September bfp's

bobster

2 perfect boys & 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I am due my next af around September 28th. Ovulation around 14th Sept. Anyone joining me and plan to try anything different next cycle? I am hoping to be a bit more relaxed as have a holiday planned on the 17th so will be excited about that. Also going to try and get more bd'ing in. Think I am going to give opk's a miss and try to resist early testing.

Anyone else?

I am due my next af around September 28th. Ovulation around 14th Sept. Anyone joining me and plan to try anything different next cycle? I am hoping to be a bit more relaxed as have a holiday planned on the 17th so will be excited about that. Also going to try and get more bd'ing in. Think I am going to give opk's a miss and try to resist early testing.

Anyone else?

Hey,
I just got af today so I believe next month she'll be due September 22 but who knows my cycles are 28-35!. What I'm gonna try this month is temping, conceive plus and whatever else I can to try to get pregnant, I think last month I miss my o day so temping should help as I've been told!!. I got a app on my phone for fertility friends so I can just take my temp, type it in and the app does the rest!!! Goodluck lets get our :bfp: this month and I'm gonna try not to test so early neither

Hiya! Oh thats good that I've met someone at the same stage as me. I'm due af tomorrow so similar to you. My cycles tend to be around 33-34 days. I was thinking of trying conceiveplus too or preseed as I don't have loads of ewcm. How long have you been ttc for? Is this your first? Sorry you got your af but hopefully we will get bfp's soon!!!

I stopped taking cerazette on 8 th August so just waiting now so would like to join. If no af I will test at end of September so a waiting game for me

Gem :wacko:

Hiya! Oh thats good that I've met someone at the same stage as me. I'm due af tomorrow so similar to you. My cycles tend to be around 33-34 days. I was thinking of trying conceiveplus too or preseed as I don't have loads of ewcm. How long have you been ttc for? Is this your first? Sorry you got your af but hopefully we will get bfp's soon!!!
I've also don't get alot of ewcm I used pre seed last month I do have to say I enjoy using it feels so natural!! I'm still gonna use the pre seed next month for sure too, I love it I really do. Idk if I told u but my cycle are newhere from 28-35 last month it was 35 and this month it was 34 but may and June were 28. I've been ttc for two years, well September 18th will be the two year mark!! But me and hubby also did the ntnp method before ttc so really its been longer:-(!!!. Today I'm going to pick up a bbt because I want to make September the month I get my :bfp: :) I'm also going to primary care Dr after af over with because I was told she does pap smears and could help run some test, even put me on clomid as well. Which I think I do have pcos idk will see but I'm 100% making it to the doctors asap , I tired of not knowing if something wrong??? What if it is and all along some meds could've help and I could've got pregnant yrs ago:-/. Oh and this will be my #2 child hubby #6 child but our 1st child together!! It hurts me so bad hubby ex had five kids by him but I can't get pregnant at all yet!! Hopefully this is our month

Welcome Gem! Hopefully your cycles will regulate quickly and you will get your bfp this month!

Ilovehim91810 so sorry to hear you've had such a long ttc journey. I think its a good idea to go to the doctor and investigate whether there is something else going on. One of my work friends had clomid (she has pcos) and she got pregnant within the first couple of months after trying for years. Also a good idea to get checked for your peace of mind. Good idea to ask someone though. As for ntnp for years, it was similar with me and OH as we used the 'withdrawal method' for years and no accidents which makes me worry there may be something wrong with me too. I think i'm going to go and have a chat with the dr to see if they can check my hormones.

Where did you buy the preseed from? We only have conceiveplus (similar thing I think) in Boots here in UK. Wonder if I should order preseed though instead if thats better.

Have you heard of sperm meets egg plan? I might try that this cycle too

This is the first month that we're going to be TTC. I had to wait 3 months after a surprise pregnancy in May ended in ectopic. We've used NFP to prevent pregnancy for the last five years, so I'll continue to do that to track my ovulation. We're going to follow the SMEP plan and just hope for the best.

Hey ladies can I join? Hoping for my BFP this month so much!! I really like to see others succeed as it keeps me optimistic :) my AF due 18th sept with O being 7th ish. I have shortish cycles (26days last month) and on holiday in Turkey on my "hot" week so hoping the relaxation does the trick! I use conceive plus and me and oh been taking Pregnacare for almost 3 months now! Got a good feeling this month :) good luck ladies!!! Xx

Hello ladies! This is my first month ttc. I'm supposed to O on the 28th and af is expected Sept. 11th. I am on cd 11, and my bbs are pretty darn tender. My cycle varies between 26-30 days. I blame it on the mirena iud!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3edd35/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

BerlinBetty, you and I are in the exactly the same situation. Can we be buddies? :flower: This is my first month TTC baby #1. Had my first period since coming off the pill on the 14th, currently on CD11 and AF is due Sep 11th. We've been BD almost every day since my period ended, not just because we're trying to conceive but we just got married and can't keep our hands off each other! :blush:
If I don't get pregnant this month I'll try Soy next cycle because I'd love to have twins.

NewlyWedFifi, heck yes we can be buddies!!! We've been BDing almost everyday, it really depends on our energy level. We ain't as young as we used to be! Sad to say that when we're only 29!

I'm terrified we'll have twins or triplets! They run in my family, so there's a really good chance it could happen.

NewlyWedFifi, heck yes we can be buddies!!! We've been BDing almost everyday, it really depends on our energy level. We ain't as young as we used to be! Sad to say that when we're only 29!

I'm terrified we'll have twins or triplets! They run in my family, so there's a really good chance it could happen.

Yay!! I'm 23 and DH is 31 and it's definitely very tiring BDing so often. According to my menstrual cycle app I'm due to ovulate on the 28th as well but I'm not sure if that's accurate. I have 28 day cycles most of the time but I've never really tracked my ovulation before and could have sworn I felt ovulation pain a few days ago.

[/QUOTE]

Yay!! I'm 23 and DH is 31 and it's definitely very tiring BDing so often. According to my menstrual cycle app I'm due to ovulate on the 28th as well but I'm not sure if that's accurate. I have 28 day cycles most of the time but I've never really tracked my ovulation before and could have sworn I felt ovulation pain a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

I've been checking my cm and my cp everyday. My cycle varies, and I don't want to miss my fertility window! I have to admit that checking my cervix isn't the funnest thing I've ever done.

hello ladies! :)
I'm hoping this is my month. I normally have very irregular cycles and we believe I have pcos. I have been taking vitex and fertilitea and already I'm seeing a difference as its regulating my period this month :dance: only down side is this herb makes you horny as hell LOL husband is in heaven I believe.

Hi ladies. Im currently on cd9 and this is my 3rd month TTC baby #1. I'm 26 and my OH is 28. My cycles are usually between 32-36 days, although my last one was 29 days. I'm hoping this month is a shorter cycle like last month so that I can get through the TWW quicker. I have been temping and using opk's for the past few months. This month I'll be doing the same as well as taking a multivitamin specially made to give your body all the nutrients it needs before conception. Twins also runs in my family but I'll be more than happy to receive one bundle of joy. I'm really hoping this is our month ladies. Fingers crossed and :dust: to you all.

xxx

Welcome welcome welcome!!
I'm supposed to go to the beach not this coming up week but next. However hubby got to stay here to work ugh:( so idk if I wanna go or stay home and dtd as much as we can!!! I'm gonna pick up a bbt this Tuesday. I've been alittle broken so haven't been able to grab one:( but I'm getting one Tuesday and sleeping with it and my phone next to the bed cause I download the app for fertility friends :)!!! To see when I o I'm not missing it nope I want my two freaking lines

This is the first month that we're going to be TTC. I had to wait 3 months after a surprise pregnancy in May ended in ectopic. We've used NFP to prevent pregnancy for the last five years, so I'll continue to do that to track my ovulation. We're going to follow the SMEP plan and just hope for the best.

Sorry to hear you had an ectopic :( They were quearying ectopic with me last time but we never found out if it was or not as it 'resolved' on its own. Its so tough. I have heard good things about SMEP but we never seem to be able to follow it properly as we work funny shifts and its a LOT of bd'ing. Hope u mange to do it ok though. I will try it again this cycle I think.

Bought some soya iso (?sp) (thingy bobs) from tesco this afternoon. Heard they are meant to work like a natural clomid so i'm going to try them from cd 2-6 I think. Anyone tried these before?

So glad there are a few of us waiting patiently for bfp's in late september!!!

Hey ladies can I join? Hoping for my BFP this month so much!! I really like to see others succeed as it keeps me optimistic :) my AF due 18th sept with O being 7th ish. I have shortish cycles (26days last month) and on holiday in Turkey on my "hot" week so hoping the relaxation does the trick! I use conceive plus and me and oh been taking Pregnacare for almost 3 months now! Got a good feeling this month :) good luck ladies!!! Xx

LOL! perfect timing for your 'hot' week! I'm sure it will be hot in turkey too! We're going to turkey on the 17th sept so hoping that will keep me nice and relaxed in the 2ww too. Think I will be at home for my hot (or not so hot in uk week)!
Are you going for 1 or 2 weeks? Just thinking if its 2 weeks it might help you resist testing!

Sorry to hear you had an ectopic :( They were quearying ectopic with me last time but we never found out if it was or not as it 'resolved' on its own. Its so tough. I have heard good things about SMEP but we never seem to be able to follow it properly as we work funny shifts and its a LOT of bd'ing. Hope u mange to do it ok though. I will try it again this cycle I think.

Bought some soya iso (?sp) (thingy bobs) from tesco this afternoon. Heard they are meant to work like a natural clomid so i'm going to try them from cd 2-6 I think. Anyone tried these before?

So glad there are a few of us waiting patiently for bfp's in late september!!!
Yeah, the SMEP requires a lot of BD. We're not used to that (LOL!), but we're going to try our best. lol With DS#2 I had no trouble conceiving at all, but I was 26 then. Eight years can make a difference, so that's why I was interested in trying SMEP. I may just find out it's a bit too demanding. LOL

Yes we're not used to that either. I find it hard work sometimes! OH is the same so I dont mind saying it. After a long day on my feet at work all I want to do is read a book and go to sleep! It's hard getting in the mood! I wish we both had higher sex drives. How long hav u been trying for no. 3 for? I bought some soy today so going to try that. Bring on ovulation! This is it this month I'm feeling this is going to be a lucky thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->