september babies

I think I've got everything ready, apart from the car seat, the pram (Charlie's mum is buying, lovely lady :) ) and cot sheets :p planning on having a mosey tomorrow, see if I can pick some up. If not, it's off to babies r us!

I think he might be back to back, going to ask midwife, really hope he turns the right way if he is, my first was back to back and the pain was excruciating, before and during labour! Whinge whinge :p

We have a crib! And we have a bunch of baby clothes. And my MIL is giving a shower for us on Saturday so we should get more stuff then - I think my husband's aunt is getting us a change-table.
We have gift cards and gift money too, I found them again (we just moved...) so we're planning to get the car seat with those!!
We're getting there.

Oh God I should probably pack my hospital bag??

I won't be 37 weeks until 30th August so I am not in any hurry. Both of my last two pregnancies were one day before due date but I have been feeling like this one is going to be a little earlier, just not too much. I don't expect more than 10 days but that means I ought to have everything ready by about 5 September just in case. Won't be able to start much of my lists for another week or so though.

I need to check into hospital tours and find a time when everyone can go. Should do that this month.

I'm due September 3rd and my hospital tour is August 20th.. In some ways I'm really not sure I'm going to make it. However! I've been doing self-exams and I can't even FIND my cervix. It's SO high up. Frustrating.. was totally hoping she'd come as soon as she's full term LOL. If I get stretch marks on my belly now I'm gonna cry! (Knock on wood.)

It hit me today that I'm going to be gone for at least two days (US) and I won't be able to see my rats.. and that's the longest I will have ever gone without seeing them. My older boy is sickly (vet can't figure it out, breathing problems/sneezing/wheezing) and I'm so afraid he will go before I can come home.. Really afraid I'll have a mental breakdown. I know they are rodents but they're my babies. I told OH and my Mom that they will BOTH have alternating shifts making sure my boys are okay.

Pathetic, I know.

Blzgak, last night I was having very painful contractions for hours ! They were coming approx every 30 mins at first and then got closer (about 15 mins), but I was so shattered from constantly getting up and going to the bathroom (the contractions kept making me feel like I needed to pee when I didn't :dohh:), I just sort of conked out :haha: They were definitely NOT braxton hicks- I get those every day and although they can be quite intense and uncomfortable like period pains, last night was nothing like that. At one point I was nearly crying and actually thought to myself 'NOW I understand why some women have epidurals !!' :rofl: They have eased off now but since I got not much sleep during the night, I've come back to bed because OH has gone to work and I'm so exhausted :shrug: We'll have to wait and see whether anything starts up again ! :hugs:

Yep i think this is the stage where we start getting a lot of odd twinges and trying to make head or tail of them, especially if its a first pregnancy! I have had bh on and off but all of a sudden i have had period cramping (havent missed those!!) and its unsettling.

I think we're all organised, im jst getting tired of the peepee trips at night and the soreness when walking etc. Couldnt be worse timing tho, hubby is in motor trade sales so sep is his busiest month and he cant take more than a few days away until oct where hes booked 2 weeks! And mum is school teacher and will be back to school! Arghhh! Come on baby! X

Arghh I've been having reeeally uncomfortable period like cramping all last night and today - paracetamol isn't even touching it! I think it might be to do with little man having a major growth spurt though because my bump definitely looks and feels bigger today!! But saying that I had a little bit of bloody discharge yesterday so who knows! :shrug: Why can't things be a bit more black and white during pregnancy?! lol xxx

Arghh I've been having reeeally uncomfortable period like cramping all last night and today - paracetamol isn't even touching it! I think it might be to do with little man having a major growth spurt though because my bump definitely looks and feels bigger today!! But saying that I had a little bit of bloody discharge yesterday so who knows! :shrug: Why can't things be a bit more black and white during pregnancy?! lol xxx

Oooh mine has majorly grown over the past few days-week..... and has started to get a tad uncomfy.... backache and tummy aches.

God only knows how I am going to make it to 40 weeks or..... dare I say it????..... 42 weeks?! :haha:

Dont you go beating me to it lady! :rofl: xx

Oooh mine has majorly grown over the past few days-week..... and has started to get a tad uncomfy.... backache and tummy aches.

God only knows how I am going to make it to 40 weeks or..... dare I say it????..... 42 weeks?! :haha:

Dont you go beating me to it lady! :rofl: xx

I really am counting down the days at the moment!! lol 42 weeks isn't even entering my thoughts!!!!

The race is on! I so hope I hit 37 weeks and boom.. labour time!! haha

Just saw your post on the other thread - not long left at work now then! :happydance: You'll feel a lot more relaxed when you finish, I did anyway! I majorly chilled out last week and then this week I'm starting to wash any baby clothes people have given me (don't think I'm gonna bother washing brand new things), got a midwife home visit on Thursday so having a major clean/tidy up!! Then it's my friend from works baby shower on friday!

My friends have paid for me to have a 'Mum-to-be photo shoot' next Tuesday and then they're throwing me a baby shower on Wednesday! So hopefully the next few weeks will go pretty quickly!

I haven't got much to do to be honest, I'm suprised to say it but if he made an appearance tomorrow everything would be ready!! That's how impatient I'm getting lol How are you getting on with having things ready? x x x

I had a presentation scan today, baby was indeed head down :happydance: not engaged though and no idea if it's stayed the same way as I am still getting a lot of movement.
Estimated weight today was a whopping 6lb10oz at 36 1/2 weeks!

So I am looking at having an 81/2-9 lber! :haha:

x

I haven't got much to do to be honest, I'm suprised to say it but if he made an appearance tomorrow everything would be ready!! That's how impatient I'm getting lol How are you getting on with having things ready? x x x

Well, we bought the car seat today :haha: and nursing bras... And we have the crib, it's all set up. And the baby clothes are all washed.
Still need a change-table/dresser for the clothes, but we're hoping to get that given to us at the baby shower this Saturday!!

anybody breech?? im finding it sooo hard to eat,breath,sleep because baby is getting bigger by the day and because the head is not down below and engaged its squashing me up top :(

My little boy is head down! ;D! I've got midwife again next Friday... it's all so exciting!

I am struggling to eat as i have no lap space to hold a dinner plate, and have to use cushions aha!

I'm really hoping that he's not going to be so big, but I have a feeling he will be!
Me and OH felt different parts of baby today, his foot was in my rib, we felt his elbow, shoulder... leg. It was lovely ;D!

boys are usually bigger than girls, and the average seems to be around 8lbs now

I'm so uncomfy. I'm currently sitting on the sofa, with the tv on. Baby is constantly doing somersaults or so it seems. I'm so tired and want to go to bed but it's so painful to lay down.

How often are you all seeing your midwife now? I'm seeing mine next on Wednesday and I'll be term on friday but it's classed as my 36 week appt thought its
closer to 37 but my appointments are always on Wednesday's.
It messes up my growth chart too as she puts me as the lower week.

I've gone 3 weeks without an appointment and thought they were meant to get more regular now? X

mine at the minute are 3 weeks apart..

i seen mine on friday and thats me now till im 39 weeks but going to see consultant on monday 15th so thats in between and by 39 weeks i could be in for a section anyway so might see midwife again

Aaa someone I know had their first baby earlier today at 37+3 weight 6lbs5oz and was only in labour for a total of 6 hours from her waters breaking! Jealousss haha x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->