***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

All embabies arrested. No September transfer for us.

Very sad but I knew the odds. In order to help the quality of my antral follicle egg dudes and dudetts..lol..will be taking a 3 month supply of the vitamin( pics posted). Should have been taking them all along but didn't want to pay for it....now we are paying for it:sad1:

I have a next steps appt with clinic in early September. Plenty of time to heal.

FX for September :friends:ttcers!!

View attachment 1101425View attachment 1101426

I’m so sorry that they didn’t make it. I really was rooting for you.

@FTale aww I’m so sorry your little babes didn’t make it this time. So happy to hear your have your next appt booked in. Thinking of you and sending hugs warm hugs

@BabyBrain80 lol glad you got a morning session in! I think you’ve definitely covered your bases this month!

this is my opk this morning, I think it’s darker but then again it’s FMU unlike yesterday’s. What do you think? Temp went back down a bit so all over the place! Have some ovary pinching so maybe today is o day. It’s so hard to know without having a cycle yet. Got a bd in last night so will wait and see.

@Bloblo how are you? Lovely to see you here.

52355002-A0BD-482D-A126-42FFDE55BFF6.jpeg

@FTale I'm so sorry they didn't develop. Don't blame yourself for not taking the vitamins, sometimes it just happens and you are doing your best. Can't expect perfection all the time, especially in such a long journey! I send you huge hugs.

@Lucy3 this looks almost positive but maybe it's past the peak? I have a very short surge so I never know for sure.

Hay I'll be testing around the 4th September.

I got positive ovulation tests yesterday but my partner has been away all week and not back till this afternoon. So I'm hoping we still have a chance.

Good luck every one

20210821_125857.jpg 20210821_125852.jpg

@FTale Sending many many hugs! :hugs:

@Lucy3 Im doing ok, still a bit in mourning after the loss. But know that it will all be fine with time, so really just focusing on dealing with it all so that I can move on. That opk looks very close to positive- I'd think if you take one at 2pm it should be a positive by then. Fingers crossed for catching that egg!

Hay I'll be testing around the 4th September.

I got positive ovulation tests yesterday but my partner has been away all week and not back till this afternoon. So I'm hoping we still have a chance.

Good luck every one

View attachment 1101441 View attachment 1101442

You should be in with a chance even if you bd 48hrs after the positive. Surge is normally a day after positive, and then the eggo still has another day of hanging around waiting for fertilisation. Good luck!

I know what you mean @Bloblo . I had a dream about my little bean last night. I can’t remember, did you end up needed a D&C? My opks have gotten lighter so think they surge has passed, I never get those super dark ones like some do so hoping the peak was the one this morning.

Thank you ladies.

@hayleight87 Fx! for some bd. You have time since you are in the fertile window still.

@crazylilth1ng @Lucy3 You two said Bonk! Love it.

With all the drugs I have been on I am as bad as my dh and his low libido. He has been safe for many weeks. After, af hits next week all bets may be off if my mojo is back :bunny:

@Bloblo :hug:

You should be in with a chance even if you bd 48hrs after the positive. Surge is normally a day after positive, and then the eggo still has another day of hanging around waiting for fertilisation. Good luck!

Thanks, I hope it works haha. He landed 2 hours ago and he still isn't home yet my kids will be back soon to. (I have 2 to my ex husband.)

I know what you mean @Bloblo . I had a dream about my little bean last night. I can’t remember, did you end up needed a D&C? My opks have gotten lighter so think they surge has passed, I never get those super dark ones like some do so hoping the peak was the one this morning.
Luckily no d&c required this time! And I stopped bleeding 2 weeks ago, so hoping i am right about ovulation over the past few days.
Fingers crossed that you caught the eggy!

Glad to have you back Lucy, i hope you will get your sticky bean soon!

Hope everyones catching the eggies this month!

I'm about cd7 or 8 and hubbie still didn't pull out last night so not sure if he knows its low risk or if he is going to do his usual just go with it? We're going away this weekend right around ovulation time (maybe sunday/monday?) So hopefully i can sneak in a 'bonk' hahaha i haven't heard that word in years. I have my second covid vax thursday and im actually hoping it will push ovulation by a day or two. Hopefully i will still get to join the tww this month

I haven’t heard bonk until ages either lol. I think it’s an Aussie word? Yay glad you guys will go with the flow. So good to can go away, I’m stuck in lockdown Melbourne boo.

It might be? I always forget as ive never traveled outside Australia (even SA really..). We're going near the flinders ranges for my husbands nannys 70th.

Oh Boo! Lockdowns suck :( hopefully you guys will be out of it soon! Not like NSW :/

Flinders rangers will be lovely! At this rate I think NSW will be out before us :-( but happy that spring is round the corner that helps!
I’m excited to put my temp in the morning - really want to know when ff thinks I ovulated! This my my chart if anyone has an idea?

E8DFA1FC-2A80-4FE7-ABE1-EC1A317965DC.jpeg

@Lucy3 Your temps look like cd21 but your positive opks and temp rise indicate cd24. Had you taken any opks prior? And what do your normal post o temps look like? Sorry if I asked that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->