september babies

Never heard of them, usually only blood or protein I ever here in the urine samples

Ketones are proteins, they check for them every time you visit the doctor/midwife. Not sure what to tell you as far as what to do, except make sure you're eating enough and often! I have to check my urine for ketones every morning since I'm glucose intolerant due to pregnancy (pre-GD). :flower:

We had a tour of Labor and Delivery last night! Now I feel prepared - we know where to go on Birth Day, etc. Everything is now ready! And according to yesterday's checkup I'm 1cm dilated, so Birth Day is around the corner... :cloud9:

Hello ladies!!!
Can't wait for september to arrive .seems like ages

im 35+3 have midwife coming out next wed to talk bout home birth. Baby may come early as was engaged before 34wks so hopefuly not long now cant wait!

WOW.. so many BH last night! Very strong too!
Plus been having a bit of a clear-out for the last 3 days!! :blush:

Kind of hoping he stays in there until September though.. but maybe because that is what we have always assumed? :shrug:
I want to meet him so badly, but also don't feel quite ready yet because it is still August!! :shrug:

Kind of hoping he stays in there until September though.. but maybe because that is what we have always assumed? :shrug:
I want to meet him so badly, but also don't feel quite ready yet because it is still August!! :shrug:

Ive been exactly the same as you and due the day before you:thumbup:
Fri at 4am i was up with cramps and bck ache then again at 3pm thought this is it, but our lil man is playing games :haha:

Im cleared out so much i must be full of Poo lol:blush:

no cramps today just diarreha:dohh: could be the calm before the storm .

had the best nights :sleep::sleep::sleep: last night aswell:happydance:

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Well I just feel shocking now. My whole body is aching, my head feels stuffy, and I feel like am coming down with a cold or something.
I have also been very moody and grumpy the last couple of days, its our first wedding anniversary 2moro too supposed to be going out :-(

I feel the same! I know its not long now but still feels surreal!

Well I just feel shocking now. My whole body is aching, my head feels stuffy, and I feel like am coming down with a cold or something.
I have also been very moody and grumpy the last couple of days, its our first wedding anniversary 2moro too supposed to be going out :-(

Iv had a cold all week too, lots of orange juice and you can still take Vit C x

BLAH.. I HATE summer colds even without being preggers! :hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

More BH today.. and bumpy boy is being very active.

I seem to have lost my love of EATING though! Where has that gone?! I am actually having to remind myself to eat today and yesterday... strange....

i had BH alot yesterday and alot of movement going on too but my LO wasnt head down at my last app so im pretty sure shes still the same way as shes been......she sticks her little parts of her body out like shes trying to break out of my tummy its funny when my tummy goes all bumpy

trust me to get a cold/flu and it seems to be going into my chest, i dont fancy a section and a bad cough will be a nightmare.

I was 1cm dilated at my last appointment (on Wednesday) and I'm having what I think is bloody show so may be more dilated now.

anyone else feeling crazily unorganised??? i know i am but i can't help but want to reorganise it all and i really want to go buy some new cushions and bathroom towels???

been up since 6am too... bloody BH, they are def getting stronger. Ive started taking the RLT tablets instead of the teabags cause they were upsetting my heartburn (yes even worse if poss)

sleep come back to me!!!

anyone else got bad swelling in legs?? mine are getting so heavy

So lots of very strong BH last night, and some very slightly pink discharge, TMI :blush:

Very exciting, but now has gone away. I was actually able to sleep quite deeply last night, though everytime I woke to use the loo the BH where still there. Nice to know I can somehow sleep through them though. :haha:

I was reading yesterday that BH usually start around the lower part of the bump and sometimes move into the lower back area. Where-as actual contractions start around the top of the bump and move down. Makes sense as all my BH have been very low.

darkangel - yes i also have swollen feet and calves.. I hate it!!

37 weeks today!! Baby is officially Full Term...... I dont know if I should curse myself by saying this, but I have had NO BH, I had a few about 6 weeks ago for a couple of hours but none since?!

I dont know if this means I am a) Very lucky! b) just not getting them strong enough to feel or c) means that LO is def going to be staying in there for as long as poss! LOL

I have already resigned myself to think I have 5 weeks left, so that way I am not going to be disappointed when my DD comes and he doesnt, but then again, I dont want to focus on 5 weeks and find myself unprepared if he comes early or on time!?

Hope everyone is feeling good, not long now!!! xx

It would appear that the contractions have stopped, again. :dohh:
Please God this won't just keep happening! (contractions for over 24 hours and then stop - it's happened twice now).

I am not dilated yet and baby isnt engaged :( hope that doesnt mean it will be too late, a few days I cna cope with but I dont wnat to be induced.
Started my RLT capsules (apparantly work bhetter than the tea) last week and have been getting BH since then. Cant sleep AT ALL but really due to being hot, getting cramp, needing so many wee's and my brain going into overdrive.
I guess its getting me ready for sleep deprivation....but at least when baby is here i can sleep for 2/3 hr slots lol

Still feels really surreal that I am going to give birth and have a child-eek!!

nothing much new here except i think tiny parts of my plug might be loosing up because now TMI im starting to get little clear jelly like clumps comming out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->