***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

I can see something on that Alligator, but I got burned so bad by those tests!! If you haven’t had any lines yet it looks promising!

Totally! I won't believe it until it's obvious. I didn't get lines on these tests for ages with my daughter, like 14dpo, and I'm just 9dpo! I didnt even get a line on FRER until evening 10dpo with her. So, there's time!

Hey ladies just an update, unfortunately I have mc.. all of you ladies that ttc month after month are true warriors, I am struggling to see past this.
Unsure as to whether I will try again but I wish you all luck x
Sorry for your loss ♥️

Hi ladies, I've been popping by but been so busy and never got a proper chance to catch up and post, so I apologise as I may miss some people out. I hope you are all well though.

@Mummy23beauts I'm so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

@
Hey ladies,

So I’m back, I had a BFP last month and then started bleeding 3 days later, It’s been so hectic I didn’t have time to process what was happening, it’s my first time having a chemical pregnancy. We were also due to go on holiday 4 days later, I survived Disney which not long after the bleeding stopped and then we went the South of France for another 6 days. I have no idea when my fertile window would be so this month I’ll likely wait to see if AF arrive and if not I’ll test just after 25th if I can hold out that long.

✨Wishing all well for the rest of the month✨
:dust:
So sorry :hugs:

I managed to send that without actually being finished....honestly it sums up how my week is going ](*,):comp::haha:
I give up!! LOL

Afm I'm on CD16 and I had an almost positive opk yesterday lunch time and a blazing positive last night. we managed a little bd last night too, so I'm hoping we are good and that today is o day and the little guys are in there waiting! :spermy:
I can't believe its been a year ttc, it's just so hard going.

I've also noticed a common monthly ovulation/lh surge symptom - diarrhoea! It really doesn't help the mood for :sex::dohh:anyone else get that?

Onto the tww then :coffee:

Alright, to those of you who weren’t around or don’t remember what happened last month, I tested at 8DPO, had a line, and freaked out! Thought it was waaay to early to get a positive. Well, I forgot that because I had an IUI where I took a trigger shot of Hcg before my insemination, that hcg i was injected with could still show up on a pregnancy test 10 days later… so the lines got more and more faint as the days crept by (as they should have) and then AF started.

I just tested at 7DPO and showed this faint line. Why do i do this?! Lol well Honestly, I’m a POAS addict and i really just wanted to see if there was a line and there is. Now i know the hcg trigger is almost out of my system and if by this weekend I have a line this dark or darker, I can consider it a BFP.

Fingers and toes all crossed!!

F9D2DFC4-E387-47BE-B8D7-6E00A32C49A7.jpeg

Good luck to those starting testing/finally in the window where lines will start to show :) my pgones been playing up again. Really need to find an ad blocker!

Still just spotting and 14dpo today. But i fully expect af to show by the end of the day. Only have the digi so probably wont test tomorrow even if full flow doesn't start. Hate knowing im out and just have spotting for days before af actually starts.

How did you appointment go at the GP @AlwaysTheAunt ? I agree, that’s the worst part of the cycle by far

Ugh !!! Just got two very faint positives on pregmate now !!! I am so frustrated !! I don’t even need to use my flashlight to see the second lines this time. I don’t know what to think. The line is still so light in my opinion. :(

45C313DC-4CC7-4B94-A223-9DDE75F51E42.jpeg 229EF505-E743-4406-A22A-AFB96DAA7DB0.jpeg 2D126152-5BA8-4F9B-8CAF-692373C61F74.jpeg

How did you appointment go at the GP @AlwaysTheAunt ? I agree, that’s the worst part of the cycle by far

Its next tuesday :)

Keep expecting a proper flow to start but nothing... checked my cervix and its snuck back up a bit when its usually crazy low by now? Fingers still crossed for a crazy miracle haha i also feel really nauseous after eating lunch... wishful thinking lol

Last edited:
Ugh !!! Just got two very faint positives on pregmate now !!! I am so frustrated !! I don’t even need to use my flashlight to see the second lines this time. I don’t know what to think. The line is still so light in my opinion. :(

View attachment 1102190 View attachment 1102191 View attachment 1102192

Can easily see those, especially the last pic. Was the last lot fmu? Mine sucks for lines. Hopefully pee was too dilute before and its the start of a bfp. How many dpo are you?

Can easily see those, especially the last pic. Was the last lot fmu? Mine sucks for lines. Hopefully pee was too dilute before and its the start of a bfp. How many dpo are you?
The last one I took was only on about a 2 hr urine hold. This one I held my pee for about 6-7 hrs. I am 12 DPO.

@Sammyrose334 these are good lines! Hope they get darker

@AlwaysTheAunt I also hate those last days of tww, just want to start a new cycle but still clinging to every bit of hope. I am almost there too, I think.

I honestly don't know what's going on with this cycle though. I was sure I ovulated on day 19 and then everything got so messy. I keep thinking maybe it's a strange good sign of pregnancy but I think it's just an off cycle.

Here's my chart if you guys have any insights...

Screenshot_20210915-061758_FF App.jpg

@Sammyrose334 these are good lines! Hope they get darker

@AlwaysTheAunt I also hate those last days of tww, just want to start a new cycle but still clinging to every bit of hope. I am almost there too, I think.

I honestly don't know what's going on with this cycle though. I was sure I ovulated on day 19 and then everything got so messy. I keep thinking maybe it's a strange good sign of pregnancy but I think it's just an off cycle.

Here's my chart if you guys have any insights...

View attachment 1102193
Thank you so much. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back