***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@FTale thanks for looking. 97.9 is my usual post o temp so not quite there. I’m really hoping o was CD 24 so I have a chance this cycle! It was hard with opks earlier as they were so strong when there was still hcg lingering so I stopped taking them until just a few days ago. Now I feel like af is on her way so really this cycle is all over the place. How are you today? I’ve been thinking about you <3

@FTale thanks for looking. 97.9 is my usual post o temp so not quite there. I’m really hoping o was CD 24 so I have a chance this cycle! It was hard with opks earlier as they were so strong when there was still hcg lingering so I stopped taking them until just a few days ago. Now I feel like af is on her way so really this cycle is all over the place. How are you today? I’ve been thinking about you <3

FF wont give you an O date till it has confirmed a steady temp above your last 5 or 6 temps. So give it 5 more days and it should give an estimate by then. Its hard after a mc then to fight with ff over ovulation timing just makes you scream. Been there :hugs:

I am a mess one minute then SpongeBob the next. Back and forth with more of the latter appearing. Purposely swimming towards the lighthouse though.:winkwink:

You feel af is coming? I hope not. But if it does, your body will do an ultimate reset and be very fertile if not already. I know you probably heard that a million times. Yet, I see it happen so much, preggy after mc. Ugh, screw that, just want to be preggy with a take home baby....toss mc out the window. HUGS

Are you sleeping ok?

Hi ladies

Bonk is a pretty funny term! Here in Quebec definately not popular. LOL.

We tend to have more 'cruder' translations.
:-=

Few of us ovulated recently so FX' for all of us! September just around the corner! Hopeful start seeing some nice BFP'S.

@AlwaysTheAunt I know how you feel! I am exactly in the same situation. OH is adement about NOT trying. But doesn't pull out. He doesn't use protection and won't let me take the pill because it 'isn't natural'. So every month is a 'guess' if I'll get a chance or not.
I hope for you the same things happens as me and you'll be in every month. He started refusing in March after our chemical. Haven't missed a month yet and had more than one BD session during fertile window. i know how hard it is 'not knowing'. If ou ever need to talk..

AFM 2DPO. :) Officially testing the 30th. :) AF due the 5th

@FTale
Oh sweetheart I am so sorry. Ure in my thoughts. Gutted for you.

Good luck ladies I hope u all get lovely September BFPs[-o&lt;

To be fair @sallyhansen76 when you get pregnant he can’t complain. If he ejaculates inside you he can expect it to happen.

haha I have much cruder words for “bonk” but didn’t think it was the place for blatant vulgarity although I am very capable haha…

looks like a few of us will be testing at the same time. FX this thread is luckier than the June/July ones. Won’t include august as that’s still active and ladies still have a chance.

@crazylilth1ng I got pregnant in March and he was happy.
I think consciously making the decision to TTC is 'too much for him' so it is easier to 'let things happen'. Men..LOL hee hee

Similar situation here, OH voiced some doubts after the last chemical. More to do with my mental health I think. That I can't go on like this month after month and had a go about my temping etc so I stopped that. He then said that he sometimes thinks it's a bad idea, with our boys getting older now and I think he's feeling the strains financially too.

So we haven't had a proper discussion about it since but we have continued to dtd and not pull out. I'm maybe too scared to go there just in case but he's the one that's always been keen for more kids so I think it's just been worry about me. I've been struggling past few months. I'm sure he would have said more if he totally wanted to stop. Or just started pulling out again.

So here I am possibly 1/2 dpo. And bonk is known word here too in Scotland but not something I hear too much these days!!

Your stories about your men make me think maybe taking the train for 2 hours, meeting in a cafe and inserting sperm with a syringe in a public toilet might not be much more complicated than it is for straight couples lol... :)

Nima haha!

love that bonk is a international word :D that conversation made me giggle.

here’s to a super lucky test thread!

@FTale i can image how you’re feeling very up and down, I admire that you’re looking towards to lighthouse, what a great analogy. Do you think you’ll be more fertile after the procedures and meds you’ve taken? Hope so. I’m sleeping well thanks, although those post o dreams are back! Here’s my chart today, any thoughts?

52B16861-6164-4DCF-A521-0583D4BD0C2A.jpeg

Nima haha!

love that bonk is a international word :D that conversation made me giggle.

here’s to a super lucky test thread!

@FTale i can image how you’re feeling very up and down, I admire that you’re looking towards to lighthouse, what a great analogy. Do you think you’ll be more fertile after the procedures and meds you’ve taken? Hope so. I’m sleeping well thanks, although those post o dreams are back! Here’s my chart today, any thoughts?

View attachment 1101484

I think day 24 look like Ovulation hon. Temp is going up nicely.

@Suggerhoney Thank you<3

@Lucy3 cd24 is looking like the winner. Fx you were able to catch the eggy.

We are gonna try. Vitamins will help us both in general but would be awesome if they helped us conceive. Dropping the excess weight will help me feel better too.

I need to see my ob for a check up of my ovaries. Make sure there are no cysts before we try ttcing again naturally.

Cant wait to see positive tests in this group. We need something to cheer about :thumbup:

@Lucy3 I'm with everyone else, I think cd24 is O day. Good luck!

@FTale unless you are extremely overweight I wouldn't try lose weight while ttcing, it can stress your body more than it can help. Definitely not an extreme diet or something radical. I would try and concentrate on becoming more fit and flexible, which also feels better.

@Nima rarely is so cut and dry! lol.
When are you ovulating Nima?
Probably between the 5th and 10th of September, I'm still in the very beginning of my cycle. Thanks for asking!

Thanks for looking Nima! How are you feeling about this cycle?

@Lucy3
Thanks hon. I'm being induced around 37 weeks so not long now. Should hopefully get my date tomorrow. Good luck hon' really hope this cycle ends with ure sticky Rainbow BFP

Your stories about your men make me think maybe taking the train for 2 hours, meeting in a cafe and inserting sperm with a syringe in a public toilet might not be much more complicated than it is for straight couples lol... :)

my husband is ok in this regard but hearing about some of the others, you aren’t wrong :)

Good Morning :coffee: wish I was drinking coffee but I forgot to make any. Having lunch for breakfast and too lazy to get up again to make it :laugh2:

Probably a good thing because my IBS is bad. Which can only mean AF is near.

Ordered my opks for when I am cleared to ttc again. Hoping my normal OB will do a sono for me to make sure my ovaries have gone back down to normal.

Sitting at my desk to start work for the day.

Have a beautiful day Y'all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"