september babies

how many packs of newborn diapers is every1 getting or have already? i dont have many packs of new born but a ton of size 1....every1 says they grow out of newborn diapers so fast i dont wanna go buy a bunch more and not use any....

Hey first.timer did doc try d pressure you into it, I think I'm gona chicken out now lol my head is friend with thinking bout it, can't handle sitting for 3 weeks thinking baby is dead is it doesn't move :(

no he didnt at all, the midwife told me before hand that not many work, and she seemed quietly sceptical, then when the consultant arrived he had a feel and told me it wouldnt be very easy to do a complete turn because of what he can feel etc, he checked the cord wasnt around his neck and placenta position and then started having a little push and just didnt seem confident, he said, well if you want me to i can have a go but i dont think it will be that easy to turn so i said no if it isnt straight forward then dont, and he seemed to agree with me. i would suggest doing the same tbh get them to check feel scan etc and then decide based on how confident he/she seems :) you'll be fine hun xx

how many packs of newborn diapers is every1 getting or have already? i dont have many packs of new born but a ton of size 1....every1 says they grow out of newborn diapers so fast i dont wanna go buy a bunch more and not use any....

I have two packs of newborn size but they were both gifts. We're going to be doing cloth but they haven't arrived yet.

Thanks first.timer that's what am gona do, sma1588 I have bout 200 newborn nappies, they be changed so much during the first few weeks am sure I'll be out buying more before he/she grows out of them

i have 3 packs of huggies newborn and im sure we'll have to buy more too lol x

On the diapers thing, we have a box of 108 newborns. I have no idea if I still have some left from the last one until we go through stuff when the OH has the availability to help me. We will be using mostly cloth (at least at home) after that size. With the little one still in diapers, we are trying to buy only one box a month until we don't have a choice. She keeps starting to potty train but isn't really interested in doing it regularly or even every day yet.

so it seems like we all have the same amount of diapers so far...i have 4 " bigger packs,1 small box and 2 smaller packs of new born..... then i have 4 packs of 1's, a huge box of 200 and 2 little packs........... plus a ton of wipes OMG were good on those for probly 2 months hahah

i have loads n loads of wipes everytime i see them on offer i buy them lol x

Lol wipes is ones thing u will always need plenty of and will use them forever, my youngest is 4 and I still buy them for him

thats very true we will always be using wipes for everything good thing those are pretty cheap as much as people use them....i think i will be asking for a big thing of those to for x mas even if we still have some .....good thing our LOs are due a little bit before x mas so we can get the stuff we didnt get hehe ...... i kept the registries that i did and added the other stuff we still need so i know what to tell people when they ask what she needs for x mas

I bought 200 newborn diapers for 25euros! I got them off a girl that ended up have a REALLY big baby and hardly got to use any!
But.. I am going to cloth as well. It is so interesting that more and more people are returning to cloth! I LOVE how easy they are now... not like in our grandparents and parents days! :haha:
I am only using washable wipes too.. I am really worried about the chemicals in wipes as OH has very sensitive skin and bubs could as well.

GETTING SO EXCITED NOW!!!! SO many BH and they are getting stronger. Midwife appointment today.. going over bloods etc etc... hope bubs is still head down as he has been a wiggler lately..

14 days til my due date. Doesnt sound a lot at all.
Saw my consultant on Tuesday and have been booked in for a cervix assessment at 40+5. So if bubba doesnt decide to come before then, they are either going to try a sweep or book me in for an induction a few days later.
It's strange knowing that in no longer than 4 weeks I'm going to have 2 boys to look after (3 if you count OH lol) instead of 1.

How is everyone? Anyone getting signs of labour yet?

14 days til my due date. Doesnt sound a lot at all.
Saw my consultant on Tuesday and have been booked in for a cervix assessment at 40+5. So if bubba doesnt decide to come before then, they are either going to try a sweep or book me in for an induction a few days later.
It's strange knowing that in no longer than 4 weeks I'm going to have 2 boys to look after (3 if you count OH lol) instead of 1.

How is everyone? Anyone getting signs of labour yet?

Ahh wow how exciting for you!! 2 weeks should fly! I am due 3 weeks on Sunday, think I have had BH ONCE throughout my entire pregnancy, and that was about 6 weeks ago?! :shrug: apart from that I havent had any signs of.... well, anything!

I have resigned myself to the fact I am going to go over my EDD (that way I dont get my hopes up!) LOL :haha:xx

Oh and I am also going to have 2 boys to look after (1 being DH!) :rofl:

I'm dying with a head cold now, so not nice, but after attempting an ecv yesterday I'm booked in for a section on the 6th so 19 days max for me, unless baby turns itself I will be left to go myself then which I know for defs will be 10-11 days over and induced

Looks like it sorted itself out, was some sort of advertising instead of my ticker :)

ha I had that too, its gone now, but it was WELL annoying! LOL

Im fully baked TODAY!
im doing well 21 days to go!
i have had a few days with crampy feelings, leg clicky sounds from pelvis & (tmi) going for # 2's 3-4 times a day and loose stools too.. but yesterday and today so far nothing, i have a feeling he'll be here by 25th August :)

Im getting a little nervous as my kids go back to school the 7th and im due the 8th i'd like him to come a few days earlier.

im waking everymorning with completely numb tingly hands so im guessing carpal tunnel grrrrrr x

Ooh I hate carpel tunnel thank god mine isn't to bad this time round, was awful with my last baby

been to my 37 week midwife appointment today, bubs is still not engaged, still measuring a bit big. i also had ketones in my wee, anyone know what this means, she said it means my body is using up body fat so was i hungry, but i had eaten lots before i went, and had a huge tea the night before.....i have been optimistically looking on google to see if it means anything but cant find oiwt lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->