september babies

Hello ladies!

Had a midwife app. today, she felt bubs and says he's shifted onto his side, no longer back to back (well technically he is, but there's hope!) and that baby's head is well down in my pelvis now, just a tiny bit of wiggle room now :p she didn't write down in my notes how much that is though so I've not a clue :haha:

I seen my midwife today. LO is 3/5ths engaged and in the right position.
My next appointment isn't until I'm 38+5!
I though I'd be seeing her every week by now and whenever I mention to anyone that I'm still going 2 weeks between appointments they say I shouldn't be.

How often are all of the early September mummies seeing their midwife now? X

Hi I still see my midwife every 2 weeks. Due the 7th but after big bleed last week and 1 week in hospital :cry: I have been told my September baby could become and August baby any day. They wil not let me go over my due date and I find out on Tuesday my induction date so I am now in the August/September baby group. Even though my midwidfe was aware of this my next appointment is stil in 2 weeks if i havent had the ababy by then,

I had my 36-week check-up yesterday, and we scheduled weekly appointments for the next 4 weeks (last one is actually ON my due date).

Hi I still see my midwife every 2 weeks. Due the 7th but after big bleed last week and 1 week in hospital :cry: I have been told my September baby could become and August baby any day. They wil not let me go over my due date and I find out on Tuesday my induction date so I am now in the August/September baby group. Even though my midwidfe was aware of this my next appointment is stil in 2 weeks if i havent had the ababy by then,

Good luck! We will all have our fingers crossed for you, hope everything is ok xxx

I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow hun (35+4) and my next appointment is when I'm 37+3 x x x

Strange, would've thought we'd all be seeing them a bit more. Especially those of us who have had any kind of complications or other things to deal with.
Wonder if it's with all these NHS cuts or baby boom?
Whenever she goes to book in my appointment theres either no appointments left and she has to add me to the end or I get the last one.
The midwives only do an afternoon at my doctors surgery on a wed 1.30 til 4.30 x

I have my 36 weeks mw appointment tomorrow then i have to book in at 38 weeks with GP and then 40 weeks MW

My clinic got me all booked from now till my due date because they know it'll be too difficult trying to book each week.

We're registered for a tour of Labor and Delivery at the hospital next week!

Anyone else have their hospital bag packed already? :)

My bag is almost packed need to add a few things but will throw them in at last minute..

Hehe I have a list on a whiteboard on my fridge too.
OH is in charge of picking everything up and loading the car as I'll be in no fit state so I thought I'd better write a list lol.
Last minute things on there include phone chargers, camera, camera charger, clothes for me to come home in and my glasses.
These are basically just what I cant pack yet x

I seen my midwife today. LO is 3/5ths engaged and in the right position.
My next appointment isn't until I'm 38+5!
I though I'd be seeing her every week by now and whenever I mention to anyone that I'm still going 2 weeks between appointments they say I shouldn't be.

I'm seeing my doctor once a week and going to the doctor's office twice a week (I get two nonstress tests a week though).

with my first i saw them alot more, i would have said every week from 36. but this time not so much, saw her last at 35+1, seeing her again at 37+1, and not sure when after that cos my sections booked for 39 weeks exactly.

havent packed my bag yet but been collecting stuff for ages, maybe its time to pack!

I had an appointment yesterday but only to have bloods taken, noone did a urine sample or even took my BP??

I was meant to have another appointment at 38 weeks... which they booked for the 6th Sept... which is 5 days before my EDD?? So I pointed this out to the receptionist and she has rescheduled it for the 24th August.... I thought it was every week once you got past 34 weeks... maybe they are really stretched but my last few appointments I havent had bump measured or HB checked or anything... last time they took my urine they said it had quite a bit of protein in it but didnt follow that up.... they just book me in to have my bloods taken to check how much Tinzaparin I should be on....

Maybe they think I am seeing a MW outside of the hospital and thats why they havent booked me in again... but I am meant to be under a consultant? Should really start asking more questions LOL but I dont like to be a pain x

A lady from my antenatal course who was due 9 days before me had her baby girl last night ! 2 weeks early, I'm so jealous but sooo happy for her !! :D :hugs: x

ahhh baby still breech :( booked for an ecv on tuesday and told to bring my bags just incase! scary to think he could be here tuesday :s although hope not because hes not ready :( x

Ahhh first.timer, there's still chance he could move. My baby just has! :happydance: You could always refuse the ECV and wait to see what happens x

hmm.....i think im just gonna have it now as its booked, he seemed confident that it would work he said the baby was very moveable and in perfect position for it..... who knows could be worth it , whos had one? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->