september babies

yeah, im sure it will be fine, im taking my mum as she wont take any shit lol x

Lol aye can be very intimadating in with them, I think I'll let them try but panic aswell,don't want anything to happen to my lo, think a section is even scarier though lol

ill give u a heads up what the ecv is like :s i feel like a guinea pig lol

Lol yeah if you think its bad I'll tell them noway lol, read online aswell if baby is sitting like a buddha they won't try to move it so you mightnt have to go through with it. They might just give u a date for section

hes got legs up atm so the best position for it apaz. i wish you were going first lol x

Lol thanks haha, I might be in the same day if I go over monday for scan they might bring me in the tuesday, what time is your appointment??

Wow, so many pages! I feel left out, lol. Due Sept 4th here. Been busy with school and work. Just put my notice in that my last day would be Sept 3rd, but thinking of cutting it to next Saturday as I am feeling really bad pains when I walk or stand and when I walk I get a BH or when I move a certain way a BH will come on. It's irritating really. I'm just ready to have LO. Excited for my maternity shoot tomorrow and my baby shower is Sunday :)

Yeah, it does pass time. One of my friends said it would be funny if my water broke on the day of the shower, lol. I hope it doesn't that would be embarrassing.

That would be embarrassing - I have a baby shower tomorrow! :haha: All my husband's aunts and cousins and such...

It`s only gonna be my friends and my mom`s side of the family going. My DP and his family are all in Florida and my dad`s family too while Dad lives in Minnesota. Gonna go visit him after LO is born so he can meet his granddad.

Aww you"ll def be in before me then I'd say, I let you know what they plan to do to me when I get home on monday

My MIL is giving a baby shower for me today and I ought to be getting ready to go right now. Oops.

i spoke to my mum tonight and i think ive changed my mind about the ecv....im going to go along on tuesday morning, first get them to check he is still breech and she said i should talk to them then and make my decision.....im almost certain im going to say no though. i thought about it and its not worth the 2% risk to my baby is it? it doesnt seem natural.... i dunno....is a section that bad? x

My mum said with me I literally turned at the last minute... like 38 weeks, so you never know hun that might happen with your little monkey?? If you're in 2 minds about it then it probably isn't for the best if you do because IF anything did go wrong (which I'm sure wouldn't).. you would feel really guilty that you didn't follow your instincts? And at least if he doesn't turn and you have to have a C section then you would be given a date and know on that day you will get to meet him!!! I'm that fed up of pregnancy at the moment, I'd love for them to say right when you're 38 weeks we'll get you booked in on Monday 29th August!! But that's just me with all my crappyness at the moment lol x x x

your totally right, its just about my instincts and as im so unsure if anything happened i would never forgive myself. its silly to do something i feel so unsure of......i will talk to them about it and not make my decision till then just to keep an open mind. Im sure its possible he will still turn on his own.....i hope he does :( x

Fingers crossed for you first.timer!! :hugs:
You are only 36 weeks.. plenty of time for him to move around!
And remember, even though I am sure NONE of us want to, full term does mean you could go to 42 weeks.. so even MORE time for him to turn!

Have you checked out spinning babies? There are a lot of good ideas on positions etc that can help baby to move. :flower:

Can't believe how quick august is going in, I think I can see the finish line just hope someone doesn't move it to after my due date lol can't be doing with all them days over again, so impatient now

its exciting isnt it!
ive been having period pains for the last 2 days and feel wet down there alot tmi i know lol

I have a feeling he isnt going to be in there much longer x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"