***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Alligator you forgot to test!? You must be busy! Looking forward to seeing it when you do

I think I miss timed this cycle, went too early and didn’t manage another one but that’s ok. Had those ovulation dreams last night, lol they’re always fun! Already looked up next cycle and fertile time lands on a weekend which definitely helps. Half of me wonders if I deliberately didn’t time it right as maybe I’m not quite ready yet.
Lol! I was just so tired I got up and peed and forgot to collect the pee only 8dpo so not a huge deal!

I tested later (just got around to posting now, busy day!) and not much. Early days!

6905182E-B43A-45C8-A52D-827B93D8EADC.jpeg F6907F31-14D3-42F5-8328-EA3CAED8D65E.jpeg

Sooo I couldn’t help myself and went and got another box of FRER and took it after a long hold.. I’ve been getting strong negatives on every test (including FRER not even an indent on them surprisingly) so I wasn’t expecting to see anything… but a second line showed up!!! It’s still super faint but it’s super pink in person… it looks different than all the other indents did??? I don’t know. I am praying so hard my line gets darker in a couple days.

66ACFCC2-2078-4568-B567-2A29136B0996.jpeg

Last edited:
Sooo I couldn’t help myself and went and got another box of FRER and took it after a long hold.. I’ve been getting strong negatives on every test (including FRER not even an indent on them surprisingly) so I wasn’t expecting to see anything… but a second line showed up!!! It’s still super faint but it’s super pink in person… it looks different than all the other indents did??? I don’t know. I am praying so hard my line gets darker in a couple days.

View attachment 1102161
I see something! It looks a little colourless in the photo but that’s hard to capture! Praying it gets darker for you!

Cramps off and on tonight (started around dinner… quite painful and feel different than usual? Hard to explain. Not unusual for me to get cramps a week out from AF but, worth noting!

@Sammyrose334 Praying and hoping with you it gets darker.

@Alligator Anything that makes you go hmmmn...is note worthy. Cramps on top of feeling a bit ill cant be ignored. [-o< FX these are all bfp symptoms.

Welcome @sweetchut and @Megan0625 ! Sending you all happy vibes for a successful cycle!

Sorry for missing folks. I am a ball of 'no' right now..lol. Allergies acting up. Work is making me adult way more than I like to. And these p pills have me wanting to sleep 24/7. I will say normally my temp doesnt shoot up so fast after starting the supplements but it did this time. Hoping that means a good natural progesterone amount is happening.

Busy work week but will try to poke me nose in every now and then. Ugh. Very early work morning....I need some thing sugary or a lil caffeine to zap me awake.:blush:
:dust:

@Alligator Anything that makes you go hmmmn...is note worthy. Cramps on top of feeling a bit ill cant be ignored. [-o< FX these are all bfp symptoms.

Welcome @sweetchut and @Megan0625 ! Sending you all happy vibes for a successful cycle!

Sorry for missing folks. I am a ball of 'no' right now..lol. Allergies acting up. Work is making me adult way more than I like to. And these p pills have me wanting to sleep 24/7. I will say normally my temp doesnt shoot up so fast after starting the supplements but it did this time. Hoping that means a good natural progesterone amount is happening.

Busy work week but will try to poke me nose in every now and then. Ugh. Very early work morning....I need some thing sugary or a lil caffeine to zap me awake.:blush:

I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

I’m the same in the mornings!! I totally need a big cup of coffee to really get going!! I hope your work week goes well, right there with you. And with no motivation to boot. It’s a struggle!

I do wonder if I did have implantation cramps, but I have had cramps around that time turn out to be nothing but these ones did feel a bit different. Time will tell I suppose!! I am exhausted again this morning. Just tested and it looks bfn but I’ll try to snap a photo shortly!

CD18 and 1DPO

Do you guys typically BD at 1DPO? I mean technically if you're correct with predicting O it's kinda pointless. I sometimes like the idea of 'locking in fertile window' with one more just to be safe but :wacko:

CD18 and 1DPO

Do you guys typically BD at 1DPO? I mean technically if you're correct with predicting O it's kinda pointless. I sometimes like the idea of 'locking in fertile window' with one more just to be safe but :wacko:
Yes. If we aren’t worn out by then! Lol We give it one more try just in case

@Dream143r Yes if I have any energy...lol..usually dont but we have tried to get even 2dpo in but meh worth it if you can muster it I say.

I can see something on that Alligator, but I got burned so bad by those tests!! If you haven’t had any lines yet it looks promising!

Thank you so much!! :) Positive vibes to you too! The tww is so brutal.

CD18 and 1DPO

The eggo is good for 24 to 48 hours, so I always try to get 1dpo bd too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->