• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Hi ladies! So my as you all may know my cycles have been crazy since im still breastfeeding and then I had the heartbreak with the pregmate tests. Well today I had some spotting (but we bd yesterday so that may be why) point is I decided to do opks and I got this. Could I just be about to ovulate??? Im on cd33

42A7542A-AEFA-4A51-A15A-A6175C2CFE3E.jpeg

Oh wow! Could be ovulation but have you done a pregnancy test?! I would do one of those too, so late in your cycle, could be pregnancy, no?

Well I only have the faulty pregmates :rofl: and I do not trust them hahahaha
A line its there and its pink too and within the time limit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5BC9F2B2-D06A-4732-ADE1-976E0EB34512.jpeg

Well I only have the faulty pregmates :rofl: and I do not trust them hahahaha
A line its there and its pink too and within the time limit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1088227
I didn’t ovulate until cd 39 this cycle and I got my BFP! I also used pregmates but they did eventually go dark. I didn’t have any issues with faulty lines though. GL! Maybe god some Bd And give it a few days and try a pregmate again lol

I didn’t ovulate until cd 39 this cycle and I got my BFP! I also used pregmates but they did eventually go dark. I didn’t have any issues with faulty lines though. GL! Maybe god some Bd And give it a few days and try a pregmate again lol
Yay! With my last pregnancy the cycle when I got pregnant was so weird too. I ovulated on cd26! And I sure will some bd going lol

I tested with a dollar test and its a :bfn:
So I really think its ovulation

D037E4FC-5D10-4190-86DF-5838BF3F4E07.jpeg

Hey ladies quick update. That test must have been faulty because AF got me last night. So on to the next cycle :)

I'm 10DPO today and had two BFN's. I guess that means I am out this month because I have gotten BFP's by 10DPO in the past. Absolutely gutted...I am not sure it is ever going to happen for me...perhaps I should just face facts.

5A519279-274C-4ECB-9B96-BFC569E12467.png C60ECE07-EB90-41F2-BE4E-B63CBA8DE07F.jpeg

So fed up. Af was supposed to be here yesterday or today and it's still not here.
16dpo today and I always start bleeding at 15 or 16dpo.
So frustrating I just want this cycle over so we can get to next cycle and start trying again.
My temp went up again this morning quite a bit.
Will take a test when they get here but I 100% I am not pregnant.
No symptoms or anything and we have been using the withdrawal method because of the bloodtests.
Cd29 today and my cycles are 28 days:-(

So fed up. Af was supposed to be here yesterday or today and it's still not here.
16dpo today and I always start bleeding at 15 or 16dpo.
So frustrating I just want this cycle over so we can get to next cycle and start trying again.
My temp went up again this morning quite a bit.
Will take a test when they get here but I 100% I am not pregnant.
No symptoms or anything and we have been using the withdrawal method because of the bloodtests.
Cd29 today and my cycles are 28 days:-(
The withdraw method its not 100% accurate! Take a test :test:

The withdraw method its not 100% accurate! Take a test :test:

Haha I know I got pregnant with my dd using that method lol. We were doing it for about 15 months tho
I tested it was BFN hon.
Getting cramps now think she is on her way.

Af has arrived for me, I’m on the October thread ready for tracking and testing

Af has arrived for me, I’m on the October thread ready for tracking and testing

Good luck this cycle hon.
My AF shud be here by now I was due yesterday or today but she hasn't come.
Having a few cramps low down so im hoping I start bleeding soon.
17dpo tommorow. I always start bleeding at 15 or 16dpo max.
Tested and BFN.
Just want AF to hurry up so I can start trying again next cycle.

Hey ladies quick update. That test must have been faulty because AF got me last night. So on to the next cycle :)

Sorry hon. Im just waiting for my AF she shud of come today but nothing yet. Just want her to hurry up so I can move onto next cycle.
Good luck this cycle hon.
@Deethehippy BFNs suck. You’re not out and I am so hopeful for you.

@Alligator oh gosh I’m so sorry for the stress. It’s such a tough time. I am beyond ready for 2021. Huge hugs.

@FTale wow thanks for remembering. Yes my first appointment was today and we had a scan, baby looks perfect, I dated myself at 9+6 and baby measures 9+6 or 10 weeks exactly. Heart rate 169. I posted a pic in the April thread.

Congratulations Katy so glad ure scan went well. U can relax a bit now.
If I fall pregnant I will book in a privet scan at 7 weeks and around 10 weeks.
I had a Misscarige at almost 11 weeks with my first baby so im always supper anxous in the first trimester.
I bet ure so excited now.
There's nothing like seeing ure baby for the first time and a nice strong HB.
I love being pregnant so much and having a bump.
I've missed my bump so much since having my son.
Really hope I get my BFP soon and a healthy baby[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"