@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

FTale - we like you too and I hope you are doing ok. Take care of yourself during AF and look forward to seeing you back here soon :hugs:

3girlies - I hope you can figure out what is causing the extra problems you’re having with your head. Thinking of you.

xZoe - looking forward to seeing today’s test.

Sugger - Can’t waits for you to be back trying with us again and kudos to you for carrying on with temps and coming on here during a down month. Hoping your bloods tests show nothing at all wrong and it’ll be full steam ahead for TTC. I wanna be pregnant at Christmas and I know you do too x

MrsKatie - can’t believe you are 8 weeks already..how are you doing? Is your little one sleeping any better?

Everyone who I haven’t mentioned.. I hope you are doing good and wishing you all baby dust and good wishes.

Me: waiting for Covid results..only 1 daughter Ill and she really isn’t suffering..I’m sure it’s just a cold but better to be safe. I wish to be honest her sister would get this too because otherwise we could be back in this boat again next week.

We didn’t manage to BD last night due to being tired from a manic day. Still no temp rise today but will see what OPK says later. I hope I ovulated yesterday/in the night or today. OH promised BD tonight! Weird later O for me this month but who knows..maybe that’s a good thing and the lining will be thicker? Trying not to overthink it. Can’t wait to be in the TWW!

000C5A19-BA58-4CFE-AFF5-F7E777EC2198.png

Sorry I haven't been posting as much this cycle ladies. I'm trying not to be too obsessed this month. I hope you're all doing OK <3

I don't think I ovulated after all. I would be 16dpo today if I did and I never have a longer than 12 day luteul phase. I'm still doing opks every day but I'm trying to be more relaxed this cycle and dtd when we feel like it. It's too hard forcing regular sex when I may end up having a 12 week cycle again :lol:

Also I had bloods taken when I had my internal check and apparently I'm anaemic. I don't know if it's causing my issues but Google says it can cause you to have annovulatory cycles so it's possible :shrug: I hope it's something that simple to solve anyway!

Also I had bloods taken when I had my internal check and apparently I'm anaemic. I don't know if it's causing my issues but Google says it can cause you to have annovulatory cycles so it's possible :shrug: I hope it's something that simple to solve anyway!
I'm also anaemic and I think it can make a difference to TTC..hope you can get your levels up soon and it helps with ovulation.

Awwww hon
Did they not perscribe u iron tablets.
I really hope it is something simple that is easily fixed.
Im hoping that for me to when. I get my results.
One more blood test on Friday then 2 weeks for results. Urghh why does it have to be so long.

Fingers crossed your levels go up soon. Hopefully it's something easily fixed.

Its so hot here again today. Just want autumn here and cold weather so we can be all snuggled inside watching the rain fall and the wind blow.
I love that so much. Hate this heat

Aww I love summer. Bloody hate winter I can't cope with the cold :haha: I do love Christmas etc though :xmas6:

Awwww hon
Did they not perscribe u iron tablets.
I really hope it is something simple that is easily fixed.
Im hoping that for me to when. I get my results.
One more blood test on Friday then 2 weeks for results. Urghh why does it have to be so long.

Waiting for my ferritin results first to make sure it's iron deficiency anaemia. Should find out in a couple of days hopefully. Fx for you hun. The wait is stressful :hugs:

Oooh good luck Dee go catch the eggy! Sounds like you might have good timing if you DTD today and then maybe again tomorrow. fx!

Salamander, good to hear from you! I hope your cycle is a little shorter this month. Nice to be able to keep it a little more relaxed this go around for sure. Fx!

AFM I'm CD10 and hubby and I BD this am. I think I'm entering the fertile window, even if I O CD15! I expect it 13-14 but 15 is possible I suppose. I think, unless I get a positive OPK today or tomorrow, we'll skip a day tomorrow (unless hubby initiates lol) and then go CD12-15 everyday. I'll see. I do feel more relaxed this cycle and less pressured to get BD in, I said I would do every other day until I got a positive OPK and I'm doing good on that so far! Will take an OPK later today, it's just about 10am here and I like to do them around 10-11am.

Hubby is going to a workout class tonight so I had to do my grocery shop this am, one blessing about work from home is that it's much more flexible, I started later than I usually do but I'll just take a 30 min lunch and then work 30 mins later than usual to make up for it! I am trying to stick to a budget and doing good so far but oh man I don't know how people can really spend peanuts at the grocery store, I stuck to my list and we are meal planning but it seems we still spend so much! I know I could be better with shopping sales and using flyers and price comparing but I also work 40 hours a week and have a 2 year old, I don't have tons of time and energy available for that task. oh well. I am still within my budget and have one more shop planned before the end of the month, and should be within the budget I set no problem. I also don't want to eat garbage all the time, we buy lots of fruits and veg. And since we aren't eating out hardly at all sometimes I buy treats or fun things too. Ahh money, so stressful!

Aww I love summer. Bloody hate winter I can't cope with the cold :haha: I do love Christmas etc though :xmas6:

My favourite months are October November and December. Halloween bonfire night then Christmas. My birthday is a week b4 Xmas haha.
Are u in the uk hon?
Were in the south west and it gets so hot and humid. U just sweat :hissy:

Waiting for my ferritin results first to make sure it's iron deficiency anaemia. Should find out in a couple of days hopefully. Fx for you hun. The wait is stressful :hugs:
If it is iron and they just have you get an OTC iron supplement, I would suggest being very picky. I got the Vitamin Code “healthy blood” and it worked wonderfully and didn’t constipate me like some others do (in fact it helped me to be more regular in that area) and my numbers went up pretty quickly.

I’m sorry for those who AF got :hugs:

those in the TWW or about to O, good luck!!

Afm.. 13dpo

F66208D2-5038-4F4E-8F3D-DFCF94167CC0.jpeg

Isn't it just hon.
I just want to fast forward to the beginning of October so I have my results.
Really hope we both get good news.
[-o&lt;

Oooh good luck Dee go catch the eggy! Sounds like you might have good timing if you DTD today and then maybe again tomorrow. fx!

Salamander, good to hear from you! I hope your cycle is a little shorter this month. Nice to be able to keep it a little more relaxed this go around for sure. Fx!

AFM I'm CD10 and hubby and I BD this am. I think I'm entering the fertile window, even if I O CD15! I expect it 13-14 but 15 is possible I suppose. I think, unless I get a positive OPK today or tomorrow, we'll skip a day tomorrow (unless hubby initiates lol) and then go CD12-15 everyday. I'll see. I do feel more relaxed this cycle and less pressured to get BD in, I said I would do every other day until I got a positive OPK and I'm doing good on that so far! Will take an OPK later today, it's just about 10am here and I like to do them around 10-11am.

Hubby is going to a workout class tonight so I had to do my grocery shop this am, one blessing about work from home is that it's much more flexible, I started later than I usually do but I'll just take a 30 min lunch and then work 30 mins later than usual to make up for it! I am trying to stick to a budget and doing good so far but oh man I don't know how people can really spend peanuts at the grocery store, I stuck to my list and we are meal planning but it seems we still spend so much! I know I could be better with shopping sales and using flyers and price comparing but I also work 40 hours a week and have a 2 year old, I don't have tons of time and energy available for that task. oh well. I am still within my budget and have one more shop planned before the end of the month, and should be within the budget I set no problem. I also don't want to eat garbage all the time, we buy lots of fruits and veg. And since we aren't eating out hardly at all sometimes I buy treats or fun things too. Ahh money, so stressful!

Its hard hon , even here in England the price of stuff has all gone up. Its getting so expensive.
Suppose covid hasn't helped matters.
I've a horrible feeling were gonna be put in lockdown again. I really really hope not.
It makes me worry about ttc but we been trying for ages now and I don't want to give up. Esp with my fertility clock ticking away :brat:

If it is iron and they just have you get an OTC iron supplement, I would suggest being very picky. I got the Vitamin Code “healthy blood” and it worked wonderfully and didn’t constipate me like some others do (in fact it helped me to be more regular in that area) and my numbers went up pretty quickly.

I’m sorry for those who AF got :hugs:

those in the TWW or about to O, good luck!!

Afm.. 13dpo

View attachment 1087737

Wow thats great progression. That line is so dark. Deffo preggo

I feel the same about a lockdown, Sugger. I'm anxious for it especially with schools back in session and heading into cold and flu season. Going to be interesting. I'm already anxious for my 2yo getting sick, which is inevitable especially with young kiddos, they get sick often. She was sick monthly last winter and had a runny nose for most of the winter. This year I can't send her to daycare with any symptoms so I'll just be trying to work from home with a 2yo and going slowly crazy. My mom is retired so she could help, however she's also in her 60s and somewhat high risk (she's healthy but has high blood pressure and surgery in March), so if my kiddo was truly sick or suspected covid I wouldn't allow her to come over. What a mess. I have a fairly busy job so not sure how I'll manage with a toddler at home but I guess that's a problem for another day!

My favourite months are October November and December. Halloween bonfire night then Christmas. My birthday is a week b4 Xmas haha.
Are u in the uk hon?
Were in the south west and it gets so hot and humid. U just sweat :hissy:

I'm in the UK in the North West so it's a bit cooler up here than down South, I used to get really hot in the humidity when we used to visit family in London!

@tbfromlv wow, gorgeous line especially for an IC! How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

@Deethehippy yes I know it feels like it’s dragging but also going fast which makes no sense but there you have it. My ultrasound is in 16 days and then we’ll make the news public if all looks ok. Which is good cause I’m enormous. Posted a belly pic on the April thread.

@Alligator so glad you had a good session and good luck this cycle! This most recent cycle I got my bfp I saw ewcm starting on cd10 and we BD Cd10, 13, and 16. Other days too but those were my fertile window days that we dtd. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->