september babies

i have an app on the 10th (my b day) so im going to ask when i get tofind outabout how big they think she is going to be and what position she is in. this is my last monthly app then igo in every 2 weeks then every week when i get even closer. im going to ask to be checked this time though because of the cramps and pressure feeling just to see whats going on....

i have 4 weeks and 4 days to go.. Although my ds was born at 39 +3 and my dd was born at 37 weeks so not long now xx

I've got just over 3 weeks. Time seems to be going so fast. I've still got to unpack all the newborn clothes from the boxes. Got to get the bouncer and pram, wash it and put it together.
Worse thing is ...I still need to pack my hospital bag.

I was dreading doing my hospital bag and I only did it the night before my growth scan but it honestly only took me half an hour! I've packed really light this time, hoping to be in and out

I've only got 6 weeks left, can't believe it's so soon!

Had a midwife app. last week, but the next one isn't scheduled for another 4 weeks when I'm 37 weeks pregnant, surprised I'm not getting one every two weeks now.

Going to think about packing my hospital bag next week! :)

I was out the same day with my daughter and I was nearly tearing my hair out being there for 8 hours. Worst experience of my life! I shared a ward with 2 other women, one who shouted at her 18mnth old ALL DAY (so upsetting :() and one who argued with her boyfriend all day. Nightmare!!!!

Had a midwife app. last week, but the next one isn't scheduled for another 4 weeks when I'm 37 weeks pregnant, surprised I'm not getting one every two weeks now.

I wish I didn't have to see her til then, I have to go to the consultant every 2 weeks and be scanned every week. Its driving me mad :dohh:

I was out the same day with my daughter and I was nearly tearing my hair out being there for 8 hours. Worst experience of my life! I shared a ward with 2 other women, one who shouted at her 18mnth old ALL DAY (so upsetting :() and one who argued with her boyfriend all day. Nightmare!!!!

That sounds awful!
I hope that I get out the same day, they've told us that the minimum time is 6 hours and if there are no problems then you sent off within 10 hours or so. Apparently the midwife visits every day for 10 days afterward though! That surprised me quite a bit, don't know if I want her to be there every day for 10 days!

I wish I didn't have to see her til then, I have to go to the consultant every 2 weeks and be scanned every week. Its driving me mad :dohh:

That does sound rubbish, hope everything is ok! :) x

Getting fed up myself this month cant go quick enough, hoping to go a little early, although my last littlr boy came on time lol next apps not till 17th and hospital on 30th fly in august flyyyyyyy!!

Just 5 weeks left! I would be happy if buba came any time from 37 weeks though.

Bags are packed ,most things are bought and almost finished the nursery. So excited!

For the past 2 days, all I've wanted to do is crawl into a quiet hole and just give birth :haha: I don't know whether it's a sign that labour is imminent, or whether I'm just getting really impatient and fed up. I told OH how I felt last night and we both agreed it sounds very much like an instinctive/animalistic sort of thing (like some animals go find a quiet place to give birth), but who knows ? :shrug: I'm hoping our LO comes early- to be honest, any minute now would be great :haha: but obviously I would rather him hang in there til this Friday, so he would officially be full term :flower: x

Just 5 weeks left! I would be happy if buba came any time from 37 weeks though.

Bags are packed ,most things are bought and almost finished the nursery. So excited!
Thats what ive said to bump..after next week he can come anytime hes ready lol x

I was really concerned about school age but I couldn't care less just want to meet my little one!

hiya, is anyone having a planned c section?? i have a anterior placenta previa which so far hasnt moved so looks like i will be having one. not sure how they are going to do it tho when the placenta is where the c section would be made.

32 days to go :D actually starting to get a bit nervous now :blush:

My bump's changed quite a bit since last week, this was last week:

photo(10).jpg

And this was a few days ago:

photo(11).jpg

What do you ladies think?

looks like hes moved position? do you know which way round he has been so far? x

i officially have 2 things left to buy!!! - breast pads and maternity pads! i bought nursing bras today....omg no words to describe them. tomorrow im gonna start washing everything and just count the baby grows etc to check, then going to rearrange the hosp bag and im finished! so happy to be able to relax finally :) x

Violet, I've been feeling the same exact way. Let's hope it means something good!!

Well i have 30 days to go and although i would love to meet lo soon as possible i don't mind waiting just a tiny 30 more days!
everything is got and nursery is all sorted the bedding and curtains get delivered in the morning just got them to put up and all done except have one carrier bag of things to wash then wa-la i can chill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->