• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

What's with the delay on deliveries! So annoying.

My tests are here but of course they arrived not even 10 mins after I last peed!! So just waiting to pee lol. Not expecting a positive, even with my daughter I didn't get a positive on a cheapie until 13ish dpo and I'm just 10dpo

My tests are here but of course they arrived not even 10 mins after I last peed!! So just waiting to pee lol. Not expecting a positive, even with my daughter I didn't get a positive on a cheapie until 13ish dpo and I'm just 10dpo
We are waiting lol :coffee:

Did you test anymore? I got an email to say my delivery of tests is delayed until tomorrow or maybe Friday. I expect AF will be in my house before they are. So annoying because I really wanted to pee on a test today..I think it’s an addiction.

Mmm...girl, you know I did. Can't hold my pee for nothing. Amazon got my tests here on time after messing up my last few orders I think they feared for their online status. Cause I have some reviews in mind :evil:

Did not get a bfp. Got some weird indents on my CBE red dye but never even a glimmer of hope on my easy at home tests or frer response.

Booo!!

Sorry Amazon is late with you order. They did that to me last cycle and af came before they came. So I had extra tests to wee on BUT forgot about them till today ](*,). Didn't even have to order more.

This month has gotten old fast, Dee.

Of they did!! :lol: Thanks Amazon!!

:dust: Hope they give you a bfp!!

@Alligator toooootally not stalking you...

@Deethehippy crossing my fingers for you honey

@FTale I am so sorry about BFNs. I’ll be over in 5 minutes for cake.

Better hurry up!! First layer is gone and I actually frosted the second....ooops piece is already missing (frosting covered fae)
Hugs

Edit: meant frer rapid not regular frer

Last edited:
My pregmate tests haven't come yet either.
I ordered them on 28th aug.
They was supposed to be here today at the very latest but they still have not arrived.
](*,)

Mmm...girl, you know I did. Can't hold my pee for nothing. Amazon got my tests here on time after messing up my last few orders I think they feared for their online status. Cause I have some reviews in mind :evil:

Did not get a bfp. Got some weird indents on my CBE red dye but never even a glimmer of hope on my easy at home tests or frer response.

Booo!!

Sorry Amazon is late with you order. They did that to me last cycle and af came before they came. So I had extra tests to wee on BUT forgot about them till today ](*,). Didn't even have to order more.

This month has gotten old fast, Dee.

Of they did!! :lol: Thanks Amazon!!

:dust: Hope they give you a bfp!!

What are the CBlue red dye like? I wish we could get those in the UK..they look kinda cool!
I like trying new types of test. I have a real POAS problem.

Better hurry up!! First layer is gone and I actually frosted the second....ooops piece is already missing (frosting covered fae)
Hugs

Took a test (3hr hold so not much) and pretty sure it’s bfn! Thought I saw a shadow but I think my eyes are bad lol! There’s nothing there!

62EEA33A-F075-4CBC-B4CA-2E9A3F211781.jpeg 03511388-CA76-47DB-8DCE-18D534EF417B.jpeg

@Alligator glad you got to test. Agree with Dee to see about the morning.

I can feel my body letting go ot this cycle. Stabbing pains in left ovary that I am sure I ovulated from. Hopefully this means af will start on time. No more progesterone of any kind tomorrow. Such a habit in the tww that I do it automatically. Gonna hide bottle right now...lol

Will be stalking you !!!

@Alligator glad you got to test. Agree with Dee to see about the morning.

I can feel my body letting go ot this cycle. Stabbing pains in left ovary that I am sure I ovulated from. Hopefully this means af will start on time. No more progesterone of any kind tomorrow. Such a habit in the tww that I do it automatically. Gonna hide bottle right now...lol

Will be stalking you !!!
Big hug!

I was right. Just started bleeding lightly. Fresh red no mystery stuff. What a relief. This means I can keep my ob exam for the 8th. Perfect start to a new month.:dance:
Sorry AF came but glad it sets you in a position for your exams etc this month.

I have a few more specks of blood today but temp still up and no pre AF headache that I usually get?? Tests now arriving tonight. I know deep down AF is coming but I expect I will pee on one later to be sure. Wish AF would hurry up! I always get horrendous heavy AF's and I am back in work next week and I can't be in that heavy state at work!

Thank you!! See you in October Thread? Do you have a journal? Can follow you there if you like.

Happy October!!!!
Hi, I am hoping (still) that I won’t be on the October thread ( but I am already stalking it) now I know I can get pregnant I will be trying again if this one doesn’t progress!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/threads/ttc-at-44years-old-one-crazy-story.2475837/
Yes I have a journal :) I’ll be stalking you too if you have one!!!
Best of luck for October :dust:

BFN this morning :( Took a FRER because I have no control and it's definitely negative. Same usual nothing line that I think I always see. 11dpo so would expect a line for sure! I feel a bit sad and a tiny bit relieved. I think we will probably NTNP next month too...with my layoff so much is uncertain but we DO want another baby and it seems like it's going to take longer than our daughter. This next month will be month 5 (our daughter took 2 months as did our miscarriage).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->