• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

@Deethehippy hugs Dee, I'm sorry for the bfn. Even without the Coq10 you are still early. So dont count yourself out.:hugs2:

@Bump288 any more tests? Fx!!

@tropicsgirl I can see that. Not sure if evap or not but keep testing. FX it gets darker.

@Suggerhoney hey there FX as you head into a new cycle. Will be stalking you in the October thread:friends:

@Bevziibubble hope you have a fab day

@Alligator :hug:

@MrsKatie how are you? Did you have your scan? I could be way off on the scan date. Getting crazy for me at the house with work and homeschooling....and trying to keep my kitten from killing himself :grr:

Hope everyone else is doing ok as we move on into October next week. This weekend will be ultra busy for me as I will be neck deep in work, cleaning and celebrating my husband's 35th bday. I was hoping to surprise him with a bfp but instead all I got is spotting and yucky progesterone suppositories :growlmad:.

October is suppose to be our new IUI month but I cant see myself planning anything after September's insanity. We talked and decided that when I stop progesterone to just see what my body does on nothing. No letrozole or progesterone just my usual vitamins no herbs.

Well I have alot of cake baking to do today :cake:. You all know I bake when stressed..hahha..and now I've got multiple reasons no matter if I like them all or not.

I will check in from time (bfp stalking) but for the most part be absent this weekend. Hugs everyone!

:kiss::dust:

Sorry for the obsessive posting ... but I dipped a test in water to be sure it wasn’t like a shadow or something ... here is the test dried with the one dipped in water

View attachment 1088176 View attachment 1088177
I had lines on similar strips (my cycles are a bit wacky so I can ovulate early or late) so I dipped one in water and I swore there was a faint line. I ended up feeling like I was going to ovulate (thought I did early but mustn’t of!)and 8dpo got a BFP But used frer and digital not these.

hope it’s a true positive for you! I’ve never experienced false positives until that one time.

FTale - Thank you! and hugs to you hun..cake making is certainly a good and tasty distraction from life! I wish I could be your taster. Have a nice weekend and come back soon :)

Thank you!!! I am praying so too. Because we all know if my crazy cycle gets me pregnant it is a total miracle. I realize I said last cycle but this IS last cycle...junk never ended or did it? ](*,)lol...:beer:

@Deethehippy Dry is not bad at all. Every one implants with dif cm. I think Nixnax had dry cm and bam pregnant. Maybe she will chime in but if not her I've read countless with out cm at all or with an abundance. So you are not out by any means. Hugs

Yup I have dry CM most of my cycle. I never get EWCM either. I was bone dry the whole cycle I conceived

Hi ladies,

Just popping into say best of luck to all of you waiting to test.

@Alligator oh you poor thing. I really feel for you right now. I hope it all works out.

Afm - I'm 9+2 at the moment. I've had a nasty cold and vile cough. Couldn't find out if it was covid as I couldn't get a test!! Its easing now. Aside from that I've been feeling really good, just tired.

10dpo today and I either have the start of a bfp or 2 mean evaps.

First test was vv light I took another with the same wee (fmu) and its came up slightly darker. I also did a one step internet cheapy which was bfn.

View attachment 1088195

I can see
@Deethehippy hugs Dee, I'm sorry for the bfn. Even without the Coq10 you are still early. So dont count yourself out.:hugs2:

@Bump288 any more tests? Fx!!

@tropicsgirl I can see that. Not sure if evap or not but keep testing. FX it gets darker.

@Suggerhoney hey there FX as you head into a new cycle. Will be stalking you in the October thread:friends:

@Bevziibubble hope you have a fab day

@Alligator :hug:

@MrsKatie how are you? Did you have your scan? I could be way off on the scan date. Getting crazy for me at the house with work and homeschooling....and trying to keep my kitten from killing himself :grr:

Hope everyone else is doing ok as we move on into October next week. This weekend will be ultra busy for me as I will be neck deep in work, cleaning and celebrating my husband's 35th bday. I was hoping to surprise him with a bfp but instead all I got is spotting and yucky progesterone suppositories :growlmad:.

October is suppose to be our new IUI month but I cant see myself planning anything after September's insanity. We talked and decided that when I stop progesterone to just see what my body does on nothing. No letrozole or progesterone just my usual vitamins no herbs.

Well I have alot of cake baking to do today :cake:. You all know I bake when stressed..hahha..and now I've got multiple reasons no matter if I like them all or not.

I will check in from time (bfp stalking) but for the most part be absent this weekend. Hugs everyone!

:kiss::dust:

Awww thanks hon.
Send some cake my way hahahahaha:cake:
Keeping everything crossed for u to hon<3

No sign of AF yet but hopefully she does show today instead of tommorow. My temp plumeted below cover line and thats normoly a sign im going to start bleeding but I didnt sleep well last night so not sure if that's why my temp dropped.
Either way if it dont show today it will tommorow then its the wait for ovulation.

I've ordered a few Frer of Amazon as they are on offer at the moment so thought why not.
I will have 7 in total hehe.
I also have pregmate OPKs and pregnancy tests arriving tomorrow and I just checked my stash and I still have loads of sweetyfox tests hahaha
I still have
One step
Mommed
Easy@home
And clear blue left as well.
I've got quite the stash hahaha.

Hi ladies,

Just popping into say best of luck to all of you waiting to test.

@Alligator oh you poor thing. I really feel for you right now. I hope it all works out.

Afm - I'm 9+2 at the moment. I've had a nasty cold and vile cough. Couldn't find out if it was covid as I couldn't get a test!! Its easing now. Aside from that I've been feeling really good, just tired.

Sorry u have had a cold hope u feel better soon.

I’m sorry Dee! 9dpo is still so early. You aren’t out yet! Crossing fingers the temp dip is an implantation dip!

I’m 5dpo but honestly with the layoff I’m now scared of getting a positive test. Ugh. It would be terrible timing.

I have to pull our daughter from daycare today. Well I have to give notice, I’m working until oct 8, so she will go for 2 more weeks I guess. I’m so sad.

Myo & D-CHIRO INOSITOL finally arrived last night. But I noticed that the write up on the bottle I saw online is different from what I got! Can someone please confirm it for me? Am thinking the one I got might be fake! The first pictures is what I saw online while the second pictures is what they sent to me.

20F2B5A7-57FD-4E5D-BFA7-6E9FFEE2C3AD.jpeg 17DFD8CD-274D-47A9-B48A-A7D0DBFFFD19.jpeg

Hi! Just one quick question... I'm only 4dpo (could be 3-6) and im feeling nauseous, could it be something or is obviously not pregnancy related? I'm kind of freaking out

Hi! Just one quick question... I'm only 4dpo (could be 3-6) and im feeling nauseous, could it be something or is obviously not pregnancy related? I'm kind of freaking out
I've had nausea from 6DPO and I'm wondering the same thing however loads of things you read suggest women get nausea way before their BFP so you never know!

@Deethehippy BFNs suck. You’re not out and I am so hopeful for you.

@Alligator oh gosh I’m so sorry for the stress. It’s such a tough time. I am beyond ready for 2021. Huge hugs.

@FTale wow thanks for remembering. Yes my first appointment was today and we had a scan, baby looks perfect, I dated myself at 9+6 and baby measures 9+6 or 10 weeks exactly. Heart rate 169. I posted a pic in the April thread.

@Deethehippy BFNs suck. You’re not out and I am so hopeful for you.

@Alligator oh gosh I’m so sorry for the stress. It’s such a tough time. I am beyond ready for 2021. Huge hugs.

@FTale wow thanks for remembering. Yes my first appointment was today and we had a scan, baby looks perfect, I dated myself at 9+6 and baby measures 9+6 or 10 weeks exactly. Heart rate 169. I posted a pic in the April thread.
Thank you and that's great news about your scan and baby ...I love those first scans when they are tiny :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->