***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

@Dream143r I’m so excited to see your line! Love that you got a frer and tested at work! How many frer did you get?

@swedengirl ooh yep see yours too, welcome back!

@LadyStardust4 share your pic!

10dpo here, did a FMU and see something faint. Have to remember last time I didn’t get a good line till 12 dpo and with my other two I didn’t test before then. Fx it darkens up, I’m out all day today so that will keep me away from my testing drawer

Wow, no lines for days and days and then 3 ladies with lines on the same day! Seems like this thread really is on fire today, loooove it!
:dust: :dust:

@Dream143r AWWWW...YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!!!:wohoo:

@Lucy3 You going bfp on me??? <3 I see pink. Fx it gets darker[-o&lt;

Thank you all for the well wishes. I passed a kidney stone. Quit my job. Got blessed with a new job... I keep my Jesus busy :laugh2: Healing up and even peed on a stick. I compared it to a positive stick from when I was on hcg. My eyes want to see a line because I am 12dpo and most likely not pregnant. Was fun to hope.

Stalking ya'll!!! (NOT BFP POST...my stick on bottom looks indenty, top pick is pic for comparison)

20210922_175039.jpg

:dust:

@FTale a kidney stone!? I’ve heard they are incredibly painful? Hope you’re ok now? Ouch! Keep testing I say! Not such of mine is bfp yet, I keep forgetting I am not one of those lucky early bfpers, hopefully tomorrow I get an answer!

@MrsKatie
Be good to be here with u again hon. I'm definitely gonna be back on the macca root and folate for at least about a month b4 we try.
Ah 40 will be fine hon. Unfortunately 43 only has about a 1% chance according to Dr Google but DH has told me to ignore the statistics.

I must not Google
I must not Google
I must not Google lol.

Hope we both fall around the same time.
I'm not BF so my cycle will be back in the next few weeks but I'm gonna go back on mini pill for a little while then will come off it some time next year.

Oh @FTale
U poor poof thing. I had a kidney Stone 2 years ago and the pain was awful.
The thing I passed was so odd looking. Looked like a spikey crystal thing.
I hope u feel better now.

Lucy i see a line!

ftale- ow a kidney stone! Poor you! But Yay to quitting s finding a new job!

suggerhoney- fun to see youre still here!

This morning after yesterday’s tests I woke expecting to get a BFP as I’ve got BFPs with both my girls 10dpo- but there’s nothing….. I think I see something on the Clearblue in the picture but not in person..0E317D8D-8969-4C6B-A2C7-0A427AEF1CE1.jpeg

@swedengirl Thank you. I am prone to them and have a huge one stuck in there that has to be blasted. Because of Covid cases I cant get any thing done to it unless it starts to effect the operation of my kidney. Emergency surgeries only my doctor said. I was like O-K??? So I am basically waiting for kidney damage to occurr so I can get the help I already need due to beds being needed fir Covid patience. Sad and then some more sad.

Meanwhile, I am insanely more concerned about pee sticks and bfps :rofl:

I am 13dpo and like you was hoping for a 10dpo bfp. You still have a chance to pull an early one. I will be following and sending tons of babydust.

@Dream143r did you test again? Will you go in for a beta? Fx everygoes super

@Suggerhoney True about statistics but there are those women who are just fertile past the age when it should be hard to conceive. I have had trouble since 38 I believe. So pls dont give up and rwad google but know that you might very well be part of that 1%:friends:

Sorry if I missed anyone. Trying ti get back in to the swing if things. I really thought I wouldn't even be on here again so soon. It will still be patchy do to my new job and my dd being down with an ear in fection..:huh:...just staying even on functioning lately.

So much hope and care for all you ladies on here who support or are trying for that lil bubba. :flower:...off to an early start.

Happy Thursday!!!

Oh that sucks ftale! It’s crazy the impact covid is having on healthcare. I’m sorry you didn’t get your early 10dpo as you hoped.

I’m spiralling into the testing crazy. Not sure what’s happened to me but a switch has been flipped. I cracked open the lid on the pink dye as I was certain I could see something and I think there is a line there…. Maybe……

C43F2D4E-41C7-4394-95D0-22ACE8443A9F.jpeg

Last edited:
@FTale this is absolutely terrible, such a sad thing to be waiting for kidney function to be damaged instead of just avoiding it happening.
So glad you found a new job though!

So good to start seeing lines here! Very happy for you ladies.

I myself thought I saw an imaginary line this morning, but then it vanished so I guess it was just very very wishful looking. AF is still not here so at least I know I did ovulate later and I have a chance.

@Nima and @swedengirl Thank you .Taking my magnesium like crazy now to combat making more stones and limiting jarring aerobics to drop in weight. Going to focus on calisthenics.

@swedengirl I can see a shadow where the line goes. Is there color on your end?

@Dream143r Great lines! And awesome your doc is adding progesterone. Praying for a healthy baby in 9 for you. :hugs:

@Nima Until af washes everything away. I always remain hopeful. FX for a late O.

Ugh. So, I’m not having any bleeding or severe pain or anything but I did notice that I was having cramping off and on only on my left side so my obgyn insisted I go to the ER for an ultrasound. My hcg levels on 9/16 were 41, 9/20 were 270, & on 9/22 were 524. During my ultrasound this is what they had said
“No intrauterine gestational sac.
Thickening of the endometrial stripe with internal flow and small cystic spaces, suspicious for molar
pregnancy.”
The dr said it’s 50/50 that I’m either way too early or I am having a molar pregnancy and now I can’t stop worrying and feel sick to my stomach. I thought you couldn’t see a gestational sac until your hcg level reached 1000? I just don’t know what to think or do at this point.

@Sammyrose334 Sorry,hun. You are right. You shouldn't see anything right now. Wait till 5000 beta and you can see sac and maybe a fetal pole. 6wks almost to 7 is when to expect to see baby with a heartbeat.

I have had a molar before but that wasnt even suspected until tills beta over 5000 with no fetal pole. I qent to 13wk then had a dc to clear things out.

Prayers for everything to be alright.Hugs

So many BFP!!! Congrats everyone. I am waiting for AF to end, I am CD5 today and I think she's on the way out. Weird 26 day cycle this past one so no idea what to expect this month coming up! I had a short LP this around, like 2-3 days shorter than usual which is unusual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->