• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Thanks lovely ladies, what a roller coaster. On to the next cycle…:coffee:

@Bloblo i see your line!

@Nima Can’t believe October is round the corner!
Should we extend this thread to October or start a new one?

@Lucy3 So sorry about af showing up after those promising lines. Do you think it was a chemical or just the frer being dodgy?
Sending you a lot of sticky baby dust for the next cycle.
:dust: :dust:

@Lucy3 sorry af showed. Hugs, October came fast indeed. Not even mentally ready to ttc just riding the end of af out.

@Bloblo That line is pretty obvious on my phone. Hoping its your bfp. What brand of test is that? FX!

@AlwaysTheAunt FX you get a good amount of sperm dudes this cycle.

Last edited:
@Bloblo really hope this is your rainbow baby. I have a good feeling about it

@FTale is af still hanging around? Hopefully those ovulation hormones help you feel like ttc, they really help me when I think I can’t go through it again

@Lucy3 So sorry, those tests are really horrible! :hugs:

I've had some very faint lines again this cycle and I dont know if they are just the test line showing through or they are genuinely picking up hcg....like we all have a small amount in our bodies dont we? And I wonder if the tests are so sensitive they pick it up??? I don't know, cos I dont think the faint lines this month & last are chemicals cos it's been clear when I've had them earlier this year. I had spotting for one day at 11dpo then nothing yesterday so I took a test last night with a Vvvfl then af kicked in today at 13dpo. So sick of early testing!! :dohh:

@Bloblo I see that line! Good luck! Xx

@AlwaysTheAunt hope you get plenty of :spermy::sex: and catch that egg!! Xx

@Lucy3 Thank you <3 I am cd4 and woke up super nauseated. Not pregnant of ciurse but think I had a bad hotdog last nite.:sick: Been in bed all day but feeling better now. Hopefully like you said ,getting closer to O day will give me a change of heart.:hugs:

@Bloblo That line is pretty obvious on my phone. Hoping its your bfp. What brand of test is that? FX!

It's a brand called PINK. One of the more expensive brands here in Poland, but not as pricey as FRER. It's only 20mlU, so really didn't expect a line. Did another test now (its 7pm here), but got interrupted by my toddlers before being able to look at it, so now I have to wait until after they are asleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->