September bfp's

It's "O" day! Anyone else in the same boat?

Got my BFP last night. On my birthday! So happy.
Good luck to everyone! Does anyone how to upload a pic from a cell phone?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations newlywed!!!!!!!!!!!! what an amazing bday pressie! xxx

hey girls,
so im 6dpo..well since its almost midnight in 5mins ill be 7dpo and i tested today and this is what i got?! what do u guys think

Attachments

• ilovehimpositivetest.png
    ilovehimpositivetest.png
    116 KB · Views: 4
  • positivemaybe.png
    positivemaybe.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 10
Thank you Ilovehim! Looks like you're pregnant too! CONGRATS! Xxx

What an exciting couple days!! :happydance:

Okay girls, now shoot your fertility rays my way! :haha:

Hey ladies!!! Well the dr probably thought I was nuts when I called yesterday to ask for the SA results when DH had only taken the test 3 hours prior to my call, but oh we'll! Nurse called today and everything was "excellent" except for quantity which was a little low. Most likely due to a mental issue, not an actual fertility issue. Since I don't O at all (dr thinks MAYBE once a year) I will likely start clomid next week. I'm being monitored so ill go in for a CD3 ultrasound to make sure there are no major issues, then start the clomid (and conceive plus, and the SMEP and every other conceivable thing that has been suggested. Haha!!!

Normally I wouldn't have DH do the SA but I typically get all side effects of every medicine so Im happy we had the SA to rule out any issues with DH.

I know I'm behind everyone so I hope everyone gets their BFPS this month so we can move on to the other prego boards!

Anyone know what those tests are that will tell you if you are 2-3 weeks prego etc??? I've seen some on here but don't know who makes them!

Did you buy the applicators or just the tube? I have both...I'm a little concerned because some have reported a (TMI Alert) "sloshy" feeling. Any idea how much to use???

hey there,
i hope you got the results that you needed and i think the test that can tell if ur 2-3weeks pregnant are sold on amazon because they are 10hcg or something like that i think there the wonfo strips or something?!?!? and i got the applicators and i only use like 1g because i used like 3-4grams on day and it was to slipper down there and i even think made some of the sperm fall out so a 1g or 1 1.2g kk

Thank you! SA results were "excellent". As for me, on CD12 I had not responded at all to the femara. I'm waiting to go in on CD19 and check again. But if nothing still, I will likely be on to injectibles. Nervous but really praying everything will work out and we will get our own bundle of joy soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->