september babies

I can not wait till sept! I feel so horrible all the time. My all day morning sickness has returned with a vengance, my feet hurts, my wrist is so swelled with carpel tunnel i havn't been able to feel my hand in a months or so, now my butt is hurting to?? If the nausea would go away I would be much better!! I swear!!!! The horrible depression and being so emotional and not knowing if people are being mean/strange or if it's just my emotions messing iwth me. Only 78 more days till my due date!
but I will miss feeling little guy kick all the time, i call him my little octupus! I'm so excited to meet him and see what he looks like. I just want to squish him up so bad. maybe once i start getting the nursery ready i wll start feelign better.

I can not wait till sept! I feel so horrible all the time. My all day morning sickness has returned with a vengance, my feet hurts, my wrist is so swelled with carpel tunnel i havn't been able to feel my hand in a months or so, now my butt is hurting to?? If the nausea would go away I would be much better!! I swear!!!! The horrible depression and being so emotional and not knowing if people are being mean/strange or if it's just my emotions messing iwth me. Only 78 more days till my due date!
but I will miss feeling little guy kick all the time, i call him my little octupus! I'm so excited to meet him and see what he looks like. I just want to squish him up so bad. maybe once i start getting the nursery ready i wll start feelign better.

God poor you :( :hugs: it will all be worth it when you see your :kiss:

hi everyone, im due 8th september this is my 3rd baby and he is a boy.
Im actually enjoying this part of the pregnancy...
I have spd especially at night and 1st thing ,
i also have a low lying placenta well did at my 20wk scan im being scanned again in 23 days so fx its moved up.. I would really like another vaginal birth and try a wayer birth this time... Were nearly in July which makes Sept nearer..
I cant wait to meet our lil man x

Hurry up september and baby please come a bit early. Mommy is impatient and can't wait to give you a good hug

Don't worry about labour your body knows what to do just don't get scared and start to panic, do your breathing and push through the pain don't scream through them lol, if you stick by that ul not go to far wrong,

Lol, im hoping I keep my head, I'm really self conscious so I'm hoping to not be a screamer lol but at the same time I'm a bit of a wimp!xx

Don't worry about labour your body knows what to do just don't get scared and start to panic, do your breathing and push through the pain don't scream through them lol, if you stick by that ul not go to far wrong,

Lol, im hoping I keep my head, I'm really self conscious so I'm hoping to not be a screamer lol but at the same time I'm a bit of a wimp!xx

lol im the same i would die if i started screaming any luckily i havent done it yet but theirs always this time haha, ive been lucky enough to have quick labours think id end up crying if i went over 4 hours of pain lol

I'm getting so envious of all the posts of girls going into labour on here! September is feeling so far away! It's not that I'm not enjoying my pregnancy (although had a major bout of vomiting yesterday which I'm not sure was the pregnancy or a flu bug) but I am starting to feel so impatient! I know I should be enjoying my last couple months of sleeping when I want and not having a baby to worry about though. I'm just starting to get really excited to meet her!

I'm having mixed feelings. One side I can't wait to meet my daughter and at the same time I'm worried about the changes that are coming with that.

Hello september mummies,

I'm feeling so tired (As I'm sure you all are too.) Its hard enough to sleep when your restricted to laying on your left side and with the added heat, I'm finding it impossible to get comfortable.
Surprisingly I'm not feeling unbearably HUGE yet but I'm sure that feeling is just around the corner. Lol.

Hoping you all are well despite feeling rubbish.

Hi Everyone! :wave:

I'm new to this webstie so just trying to get my head around it all!

I hope you are all feeling as ok as we can! I am so excited for September but am also VERY nervous!!

xx

Hi Everyone! :wave:

I'm new to this webstie so just trying to get my head around it all!

I hope you are all feeling as ok as we can! I am so excited for September but am also VERY nervous!!

xx

When in september are you due?

i'm due the 25th too... i'm soooooo done i want her now!!!!!!

I'm the 25th too. Getting nervous. Mostly for the sleepless nights. My DS was such a bad sleeper, didn't sleep well til almost 15 mnths. I am hoping I paid my dues and this one will be a sleeper!!

Heya!

i'm due 7th september and definately ready for it to be here now. the novelty of people gasping and telling my how big i am and how much i've grown since the last time they saw me has well and truly worn off! struggling to walk very far now due to constant BH pains and iron levels have dropped again so on supplements!

so so excited for baby to arrive and just gotta find a way to get through work until i finish on 3rd august! just craving peanut butter (can't have as hubby has peanut allergy), baked camabert/goats cheese and being able to lie on my belly or back, along with drinking a large glass of chilled rose!!

last few weeks now anyway, measuring ahead so may not be as long as i think!x

hi again ladies 26th september here! im not sleeping well either my body now wakes me up EVERY NIGHT between 4am and 5am to pee and once i get bk into bed it takes ages to get bk to sleep cos it light outside :( my spd is getting really painful too :( also on anti biotics for a uti oooh the joys of pregnancy haha but i love it really and cant wait to meet my princess!!! not too long now ladies!! has everyone done the nursery yet (if having one) and how is the shopping list going ive nearly got everything now! :dance: doing the nursery in the next week or so when oh is free (hes a painter and decorater) its his own business so he busy alot.. hes saving so he can take a few weeks off when baby evie arrives xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->