september babies

Baby shower is this afternoon & i`m hurting like hell. Crazy constant ache in my back, lower belly near my lady bits and in my inner thigh and it feels like the pain is shooting down my right leg :/ Been going on since yesterday and thought that walking would relieve it but I still feel the ache while walking. Thought I could sleep it off but woke up to the ache still! Hoping to make it until the baby shower is over then heading the hospital to make sure it`s not labor that`s starting.

Oh and I`m FULL TERM today ! Can`t believe I (well, we including LO, lol) made it this far.

Congrats on reaching full term ! The finish line isn't too far away now ! :flower: Espcially if you're already in labour :haha: Enjoy your baby shower and let us know what the hospital says ! :) xxx

Thanks :) & I will keep you guys posted. It`ll be funny if I am in labor because one of my friends predicted I would go into labor the day of the shower & my mom`s birthday is tomorrow and she`s hoping I would have LO on her birthday . . craziness, lol.

Going for a position scan tomorrow to see if baby is still breech, can't wait as I've given up trying to think what way its laying, I'm thinking head is still between ribs and back to back but not sure as its not doing much moving for me :(

Husband's family had a baby shower for us yesterday, all his aunties and cousins. We got lots of money and gift cards :thumbup: As well as the cutest diaper cake! DH's cousin made it, 1 whole pack of diapers plus all kinds of other "baby needs" (baby wash, diaper cream, etc).
I think we're set for newborn-size clothes too, after this - 5 sleepers and about 9 onesies. :thumbup:

That's brilliant starlit use are so lucky over there getting baby showers :)

I had a baby shower yesterday. My mummy friends from DS threw me and one of the other mums a joint shower. Had a lovely day and got some gorgeous presents. I've also got another baby shower this weekend that my mum has planned. More goodies!
Lucky me!!!!!

No baby showers for me this time around and that is just fine with me. I wasn't expecting any last time to be honest, since I had moved across the country only weeks before we got pregnant but friends and co-workers of the people here both threw one. We have pretty much everything we need anyway except the second car seat, a bigger house, and another car. The car seat isn't THAT expensive, the house we are working on, and hopefully the car will come in less than six months.

Husband's family had a baby shower for us yesterday, all his aunties and cousins. We got lots of money and gift cards :thumbup: As well as the cutest diaper cake! DH's cousin made it, 1 whole pack of diapers plus all kinds of other "baby needs" (baby wash, diaper cream, etc).
I think we're set for newborn-size clothes too, after this - 5 sleepers and about 9 onesies. :thumbup:

thats awsome they did that for u. i hope u had a great time !!!!!!

u say ure set on newborn size clothes with 5 sleepers and 9 onsies...wow if thats all we need i can supply about 4 newborns as far as onsies and 2 with sleepers lol.....we are so stacked up on clothes its not even funny plus she has little outfits too for when we go out

u say ure set on newborn size clothes with 5 sleepers and 9 onsies...wow if thats all we need i can supply about 4 newborns as far as onsies and 2 with sleepers lol.....we are so stacked up on clothes its not even funny plus she has little outfits too for when we go out

Well, I'd get more but I know that she's not going to stay in that size for long and honestly with the history of my mom and DH's mom's baby sizes, she may not even fit newborn for a week! :haha:

We got an Ergo carrier yesterday!! :happydance:

Hey first timer keep me update on what you do tomorrow and good luck will be thinking bout you

Thanks love, I'm in my room in the delivery suite now waiting for the consultant, still don't know if I'm having it just want him to check me over and the babys position first and go from there, been waiting 40 mins already though grrrr gonna be a long day x

Good luck hon!

Got midwife today, not sure if they do anything differently at this app? Do i get an internal?

wEll due to a combo of the consultant being a bit edgy about his position and using the phrase "I can give it a go if you want" I have my caesarean booked. For the 6th!

thats brilliant first.timer well done you for sorting him out, ooh u must be all excited now, my turn next fingers crossed

Hey first.timer did doc try d pressure you into it, I think I'm gona chicken out now lol my head is friend with thinking bout it, can't handle sitting for 3 weeks thinking baby is dead is it doesn't move :(

Well, I'd get more but I know that she's not going to stay in that size for long and honestly with the history of my mom and DH's mom's baby sizes, she may not even fit newborn for a week! :haha:

We got an Ergo carrier yesterday!! :happydance:

ya i have so much she probly wont even wear half of it but o well if she doesnt then o well i only bought a few things all others were either from other people or baby shower gifts...im thinking shes probly going to be pretty little but have no clue untill our 36 week app or when shes born........if you have a history if big babies in the family then ya i wouldnt have too much new born stuff either......( i just hate laundry lol)...............awsome u got that carrier!!!!! let me know how u like it once LO is here...my moby wrap shoud be here today or 2morrow but now OH needs something to carry her in to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->