***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

The kids are sabotaging our bd sessions this month... normally we try to do every 2nd day starting from when I notice ewcm. We managed o-3 and o-1, then on o+1 the kids just took turns waking up from 8pm until 4am. I seriously slept about 2.5 hours in 30min stretches through the night. And dh didn't get much more. We each got up 7 times and barely saw each other... nevermind had time to dtd. So suffice it to say that when we tried to make up for it today (just in case I calculated o wrong), it just didn't work out either.
So not getting my hopes up for this cycle, but hopefully we get some sleep tonight :-$

Not much to report. CD2 and feeling totally exhausted and drained. Hopefully it's just AF taking it out of me as I feel like I've slept well, but I've been stressed and going through it with hubby lately so I think I'm emotionally drained for sure. There's also so much going on currently with covid and an election here in Canada...so much chatter and external anxieties too. I feel like I need a month long holiday lol.
Love to join you on that holiday! In the meantime, take care of yourself momma - sounds like you've been through a lot lately and it might be worth it to just pause and take stock of yourself for a bit (even if it's just for 30m a day). Hope things will take a turn for the better soon :hugs:

Lol @Nima i am dedicated to science lol. You’re right soooo early. How are you?

@sallyhansen76 sounds like you’ve definitely covered your bases this cycle. Yay for 2ww!

@sweetchut aww it’s so disappointing when the lines don’t progress, hoping it’s a shy little one in there finding a cosy spot

@Alligator ill come on holiday with you too! Elections and covid. Draining

@elmum did you test again?

@Megan0625 good luck for your beta on Thursday

@Dream143r good for you even thinking about not early!

@Bloblo lol little kids make BD very tricky!

sorry if I missed anyone <3

8dpo and woke up to a big temp drop so didn’t test. Just couldn’t face the potential disappointment so I’ll wait to see if I have any symptoms today and if I do I’ll test. Fingers crossed for some burny bbs!

Keep your head up! Crossing everything for you! I get some pretty intense cramps in early pregnancy that feel like my period is coming.
Thank you! I'm hoping that's the case for me too. :) It's just really hard to not get discouraged or worried. We plan on trying one more IUI if this one isn't successful before trying IVF and we've already put so much time and money into this.

Thank you! I'm hoping that's the case for me too. :) It's just really hard to not get discouraged or worried. We plan on trying one more IUI if this one isn't successful before trying IVF and we've already put so much time and money into this.

I completely understand what you’re going through. This was my third IUI and I’m 11DPO with a bfn. We’re going to talk to the doctor about IVF next as well. Big hug!

I keep seeing the name megan and think its me haha

@Lucy3 love the testing for science! I got lines last month on frer at 7dpo :/ so i dont know what to think anymore about those tests :( hopeing the temp drop might be implantation dip? Thats a thing right?

My dr apt ended up being a telehealth because my toddler still has a cough. I would've preferred it be in person. Shes doing cd21 bloods to confirm ovulation, a blood panel screen to rule out any blood clotting because of all the positive tests and a pelvic ultrasound to check for cysts. I had a cyst removed in 2011. I didnt mention that first response have lines all over the shop atm. But figured it was worth mentioning just in case they were real lines.

I got my new batch of tests so had to take 1 of each... for science haha im cd6 today. I figured the hcg test would at least rule out the short period due to pregnancy. So thats good, saves me wondering. They're not one step brand either so no idea what theyre like.

20210921_113051.jpg

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven’t replied much, it’s been a little bit of a stressful week. My obgyn will not respond to my calls so I keep having to go get my bloodwork results myself. On 8/16 they were 41 & today they went up to 270. Praying it stays this way. Having some slight cramping and a terrible back ache. The worrying over every little thing is very tough after you had a miscarriage as well. Keep trying to remind myself to breathe. I hope you are all doing well. <3 hope to see some more bfp!

@Alligator I'm so sorry things are stressful with you and your husband right now. I can imagine everything that's going on must be so emotional draining. Take care of yourself :hugs:

@Bloblo sorry your BD sessions keep getting disturbed, so frustrating! Hope you get some sleep soon, you must be exhausted from all those wake ups!

@Sammyrose334 sorry you've had a stressful week. It can be really draining worrying over every little thing but it's hard not too. Prayers for you <3

@AlwaysTheAunt Good luck for the blood test results :)

@Megan0625 good luck :)

@Lucy3 good luck for testing!

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven’t replied much, it’s been a little bit of a stressful week. My obgyn will not respond to my calls so I keep having to go get my bloodwork results myself. On 8/16 they were 41 & today they went up to 270. Praying it stays this way. Having some slight cramping and a terrible back ache. The worrying over every little thing is very tough after you had a miscarriage as well. Keep trying to remind myself to breathe. I hope you are all doing well. <3 hope to see some more bfp!

Thats so frustrating they won't respond! I can only imagine how anxious you must be being pregnant after a miscarraige. I'm praying for you for a happy and safe 9 months. They seem like great numbers though!

@AlwaysTheAunt sounds like a productive GP appt. that’s great she’s setting up the testing and scan. Also, glad you tried out your new tests! I’d do the same.

@Sammyrose334 its so hard not stressing over every thing when it’s so new. Hope your OB calls back ASAP

@Bevziibubble hope you’re well <3

Im so impressed with all the doctors I've seen at the clinic right next to my house. So convenient lol its hard wanting them to find something fixable and also hoping nothing is wrong because really thats what you want.

:dust:

Sorry I have been absent. I have tons going on right now that I wish were all good. Have to put ttc on hold for a month or two, still in vaginal pain and suffering job issues but will be on here as I can to cheer you all on. Keep hope alive. Cant wait to see more bfps and rainbow babies. <3

CD25 and 8DPO

I couldn't resist. Tested FMU. BFN - still keeping it cool though. Pics just for fun. We will see what happens tomorrow.

20210921_081052.jpg

I completely understand what you’re going through. This was my third IUI and I’m 11DPO with a bfn. We’re going to talk to the doctor about IVF next as well. Big hug!
Thank you, I'm sending you lots of positive vibes! <3 I know how hard this process is, it's so emotionally and physically draining. All the medications and side effects and appointments are so tough. Fingers crossed for you!

Hello, hope you are all well, sorry I've not been posting, I'm trying to play it cool....But I failed!

Probably 7dpo and I tested! ](*,) So I won't be able to control myself now :haha: I'm going to go and order some different tests, just don't know what to go with. Got a few easy@home left just now.
Here is today's pic...there is a vvfaint line, not sure if you can see it on camera. But I doubt it's anything at this point. Too early plus these tests don't seem to be reliable all of a sudden. Will post for your squinting pleasure anyway!
Nipples seem a bit more sensitive than usual that's all I've noticed. Fingers crossed!
20210921_192019.jpg

Oh!! @BabyBrain80 you started testing!! So exciting!
I don<t see anything on that test...YET! I am certain we will in the coming days, good luck!

(I am 3-4 dpo, wanna be testing right along with ya)

Good luck to all those waiting to test.
I will be back In these testing threads sometime next year.
We have decided we will definitely try one last time for our last baby.
H was supposed to be our last but we want to try one last time b4 I'm too old to have anymore.
I will still pop on here here and there to cheer u all on.

But in the nicest way possible I really hope when I start testing again none of u ladies will be here anymore. I hope u wud of all gotten ure BFPs or given birth etc.

We are not sure when to try yet. But with me being 42 in December I know we can't leave things too long. Was gonna start trying as soon as I turn 43 but not sure if that's pushing it or not. So may start a bit sooner like next spring/summer but we shall see. Still may wait to turn 43 which wud be Dec 2022.
Anyway hoping and praying by the time I'm back in here testing myself u wud of all had babies or be pregnant.
Rooting for you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->