimes. I’m getting random nausea spells. The big thing is my sense of smell is through the roof. I smelled an old salmon package in the trash can and gagged.... GAGGED! That hasn’t happened before. I took a test this morning and it’s negative. Any idea what test may be more accurate for a BFP ASAP???

849CDFAC-1F89-458D-9399-A4228409760F.jpeg

Dee, I don't know. I will work out my two weeks notice and apply for employment insurance. It's not even 50% of what I make. We will make a lot of cuts, my parents are helping us out which I've never been more thankful for. I think we will be okay, but my husband's job is slow in the winter. So we will have to see. We have to pull our kiddo from daycare which breaks my heart, she loves it :(

Dee, I don't know. I will work out my two weeks notice and apply for employment insurance. It's not even 50% of what I make. We will make a lot of cuts, my parents are helping us out which I've never been more thankful for. I think we will be okay, but my husband's job is slow in the winter. So we will have to see. We have to pull our kiddo from daycare which breaks my heart, she loves it :(

I'm really sorry this is happening to you..I really am. I hope you can find a way to cope money wise. We are struggling a bit ourselves at the moment..it's very stressful and it doesn't help that there is no end in sight. Don't worry about being pregnant...there is never an 'ideal' time to get a BFP and whenever it happens you will find a way to get by.

Thanks everyone...I'm sure it'll be fine eventually. I've been crying off and on all day, what a terrible day :(

Ladies I've been laid off :( Gutted and this is just the worst news possible.

Hugs, Alligator...that is the frickin pits WHY?? JUST WHY?? I dont think people should be getting laid off or businesses closed. We are smarter and better than just giving up. We can send people to the moon for Pete's sake. Could just scream!!!

☹ Praying you find an easy job to cover whatever expenses you need until you can get back in your field again.

Last edited:
10dpo today and I either have the start of a bfp or 2 mean evaps.

First test was vv light I took another with the same wee (fmu) and its came up slightly darker. I also did a one step internet cheapy which was bfn.

20200925_081308.jpg

Today at 9DPO my temp dropped a bit and all my 'symptoms' I had yesterday are all but gone..boobs feel normal. I suspect this ties in with the start of the progesterone drop ready for AF. Tested and BFN. I'm sooo disappointed and sad..I really thought we stood a decent chance with the COQ10 etc this cycle.

F38BDD78-A70C-4C8C-AEA0-8E8BCCA8F58A.jpeg DDE7E007-A841-4F76-A023-C69B3B26B6BE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->