september babies

I'm the 25th too. Getting nervous. Mostly for the sleepless nights. My DS was such a bad sleeper, didn't sleep well til almost 15 mnths. I am hoping I paid my dues and this one will be a sleeper!!

We are hoping for a good sleeper too! DS started to get better about 7 months but will only sleep through the night the odd time, we're up putting his dummy back in a good few times a night. We went on our first holiday in ages recently and he slept awful every night, even needing bottles!

I'm due 23rd September, 5 days after my birthday. I've only got 8 weeks of work left. Hope everyone is well :happydance:

We've stripped the wallpaper off the Walls in what will be the nursery but we have to wait for our housemates to move out before we can start decorating because there's no room to pit everything that's in there! Could be September they move out, I'm hoping not!!!xxx

We had our 32 week check-up today and our LO measures 31weeks+4days and weighs around 2 Kilos. Yay! We are so excited! He'll be with us soon! :happydance: He's due on either September 1st/2nd or 3rd, we'll see! :haha:

Have a wonderful day!

Cloe :shipw:

We had our 32 week check-up today and our LO measures 31weeks+4days and weighs around 2 Kilos. Yay! We are so excited! He'll be with us soon! :happydance: He's due on either September 1st/2nd or 3rd, we'll see! :haha:

Have a wonderful day!

Cloe :shipw:

hey possible bump buddy:flower:

Iv got my check up on Tuesday, secretly hoping for a growth scan so i can see my bubba:kiss:

Its so exciting for it be FINALLY be July! :)

I'm due September 2nd...and my mom gets here aug 23rd! So the next couple months need to hurry!!

Interesting how many of us are due around our birthdays. This one is EDD four days before mine. :)

oh and i forgot to add that im due soon after my bday too! 12 days :)

18th of September 2 weeks after my birthday...Am dreading the summer holidays trying to get a seat on public transport with all the kids off and the heat :s

Not to mention how busy the hospital is going to be at the time most babies are born :s sort of hoping he comes on my birthday :)

im due 15th 10 days before my birthday so im actually hoping shes a lil early or not extremely late :)

Hello Ladies,
Due 15th September and honestly, I can't wait for baby to come out!
I am trying to remember how life was before the evening sickness...
Let's be positive, just 2 month to go Ladies !
:flower: X

Hello Ladies,
Due 15th September and honestly, I can't wait for baby to come out!
I am trying to remember how life was before the evening sickness...
Let's be positive, just 2 month to go Ladies !
:flower: X

I'm due the 25th and I couldn't agree more with you!!!
I'm excited to be back to normal :)

Hey all. Im due 30th sept, not near my birthday but the due date is also my bros birthday. so glad to finally be in third tri, im almost prepared for babies arrival, cant wait to meet him or her!

:hi: how have I never seen this thread before :dohh:

I'm due on 26th but have an induction planned for 38 weeks so will be around 12th Sep :happydance:

Seeing our little boy tomorrow at our 4d scan, really cannot wait :D x

hello! im due september 11th but may be a bit earlier due to GD so possible induction. i cannot wait to not be pregnant again and SLEEP ON MY TUMMY :) x

hello! im due september 11th but may be a bit earlier due to GD so possible induction. i cannot wait to not be pregnant again and SLEEP ON MY TUMMY :) x

Same! There are times when I feel il only be able to be comfy on my tummy, it makes me sad!xxx

Hellooo! I'm due on the 11th and I'm literally counting down the days! Even his kicks are making me feel a bit queasy nowadays and I feel like I've been pregnant for about a year already! haha Can't wait for us all to finally meet our little ones x x x

Hellooo! I'm due on the 11th and I'm literally counting down the days! Even his kicks are making me feel a bit queasy nowadays and I feel like I've been pregnant for about a year already! haha Can't wait for us all to finally meet our little ones x x x

your copying me with the name changing woman!! just seen how much its changed last few weeks lol!!! i thought you had come out the other side! x

Hi all glad to see not only one feeling eugh I have horrendous heartburn driving me mad on and off reg painfull contractions very sore rib cage my girl loves to sit right under them kicking them lol

Fed up of people saying u must gr due soon ect

I'm due 19 th sept have planned section around 12 th if I get there my last was born at 36 so I may well and I persobaly think I will he a august mummy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->