***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Good afternoon ladies..
looking good crazy, fingers and toes crossed for you.. do you know when you will start testing? Or will you wait until af is due?

Cd 8 for me, still spotting but that’s to be explained.. DH wants to start :sex: already so I think we’ll start tonight and keep going every other day, I brought some ov tests so I’ll give them a go this cycle too.

how is everyone getting on?

Good luck this month. Opk tests always help me figure out when I am fertile. Every other day is what me and my husband did (until I got a little bit crazy when I got the positive opk then made him hit it daily).

I usually cave and start testing about 9dpo but I would like to try to hold out this month till af.

@Mummy23beauts lol..That's awesome that your dh us raring to go. I always felt like I had to be nonchalant or sneak attack on mine. He just doesn't have a high libido.

Every other day sounds fab. What cd do you normally O?

I am currently testing down my progesterone so I know when af is going to start. Its still high. I don't think it will get here till next Friday.

FTale he has always had a high libido it’s usually me not wanting to do the deed so he’s in heaven atm.

im not sure when I ovulate I usually know by my symptoms like I’ll eat everything in sight and pain in my ovaries, with my other children I didn’t track or try very hard it was a case of bedding and feeling sick a few weeks later.. if only it were that simple now.

I'm lying in bed totally raging :growlmad: got a positive opk today (yeap I caved and used them) and since I can't actually tell my OH about it cos a)we aren't really trying and b) him knowing puts him under pressure. Anyway I've hinted and he's responded but we came to bed and the arse fell asleep. I'm here listening to him snore and I could quite happily smother him right now!! We dtd on Monday and Wednesday cos he was in the mood, now I'm in the mood and he's :sleep:
I'm so annoyed!!! Men are stupid!!

Good luck @crazylilth1ng !

@BabyBrain80 with dtd Wednesday you’ve still got a ticket to the baby lottery this month!

wondering if anyone can help me with my chart. I had full on ewcm this week but it was full of old blood (seriously gross) so wasn’t keen to dtd. If just got a positive opk today (this is usually as positive as I get) but my temp rose so do you think I’ve already ovulated? Going to have a crack tonight and hope I haven’t already
Added another opk I took in the afternoon, think it’s darker!

FE6D5C03-C192-4338-A807-AD652AD357C3.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
@BabyBrain80 Any bd within the 5 day window counts. Sorry he fell asleep though. Been there The man has even fallen asleep during pre bd time as if I took too long to become interesting.....guys and sleep:shrug: Fx!!! You get some bd in today though

@Lucy3 Your opk looks good for ovulation to happen soon or it already did. Your temp is climbing but one more day of sustained progression would have me believe ovulation has occurred. At this point it can go back down then rise again because of hormones still adjusting. Do you know at what temp ovulation has occurred? For me, anything above 97.6.

I would squeeze in bd today. All the ewcm says your body is ready. Old blood is yucky but if you are willing. Hugs. Praying you catch that bean

Thanks for looking @FTale , good idea about seeing where my temp is after o I think it’s over 38 so not there yet. I’m ok if I missed it this month, I’m just glad my body is regulating. So weird for me to have o so late in my cycle but I guess that’s normal for after mc. You find out more about your little embryos this weekend don’t you?
@BabyBrain80 even though pregnancy didn’t work out I conceived 5 days before o! Hope you can seduce him tonight!

Hi ladies may I join you? CD 1 here, I am considering to start temping again this month although I didn't want to become obsessed with this ttc journey, but here I am :)
Will be testing around the 16th.
Good luck to all of you!

@Lucy3 Hugs. I hope its this cycle for you but if not, you know we are right here with you all the way. Yes, I find out today. I am trying not to think about it. The results are what they are with nothing for me to do about it. Think about it, even if the lil bubs are all healthy and freezable, we still have to freeze, unfreeze, transfer, implant and get a take home baby. Yeah, my lil brain just goes 'poof' at all the what ifs. I find reruns of Chowder or Spongebob help to equalize things when thoughts get too serious....lol. I'll let you all know the status of the lil bubs as soon as I get the email.

@Nima Welcome!!! Good to see you! Accurate bbt helped me learn my body so well. Its ok if you get a little carried away and have a thermometer in your mouth all day. The one that matters the most is the first. :hugs: What opks do you intend to use? I miss peeing on sticks. FX!

What a big day @FTale ! You have two strong looking ones and one little one that was a bit behind? Gosh I can’t imagine how nervous you’d be about reading that email. I’m sending you big warm hugs!

thanks for your support - I just worked out I’ll get to test twice in September. Hopefully that’s a lucky sign. In the meantime I’m having sushi and a glass of wine for dinner :yipee:

Thank you ladies ♡

I am planning on using Ava bracelet and the clearblue fertility monitor (gadgets I bought while trying to conceive my first for almost 2 years...)

Thank you ladies ♡

I am planning on using Ava bracelet and the clearblue fertility monitor (gadgets I bought while trying to conceive my first for almost 2 years...)

Good luck :)

Thanks ladies! We woke up this morning and he said he was sorry he fell asleep...the we had a quick BD before the boys got up. It's easy to get really annoyed with our men but hardly their fault when they don't know it's the right time! But they should just be psychic and know!! :haha:
Opk looks darker today but I had some yellow tinted cm which usually happens after I O. I won't know for sure as I'm not temping so just have to go with the (stressful) flow!

Good luck @FTale xx

Joining here. I got my bfp with DD2 in September (2019), and its my birthday month too, so its bound to be lucky!
I'm also still waiting for af to return after mc, but I am pretty sure that she will arrive in about 9 or 10 days if I know my body well... so expecting to ovulate around 13 September and test around 25 September. I can't deal with squinting at lines anymore, so will wait until at least 12dpo to test.

What a big day @FTale ! You have two strong looking ones and one little one that was a bit behind? Gosh I can’t imagine how nervous you’d be about reading that email. I’m sending you big warm hugs!

thanks for your support - I just worked out I’ll get to test twice in September. Hopefully that’s a lucky sign. In the meantime I’m having sushi and a glass of wine for dinner :yipee:

Can you feel my jealous glares?? :laugh2: I love me some sushi. When my body recovers a bit gonna find some to nibble. YumYum!

Thanks ladies! We woke up this morning and he said he was sorry he fell asleep...the we had a quick BD before the boys got up. It's easy to get really annoyed with our men but hardly their fault when they don't know it's the right time! But they should just be psychic and know!! :haha:
Opk looks darker today but I had some yellow tinted cm which usually happens after I O. I won't know for sure as I'm not temping so just have to go with the (stressful) flow!

Good luck @FTale xx

ROFL...I think we all wish they were psychically intuned to our ovulation schedule..too funny. Hope that extra bd help comfort your mind. I always feel settled if I can get bd in the day before, O day and day after I.

Joining here. I got my bfp with DD2 in September (2019), and its my birthday month too, so its bound to be lucky!
I'm also still waiting for af to return after mc, but I am pretty sure that she will arrive in about 9 or 10 days if I know my body well... so expecting to ovulate around 13 September and test around 25 September. I can't deal with squinting at lines anymore, so will wait until at least 12dpo to test.

Hugs. Great month. September is my dh birthday and I hope its our bfp month too. :blush: So yeah, no pressure September lol

All embabies arrested. No September transfer for us.

Very sad but I knew the odds. In order to help the quality of my antral follicle egg dudes and dudetts..lol..will be taking a 3 month supply of the vitamin( pics posted). Should have been taking them all along but didn't want to pay for it....now we are paying for it:sad1:

I have a next steps appt with clinic in early September. Plenty of time to heal.

FX for September :friends:ttcers!!

Screenshot_20210821-143556_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210821-143522_Chrome.jpg

All embabies arrested. No September transfer for us.

Very sad but I knew the odds. In order to help the quality of my antral follicle egg dudes and dudetts..lol..will be taking a 3 month supply of the vitamin( pics posted). Should have been taking them all along but didn't want to pay for it....now we are paying for it:sad1:

I have a next steps appt with clinic in early September. Plenty of time to heal.

FX for September :friends:ttcers!!

View attachment 1101425View attachment 1101426

so sorry ftale, I will be following your journey if you have a journal? I have decided I want to hold off on ttc.. DH is very eager but I feel like my body isn’t ready and I don’t want to keep putting myself through losses.
But I will still be floating about the forums as I like to see everyone’s good news (when it comes) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->