September bfp's

Yes we're not used to that either. I find it hard work sometimes! OH is the same so I dont mind saying it. After a long day on my feet at work all I want to do is read a book and go to sleep! It's hard getting in the mood! I wish we both had higher sex drives. How long hav u been trying for no. 3 for? I bought some soy today so going to try that. Bring on ovulation! This is it this month I'm feeling this is going to be a lucky thread!

I also feel lucky too that September. Going to be it for me I've been ttc now for two years!! I wish I would've look into all this stuff early because if I knew what I do now about pre.seed softcups temp taken geeze I would've so been pregnant by now!! When I got pregnant with my son me and his dad had only been having sex for maybe two months and I got pregnant bamn just like that first time ever being pregnant and I know DH hits good sperm cause he got a few kids from his ex!! Its killing me she could get pregnant but I can't but I just know this month is it and if not I'm atleast seeing what my primary care Dr can help with!!!!. Good luck all

I'll be testing September 24th. I normally have 40 day cycles but I did have a 50 day cycle a few months back so I can't really trust any tests before the 51 day mark.

hello ladies! :)
I'm hoping this is my month. I normally have very irregular cycles and we believe I have pcos. I have been taking vitex and fertilitea and already I'm seeing a difference as its regulating my period this month :dance: only down side is this herb makes you horny as hell LOL husband is in heaven I believe.

Is that the fertilitea that makes you horny? I need some! Lost my mojo since ttc! Where do you buy that from?

I'll be testing September 24th. I normally have 40 day cycles but I did have a 50 day cycle a few months back so I can't really trust any tests before the 51 day mark.

Wow long cycles! I bet thats frustrating waiting to ovulate again. Do you still have a normal luteal phase length? Have you tried soya? Think this is supposed to shorted cycles by making you O earlier. I'm going to try it this month so will let you know :thumbup:

I still haven't started af and i'm 15dpo today and negative tests. Think I may have geared up to O last cycle and then o'd 5 days later as I got a patch of ewcm 5-7dpo :( Just want my cycle to start so I can try soya this cycle and get my bfp!!!!!!! Hurry up witch! (never said THAT before!)

Hi all, love to join you! AF showed up today so hoping for bfp next month. Af should be due Oct.1, which seems like an incredibly long wait to me. I'm going for my second month on soy, increasing the dosage to 120 then 160, then going to try eating pineapple core the first five days after ovulation as I've heard it helps with implantation. Guess we'll see. Good luck to everyone!

I am due my next af around September 28th. Ovulation around 14th Sept. Anyone joining me and plan to try anything different next cycle? I am hoping to be a bit more relaxed as have a holiday planned on the 17th so will be excited about that. Also going to try and get more bd'ing in. Think I am going to give opk's a miss and try to resist early testing.

Anyone else?

I'm due around the 25th! Want to be buddies? This will be round 2 for me :) If I can, I would like to wait until closer to October to test, my birthday is October 3rd. What a great b-day present, right??

**TMI alert:shy:*** I had "hostile" cm this month, so I'll be picking up some preseed just in case. I'm assuming it's because it was my first month off bcp, so my body wasn't in tune quite yet.

:dust:

Hi girls can I join?

Im due to O around the 7th and AF around the 21st period app says I have a 32 day cycle. Not sure if its right as I had 2 chemicals in June and August so think Im out of sync so its just a waiting game.

Im on cd8 I've upped my vitamin intake and planning on doing SMEP.

Hi girls can I join?

Im due to O around the 7th and AF around the 21st period app says I have a 32 day cycle. Not sure if its right as I had 2 chemicals in June and August so think Im out of sync so its just a waiting game.

Im on cd8 I've upped my vitamin intake and planning on doing SMEP.

How rough! I'm sorry you've had to go through two chemicals :nope:

Here's to September! Let's get these eggos preggo!

welcome xtlcx and kpk! Sorry to hear about your 2 chemicals. Hopefully your body will be geared up for pregnancy and you will get a sticky bean this cycle!

I'm so glad there are so many of us! kpk i'm sure it was just the effect of coming off bcp's as it can take a few weeks/months to get back into tune. There is no tmi on here, I think thats whats so great about this site as you can talk about mucous like its the weather and no one bats an eyelid lol! Have you heard of using cough syrup to loosen cm, you can get one with an active ingredient called guaifenesin which makes you produce more ewcm (or loosen it!) I tried it one month and got loads more than usual.

Ilovehim- I can understand how worried you feel particularly because your OH has kids to other women. Stay positive- it will happen. We are all just making sure we get our perfect babies. I think a visit to dr might give you some reassurance and they may offer to run some routine blood tests too

Thanks girls hope September is a good month for us.

I've already got 2 boys and I never had this much bother getting or staying pregnant. This getting old malarky isn't all what its cracked up to be Xx

According to my period app I'm due to O tomorrow but my cervix is still low and firm and I still don't have any ecwm. Confused.

I am due my next af around September 28th. Ovulation around 14th Sept. Anyone joining me and plan to try anything different next cycle? I am hoping to be a bit more relaxed as have a holiday planned on the 17th so will be excited about that. Also going to try and get more bd'ing in. Think I am going to give opk's a miss and try to resist early testing.

Anyone else?

I'm due around the 25th! Want to be buddies? This will be round 2 for me :) If I can, I would like to wait until closer to October to test, my birthday is October 3rd. What a great b-day present, right??

**TMI alert:shy:*** I had "hostile" cm this month, so I'll be picking up some preseed just in case. I'm assuming it's because it was my first month off bcp, so my body wasn't in tune quite yet.

:dust:
hey I'm on cd4 out of 35, also due to o on 9/14 and af should also be due around then want to be buddies also where do I buy soy I'm willing to try anything to get my bfp!!!! Oh and pre seed is great used it for the first time last cycle really helps but no bfp yet

Yup, I'm supposed to O tomorrow, too. My cervix rose a little, but it's still pretty firm. I have watery cm, and occasionally ewcm. My temp dropped quite a bit, though

Yup, I'm supposed to O tomorrow, too. My cervix rose a little, but it's still pretty firm. I have watery cm, and occasionally ewcm. My temp dropped quite a bit, though

Mine is very low and feels firm. This is my first cycle checking cervical position, I've only ever felt other people's (med student) so not sure I'm familiar enough with my own.

I've bought some OPKs to check if my period app is right. With the SMEP I should start testing on Wednesday but I think that might be a bit early

CD 15 of 28 day cycle & still no ecwm. *TMI* I'm so sore from BDing every night. Hurts when I pee. Getting discouraged :(

CD 15 of 28 day cycle & still no ecwm. *TMI* I'm so sore from BDing every night. Hurts when I pee. Getting discouraged :(
Have you tried pre seed or conceive plus it helps if you don't get alot of ewcm!!! I don't get alot and tend to dry up in the mix of us nd sometimes but since I started using pre seed last cycle it has help so much because I also used to get real sore down there too goodluck

Have you tried pre seed or conceive plus it helps if you don't get alot of ewcm!!! I don't get alot and tend to dry up in the mix of us nd sometimes but since I started using pre seed last cycle it has help so much because I also used to get real sore down there too goodluck

I haven't tried preseed. Usually I have a lot of cm (almost too much, sorry TMI) but as soon as I start TTC it dries up? Ugh!! Why?!

How are you getting along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->