***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Hi!
12 dpo and bfn... Next step is our fertility appointment in a few weeks. A miracle pregnancy this month would have been awesome
Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting and testing!!

Well so I'm 13 dpo today, and I used the very last test I had, and I swear I saw the faintest of lines. Was going to upload it bit couldn't see anything in the picture and felt dumb and deleted it and threw the test out. It didn't even have color, and it was really really faint, but it's the only thing I've seen in a test in a long time. Don't really know what to think. I have no symptoms at all and af still not here, but I'm starting to feel a little pain in my low back and that's actually how my chemical pregnancy started.

@elencor Lower back pain is always my first symptom! Can you get more tests? Sounds soooo promising...

Thank you ❤ @FTale @Bloblo
With my chemical it was just like this, faints starting around 13 dpo and lower back pain.

Anyone had stark white negatives until 13dpo and then went on to have a baby?

Thank you ❤ @FTale @Bloblo
With my chemical it was just like this, faints starting around 13 dpo and lower back pain.

Anyone had stark white negatives until 13dpo and then went on to have a baby?
There’s loads of women you read about online who don’t get a BFP until 14DPO or after AF would have been due. I have everything crossed you see something slightly darker tomorrow.

Congrats @Bloblo !! Pee on all of the sticks! Love seeing those lines.

Afm cd14 (i think) and opk is so close to positive! Also sharing a pic of my wetbags i waited 6 months for a preorder set (regular & mini wet bags and change mats in these prints). So excited! Its HP and LOTR

20210929_063832.jpg 20210929_080121.jpg

Looking great progression Bloblo :)

My OPK’s are not as glowing as yesterday so I’m taking yesterday as O day. We managed -1 and O day BD so hopefully in with a chance. I’ve had to order a new debit card so I can’t buy any tests until next week which is probably a good thing considering what I spent last month lol
TWW here I am :)

88ACFCFB-821C-4DB3-999A-26035BD71510.jpeg

Update:af came today, so it was nothing.
Why do I do this to myself? Every single month I believe I'm pregnant

Tested today at 11dpo. BFN.
This is pretty much Cycle 13 with another failed attempt.
Don't know how long I can keep doing this. Having tried for 3.5 years for my son, I really feel like it wont happen. I can't afford another 3 years trying with this one.

Fertility treatments are out of the question.

Tested today at 11dpo. BFN.
This is pretty much Cycle 13 with another failed attempt.
Don't know how long I can keep doing this. Having tried for 3.5 years for my son, I really feel like it wont happen. I can't afford another 3 years trying with this one.

Fertility treatments are out of the question.

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->