september babies

Hoping my baby holds off till September and doesnt become an August baby! On meds to stop contractions, and have a thinning cervix :( Im tired of being uncomfortable and cant wait to meet my baby but not this early or at risk to him!

Also baby needs to hold off for daddy to get here from Afghanistan and he wont be here till Sept.1st!

Hoping my baby holds off till September and doesnt become an August baby! On meds to stop contractions, and have a thinning cervix :( Im tired of being uncomfortable and cant wait to meet my baby but not this early or at risk to him!

Also baby needs to hold off for daddy to get here from Afghanistan and he wont be here till Sept.1st!

Hopefully baby will stay put until daddy gets home. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Just like you other ladies I'm finding it extremely hard to get a decent nights sleep. I'm hot and uncomfortable. And even turning over is waking me up.
Ironic how they say get as much decent sleep as you can before baby gets here as you won't get much after, but its impossible.

Ohhh im so not organised and I could be induced next week! FIL offered to buy the carseat but went to America last minute. Now have no idea what we're supposed to do as we've got no money for it, but my idiot partner won't ask him if he's getting it or not! Im so annoyed!!!! I hate when people offer to buy stuff and do this, id rather gave got it myself!

Ohhh im so not organised and I could be induced next week! FIL offered to buy the carseat but went to America last minute. Now have no idea what we're supposed to do as we've got no money for it, but my idiot partner won't ask him if he's getting it or not! Im so annoyed!!!! I hate when people offer to buy stuff and do this, id rather gave got it myself!

i know just how you feel, thats what my mil and fil are like when we first got pregnant, all i heard was we will buy the cot we will buy this etc etc, i am yet to see a single purchase made for the little one cos up to yet it is nothing. And we have bought our cot ourselves cos im not waiting for them x

Do you not have anyone who you could borrow one off until your FIL gets back?
It does get annoying when people say their going to buy you something specific and they leave it right until the last minute. Can't believe that he has left it this long especially something as important as a car seat.

i hate that - the worst is from female friends who have had babies - so know what its like preparing to have one and needing to have everything ready -and offer you things - for example ive been offered a breast pump - usually £120 so i obviously havent bought one myself, thing is every time i see her she doesnt mention it and i feel really uncomfortable asking again. so i just have to wait for her to bring it up! grr. sounds ungrateful but she knows what it feels like wanting to have everything ready for baby to come so you can relax :(

Anybody need or know anyone that needs a head and body support for car seat or pram.

I have one up for sale. Details on buy,swap and sell forum.

nothing worse than waiting for someone to buy the thing they offered to buy, id end up getting it myself and if they say anything about it id say sure you can pay me what i paid for it then it means you bought it, bet you they dont though

I've been lucky in that whatever anyone's offered to buy, they have bought it already ! :thumbup: I am quite persistant though, so if someone offered to buy something important like a moses basket and I go to around 32 weeks and we still hadn't got it, I would probably just politely say 'I don't want to sound rude but are you still buying the moses basket for us ? It's just that we're starting to want everything to be ready in case the baby shows up early..' Or something like that :haha: x

We couldn't really buy anything till this week since we were in a teeny-tiny studio apartment until last Friday. And then we're also kind of waiting till after the baby-shower my MIL is giving for us which is on the 13th of August...
But!
We got a crib and it's all set up and made up and waiting. Now we need a dresser or a change table or similar...

i have nearly everything ready just some more bits and bobs needed like more nappies nd stuff i cant wait for my lil baby girl to be born soooo excited !!

We are picking up our nursery furniture today!! So once thats done ill pack away all the bits iv been washing this week, put up the moses basket and ill be ready......physically at least, mentally im not sure lol its going so quickly!!

It DOES seem to be going quickly now!
For some reason I still thought I was at 34 weeks :dohh: but just looked at the calender and realised I am almost 36 weeks! :yipee:

We are almost organised. Just going out tomorrow to pick up a bin for diapers (with a lid! :haha:), baby nail clippers, a small squirt bottle (for wetting reuseable wipes), a notebook (for keeping track of feeds etc), some plastic cups or bowls (to pour water over baby while bathing) and probably some diaper cream (just in case)

Then next pay day (end of month) we are picking up a camera and possibly a small dresser/ set of drawers and a carrier.

And then that is us done as much as we can think of. Plus my family and friends from Canada are sending some things. And my brother is coming out on September 20th with more stuff. I figure we can make do until I know what they are bringing.

Getting SO SO excited now!!!! :happydance:

Added some more of you to the thread in groups :flower: time seems to be flying by and dragging at the same time :p

I am hoping to be ready by 37 weeks, so I have under 3 weeks, but it shouldn't be too hard as we are almost there, just odds and ends now.

So nervous, but also very excited to meet my baby boy.

xx

i cant wait to meet her time seems to be slowing down for me the futher along i get but that might just be me lol is everyone starting to get nervous or excited!

the only things we need to buy now is the diaper pail with the lid, a moby wrap, rain cover for the stroller, and leggings if i can find them that small. we just have to wash the cover for the swing, wash out the baby bathtub and put togather the stroller and bouncer...then there is only a few things to put up on her side of the room

i have just bought a raincover for our pram and dh bought a playmat, chaning mat and some fitted moses basket bedding all in blue..
just need to get him a bath support now and odds and sods for my bag x

Omg how close are we getting now girls?! I had my growth scan on Friday and they're not inducing me yet (small baby) so I thought to myself 'Ohhh good I've got ages left then'... just realised I only have 5 weeks left max!!! Scary! I'm assuming I won't go over as DD was born at 40+2

I've got just over 3 weeks. Time seems to be going so fast. I've still got to unpack all the newborn clothes from the boxes. Got to get the bouncer and pram, wash it and put it together.
Worse thing is ...I still need to pack my hospital bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->