***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Sammyrose334 i got clear lines on 13dpo with only a 1hr hold when pregnant with my daughter :) the day before i had a line on a short hold but it came up after the time (unsure how long after).

It really sucks want to be hopeful but knowing you're likely out :/ its been nicer not testing though. Doubt it will stop me early testing next cycle

@Sammyrose334 i got clear lines on 13dpo with only a 1hr hold when pregnant with my daughter :) the day before i had a line on a short hold but it came up after the time (unsure how long after).

It really sucks want to be hopeful but knowing you're likely out :/ its been nicer not testing though. Doubt it will stop me early testing next cycle

Thank you! I’m really hoping the line gets darker. I was impatient and took another 2 tests but only after a 2 hr hold. They are still positive but line definitely isn’t darker. Haha.

Thank you! I’m really hoping the line gets darker. I was impatient and took another 2 tests but only after a 2 hr hold. They are still positive but line definitely isn’t darker. Haha.

I'm like that if i get lines haha i also like to test if they still come up after only 2 hrs lol

@Sammyrose334 Pregmate is light like that. Those are awesome lines, Congrats!!! Fx for a hh9! Hugs

@Nima Can you get a blood progesterone done? Temps can be deceiving. You may have already ovulated but its one way to tell for sure. You chart looks to be either way and has to be driving you mad. Wish I could be of more help. Big hugs.

@BabyBrain80 Welcome back to the 2wwish..lol Are you there or just Oing. Hope its a bfp cycle for you. Keep us posted as you can. Babydust

@sweetchut I can see a faint line. Fx it progresses darker for you.

Its Tuesday oh wait, Wednesday..goodness. I am burnt out. Work was like a sword fight with my shadow. Seemingly pointless but I gained the upper hand when I stopped fighting and succeeded. Turns out I just had to ask for help.:awww: Lower left calf started throbbing so intensely it sent me to bed early on motrin, muscle cream, melatonin...:wacko:. I woke 4 n a half hours later at 230am.

Great. I will be up for the whole day now with mr achey leg.
FFFRRRIIDDAYY....FFFFRIIIDAY..Say it with me...lol

Oh and ignore my runaway ticker. I ain't testing in 3 days more like 4 :laugh2:...

@FTale 230am wake up is going to make your day soooo long! Here’s to Friday, which also means testing day for you?

@Sammyrose334 that looks like a nice line for a pregmate, aren’t they 25 sensitivity? Looking forward to seeing your next one!

@AlwaysTheAunt ooh NEXT Tuesday. That’s so impressive you’re not still testing. Sounds promising that your cervix is still high?

cd2 or maybe 3 here. So absolutely nothing to report :coffee:

Good luck this cycle @Lucy3 i wont be far behind you if af actually decides to start properly. I caved and used the digi after work and :bfn: not surprising lol but it made me feel better getting to test. Im sure i will be back to my nutty poas self next month.

:dust:

@Lucy3 Oh gosh, no. I wont be testing Friday. I want to keep hope alive for as longbas possible...lol. I go bonkers with testing. One test leads to 10 in 2 days if I hold back even. Sunday will be when I allow myself to break and I will post a pic.

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry your sigi was bfn but I can understand using it. During my ivf stims I used one just for the heck of it. I knew my meds would give a false positive but just wanted to see those words...

Oops I sad cd2, I meant to say 2/3dpo. Same same lol

@FTale i am the same. Once I break the seal on the tests it’s pretty much every pee. Bring on Saturday!

@AlwaysTheAunt bummer about the digi. I would have done the same if I had one in my special drawer

Im with you guys on breaking the seal and peeing on anything and everything haha

Oh i thought cd2 was weird for you Lucy lol

Alright, to those of you who weren’t around or don’t remember what happened last month, I tested at 8DPO, had a line, and freaked out! Thought it was waaay to early to get a positive. Well, I forgot that because I had an IUI where I took a trigger shot of Hcg before my insemination, that hcg i was injected with could still show up on a pregnancy test 10 days later… so the lines got more and more faint as the days crept by (as they should have) and then AF started.

I just tested at 7DPO and showed this faint line. Why do i do this?! Lol well Honestly, I’m a POAS addict and i really just wanted to see if there was a line and there is. Now i know the hcg trigger is almost out of my system and if by this weekend I have a line this dark or darker, I can consider it a BFP.

Fingers and toes all crossed!!

View attachment 1102185

I always tested out my trigger when doing IUIs lol

CD19 - 2DPO

Went for acupuncture yesterday for the first time since having ds in 2019. It was nice, relaxing. My naturopath thinks it will happen for me again soon. I hope she's right. She advised I change my prenatal to one with a natural folate in it. Most brands have a synthetic version of folate which some women don't process properly.

Ladies I did it again! Forgot to collect pee for FMU. I blame my horrid sleep. Maybe 3-4 hours. I tossed and turned and just couldn’t rest! My throat is still scratchy and now I’m exhausted with a full work day to boot . I’ll try SMU later on but seriously.. where has my brain gone?!?

Ladies I did it again! Forgot to collect pee for FMU. I blame my horrid sleep. Maybe 3-4 hours. I tossed and turned and just couldn’t rest! My throat is still scratchy and now I’m exhausted with a full work day to boot . I’ll try SMU later on but seriously.. where has my brain gone?!?

Oops! Good luck for when you do test though!

@Alligator I think once more and you can count it as a bfp with early baby brain :)

Hi all!! Sorry to just jump in on this thread. I don’t have any pregnancy tests so just waiting to miss AF first before testing but I’m curious has anyone ever used OPKs before your missed period and they came back negative but you were actually pregnant?

I have opks so taken those to see but they are very negative so thinking I’m probably not pregnant.

My boobs have grown 2 sizes, I have nausea&vomitting and a lot of congestion (related to nausea maybe?) and a headache everyday. I’m also sleeping poorly so who knows if that is related.

979E086B-E0A3-40E2-901F-6FB304DF1064.png

Last edited:
@Sammyrose334 Pregmate is light like that. Those are awesome lines, Congrats!!! Fx for a hh9! Hugs

@Nima Can you get a blood progesterone done? Temps can be deceiving. You may have already ovulated but its one way to tell for sure. You chart looks to be either way and has to be driving you mad. Wish I could be of more help. Big hugs.

@BabyBrain80 Welcome back to the 2wwish..lol Are you there or just Oing. Hope its a bfp cycle for you. Keep us posted as you can. Babydust

@sweetchut I can see a faint line. Fx it progresses darker for you.

Its Tuesday oh wait, Wednesday..goodness. I am burnt out. Work was like a sword fight with my shadow. Seemingly pointless but I gained the upper hand when I stopped fighting and succeeded. Turns out I just had to ask for help.:awww: Lower left calf started throbbing so intensely it sent me to bed early on motrin, muscle cream, melatonin...:wacko:. I woke 4 n a half hours later at 230am.

Great. I will be up for the whole day now with mr achey leg.
FFFRRRIIDDAYY....FFFFRIIIDAY..Say it with me...lol

Oh and ignore my runaway ticker. I ain't testing in 3 days more like 4 :laugh2:...
Thank you sooo much!!! I really hope this is it and baby sticks! :)

@FTale 230am wake up is going to make your day soooo long! Here’s to Friday, which also means testing day for you?

@Sammyrose334 that looks like a nice line for a pregmate, aren’t they 25 sensitivity? Looking forward to seeing your next one!

@AlwaysTheAunt ooh NEXT Tuesday. That’s so impressive you’re not still testing. Sounds promising that your cervix is still high?

cd2 or maybe 3 here. So absolutely nothing to report :coffee:
Thank you!! I really hope it’s real <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"