september babies

I'm 34w6d and I too am SO miserable and ready for pregnancy to be over and LO to come out! Doc hints she might come early, so I'm praying it's true as I can't wait for her to come soon enough!

What's everyone doing to pass the time for these last few weeks?? I seem to be sleeping just and sitting about bored, that's when my restless legs allows me to lol

Me? I try to stay busy with work, watching my toddler and when I'm not doing that, browsing forums. LOL

Working, bnb and housework! We've still got to paint the nursery and sort out our bedroom but my oh won't get his bum in gear :( xxx

Working on various crochet projects around toddler activities. I just finished a second blanket to donate to the NICU when we go in. I have one more project to finish for my 3 year old (I am making her a doll and hopefully some clothes) and one more blanket I want to get done before baby's birth. I don't think we will be getting baby clothes and furniture ready until the first week of September with the projects OH needs to get done.

BnB, following my husband around on his days off :haha: and watching "Mad Men" - thank GOD for Netflix streaming!!

After bubs scaring us into thinking he was going to come early and needing steroid injections, I'm willing to bet he'll be overdue now :haha: been keeping busy by looking after toddler, ironing everything in sight, going for walks, planning next years holiday, planning Christmas, general housework and reading :p

my baby is still upside down :( midwife said today, scan thursday to check....turn baby turn :(

anyone else starting to just feel crappy again....i feel nauseous again, still got bad heartburn cos baby is so high, last few days my lower back has been killing, and the SPD is causing my pubic bone to feel like its going to snap when i move in bed......i have to say, ive had enough now

me, im feeling poop and had enough, i just want her out now!!

I think I've managed to turn my baby from bum first to transverse, is this easier to get them head down from??

i dont know....i would assume so....how did u do that? apparantly i might nt even be offered ecv due to his position :(

Lay with bum in the air rocking from side to side, I'm for hospital on monday to see about an ecv and section so trying my best to move baby, and I can't finally breath a bit better

I've been getting a few strange pains in my stomach and lady bits today, different to the usual.
Usually get an awful pain in hip area when I'm on my feet or walked a bit but this was different and I was sitting down.
Hoping he's getting ready for the big day :D

Ah I know! I'm just looking for signs now, it's just that I'm so uncomfortable and the way he's lying is really hurting me. It's been the same for over a week and as he's got bigger it's worse.
Seeing my midwife tomorrow though hope she says he's locked and loaded!

Hopefully he comes soon, I know if my baby locks head down I'm going to go 10 days over and be started, but trying not to think bout it

Hope we all have an easy time though and can enjoy what is left of our pregnancies (though it's hard as we're all fed up).

Does anyone else feel like they've been pregnant FOREVER?
My friend was saying she thinks I have but thinks it's just because I've literally been pregnant for all of 2011 so she said it seems like longer.

The finish line is in sight! I honestly can't imagine being in labour and coming home with a baby soon though, it's always been so far away I've got used to having unused baby things around our home! X

My 36-week checkup was this afternoon, everything looks great! :thumbup: Weekly checkups now...
And I have everything I need for my hospital bag! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->