***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Stark white BFN this morning. Sigh. I think I’m just going to prepare for AF. I took yesterday off work, laid in bed, and cried and slept for like five hours. I think I’m feeling a little depressed.

After AF comes, we’re taking a break from fertility treatment. It’s too heartbreaking for me. And the hormones make me gain weight and make me feel like crap. After this break, I think we’ll start IVF in January.

This will also give my partner and I time to focus on our health. Not only do the fertility meds make me gain, but the pandemic hasn’t been kind to my health or waistline either. I have high cholesterol and have put on at least 15-20 lbs. I’ve been being kind to myself about it though. Which is a first!

Good luck to all of you!
Big hugs and lots of baby dust! :dust:

@BabyBrain80 i definitely see your line! Good for you for trying not to test lol. I think I started at 4dpo this cycle. Ridiculous! Can’t wait for your next test

@FTale glad you posted, I’ve been thinking about you. Sending lots of love to get through this tricky time

@sweetchut aww I’m sorry you’re feeling down. I think focusing on your health and having a plan for IVF sounds like a good way to focus on the future. Hope you’re ok

@Dream143r good luck for your next test !

Good luck to all those waiting to test.
I will be back In these testing threads sometime next year.
We have decided we will definitely try one last time for our last baby.
H was supposed to be our last but we want to try one last time b4 I'm too old to have anymore.
I will still pop on here here and there to cheer u all on.

But in the nicest way possible I really hope when I start testing again none of u ladies will be here anymore. I hope u wud of all gotten ure BFPs or given birth etc.

We are not sure when to try yet. But with me being 42 in December I know we can't leave things too long. Was gonna start trying as soon as I turn 43 but not sure if that's pushing it or not. So may start a bit sooner like next spring/summer but we shall see. Still may wait to turn 43 which wud be Dec 2022.
Anyway hoping and praying by the time I'm back in here testing myself u wud of all had babies or be pregnant.
Rooting for you all

So exciting! :D

Stark white BFN this morning. Sigh. I think I’m just going to prepare for AF. I took yesterday off work, laid in bed, and cried and slept for like five hours. I think I’m feeling a little depressed.

After AF comes, we’re taking a break from fertility treatment. It’s too heartbreaking for me. And the hormones make me gain weight and make me feel like crap. After this break, I think we’ll start IVF in January.

This will also give my partner and I time to focus on our health. Not only do the fertility meds make me gain, but the pandemic hasn’t been kind to my health or waistline either. I have high cholesterol and have put on at least 15-20 lbs. I’ve been being kind to myself about it though. Which is a first!

Good luck to all of you!
Big hugs and lots of baby dust! :dust:

So sorry about the bfn :hugs:

@sweetchut I am so sorry and I know the pain you are talking about. Being kind to yourself is a big step! Well done. I hope you get all the support and kindness you need. Sending you big hugs.

I tested this morning, cd33 and either 14dpo or 6dpo, bfn. I think I'm out but there's still a small chance.

@Nima i hope you get a little surprise bfp in the next few days

@sweetchut I commend you for being kind to yourself. You deserve that. Ttc is hard and nothing about it is your fault. Thinking of you. A rest and recharge can do wonders.

I'm CD26 and 9DPO. Went to acupuncture yesterday afternoon. That was lovely. I tested FMU this AM and I swear I see the most faint lines ever. I'm not usually one for spotting faints, for me it's always been clearly there or very clearly not. I dont want to get toooooo excited though. I'm on the train headed into work and plan on buying a FRER before going up to the office to hopefully take with SMU. Here's the pics from FMU, I don't even see thr lines in picture myself. Only in person. FX

20210922_071951.jpg

@sweetchut I commend you for being kind to yourself. You deserve that. Ttc is hard and nothing about it is your fault. Thinking of you. A rest and recharge can do wonders.

I'm CD26 and 9DPO. Went to acupuncture yesterday afternoon. That was lovely. I tested FMU this AM and I swear I see the most faint lines ever. I'm not usually one for spotting faints, for me it's always been clearly there or very clearly not. I dont want to get toooooo excited though. I'm on the train headed into work and plan on buying a FRER before going up to the office to hopefully take with SMU. Here's the pics from FMU, I don't even see thr lines in picture myself. Only in person. FX

View attachment 1102349
So exciting! I deffo see something on the top test. Hope the lines get stronger everyday! Can't wait to see the frer.

Hey again everyone!! Ive been away for a while but have been active on the boards since trying for my first back in 2016. We decided to NTNP for our third after a year where we both struggled mentally trying for our second. BUT how do you do that when you’ve meticulously looking at fir fertile signs for the past 6 years?! So anyway I told myself I’d try to stay clear of the boards and the testing frenzy. I even made it to AF last month not testing even though I had tests in the house- But this month I cracked. I’m 9dpo and swear I see something- my friend is telling me I’m crazy! So here I am! Do you see it?!

I have clearblue early tests and I’m wondering if I should test tonight, or waste if a test?

fun to be back!B80A3C99-BF62-4742-933C-927465694E0A.jpeg

@swedengirl looks bfp to me!!

@Alligator how are you and DH honey?

@FTale hope things are feeling better, sorry for the stress.

@Suggerhoney I will be TTC for our (probably) last baby right along with you!! My cycle usually returns around 14 months postpartum so I have a while to wait. But I turn 40 in May 2022 so feel the clock ticking as well.

View attachment 1102349

I see it!

Thanks all! I’m going to try and hold and test before bed!

dream143- I definitely see it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"