september babies

Hello all :) due on the 8th and sooo ready to have him here already! That said, we've still not got round to buying the pram/cot so the 2 months are quite useful really :blush:

Changed names again though keeping it a surprise, even online :lol: it's a bit 'out there' but we love it!

Hi how is everyone feeling today? I didn't sleep too good cos baby just kicked and wriggled ALL night!!!! Lol x

Hello,

I don't understand my baby, during the week she kicks me from 3 to 5am but when weekend comes, she can sleep all night... :dohh:

Question: Have you already packed your hospital bags? I thought I will do it mid August, around 36 weeks. Do you think it is too late?
:flow: X

I'm starting to pack mine now. Gradually buying things when I'm out to add. I read a great post saying "it's never too early to be prepared" and thought why not, it'll be packed, unpacked and repacked a million times before my labour lol x

I haven't packed mine yet, I have everything for it just not put it in the bag. Not sleeping too well at the moment, anyone else can't remember the last peaceful night they had? I'm going to be well adapted for when Lo gets here x x

I havent even considered my hospital bag yet. With my first baby I went to hospital to be checked over and ended up being induced straight away at 38 weeks, I hadnt packed my bag or anything, oops!!

Off to see our little boy in a couple of hours at a 4d scan, sooooo cannot wait :D x

Oo hayley, have fun at the scan!! Make sure you post some pics when you're home! xxx

AFatKindaThin - I sooo agree! I'm really not sleeping well at ALL at the moment, I'm going to the loo at least 3 times a night and tossing/turning all night too.. fun fun fun! Can't wait to finish work in 4 weeks!!! x xx

I totally agree on the sleeping! I just get comfy and I get a shooting cramp in my calf, or need the loo.
When I do get to sleep I wake up two hours later with a dry mouth and needing the loo :(

I have started to wash babygro's etc and pack the babies bag but not mine yet!

Sleeping averagly, only getting up once for a wee, by making sure I dont drink an hour before I got to bed!

I was up for 3 hours with a restless arm let night drove me potty any one else get this ???

I got lovely summer dress from jo jo mama bebe pray for 15 in the sale bargain I thought and bought. A pink lining bag of lady on BNB so I chuffed

Stared packing baby's bag last night so hope to have all sorted by end of qnext week ha my lat at 36 weeks so want to be prepared

Ohh also decided on our name

My girl will be
Wendy Elizabeth b******

im due the 15th i had my 4d scan @ 27 weeks and now im even more impatient to meet my little girl! Im also struggling with a name for her i haven't fell in love with anything yet :-(

I am feeling SO tired today!! REALLY ready for september now!! I am sleeping through most nights when hubbie is working nights but when he is home i can't take up all the bed and am restless LOL i bought a maternity sleeping pillow which is AMAZING!!!!!!! takes up half the bed but who cares!! i'm comfortable :happydance:

I have written my listy for my hospital bag but not started packing it yet. Will prob start to pack it int he next week or so but will prob alos re pack etc a million times LOL

I do think it is gonna fly by now tho cos I have one free weekend between now and DD so lil bubba will soon be having mummy and daddy snuggles :hugs:

SO EXCITED!!!!

So are any of you having a baby shower? I am meeting with my best mate and mum tomorrow to sort out details (I am having mine 20th August) My friend was gonna do a suprise one but i am a total control freak over things like that so can enjoy the planning and day this way :happydance: I have been looking at different games this week and some are so funny! Will be a good laugh.

xx:cloud9:

I shall be having a baby shower this time round as I didn't with my first. Don't really know much about it, just that my mum and sister have been organising it. Can't wait :)

Don't expect a baby shower this time around, had a couple three years ago. Haven't even thought about packing the hospital bag either. I do remember that I didn't use most of what I packed last time so I will need to start thinking about what I will actually want to have this time.

I wish they did baby showers here, but don't think it would go down to well with people if they had to buy a gift like a wedding guest lol

Hey everyone :) hope you're all doing well! Have opened a thread in Pregnancy Groups so any updates, early arrivals etc we can all keep track of what's going on!

Link to thread is here, I've added a few people on already :)

I wish they did baby showers here, but don't think it would go down to well with people if they had to buy a gift like a wedding guest lol

I had nothing to do with the showers expect to show up for them. The last thing I would do is ask people for stuff. The first one was from friends of the OH and was mostly a get together with some gifts. The second was from co-workers of our third parent who really went overboard (in my opinion) but he is popular with them so... not like I had any say in it.

I can see what you are saying though.

Lol I think if its done for everyone its ok,but over jere it hasn't quite took of so would feel like you just want a party for presents, if u know what I mean

Hi ladies. Im sarah 27 and im 27 + 4. due on sept 29th. I am having a girl and we are calling her Mia Grace.

I just want her out now especially after having cuddles with my niece and nephew today. Im hoping she will be here in 10 weeks!! My DD was born at 37 weeks so im hoping this little chunky monkey will be the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->