• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***September beautiful beans** Testing thread***

Hi!
12 dpo and bfn... Next step is our fertility appointment in a few weeks. A miracle pregnancy this month would have been awesome
Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting and testing!!

Hi!
12 dpo and bfn... Next step is our fertility appointment in a few weeks. A miracle pregnancy this month would have been awesome

Good luck for your appointment! <3

Hi!
Good luck with your appointment... I hope you get your BFP very soon.

@elencor sorry about the bfn :hugs: Fertility appointments sound scary, but for us they helped sooooo much and we cured our infertility, so fingers crossed you get some answers. :hugs:

My pm test yesterday was pretty clear, but of course I only saw it 4 hours after taking it, so i guess it doesn't really count.

Today is 10dpo. I took 2 tests with fmu. Both are "bobo test" cheapy brand. The casette one has a line and is supposed to be 25mlU. The bluecapped one however is bfn, although it is supposed to be 10mlU. Weird...
But I am starting to believe that this might be my rainbow showing up! Eeeeekkk

SmartSelect_20210928-082837_Gallery.jpg SmartSelect_20210928-082103_Gallery.jpg SmartSelect_20210928-082050_Gallery.jpg

@Bloblo - your SMU test definitely looks positive. Those blue handled ones are rubbish..I’ve had no end of false results on them before so don’t worry about that one.

My glow sticks are glowing this morning so I’m thinking today is O day esp as I have some other symptoms like breast tenderness. Luckily we BD last night and OH said he is ok for another deposit tonight so I’m happy with that. All my chemicals have been from BD just around O day. I’m ovulating a day early if it is today which is also my earliest yet but hopefully something different could be the lucky one.

How is everyone else?

7F53120D-4215-4763-AC14-868F03F5749B.jpeg BF89153B-506F-4CC9-8269-609C9AA8ABE9.jpeg

@Bloblo - your SMU test definitely looks positive. Those blue handled ones are rubbish..I’ve had no end of false results on them before so don’t worry about that one.

My glow sticks are glowing this morning so I’m thinking today is O day esp as I have some other symptoms like breast tenderness. Luckily we BD last night and OH said he is ok for another deposit tonight so I’m happy with that. All my chemicals have been from BD just around O day. I’m ovulating a day early if it is today which is also my earliest yet but hopefully something different could be the lucky one.

How is everyone else?

View attachment 1102529 View attachment 1102530
Looks promising, fingers crossed that you catch that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->