September bfp's

CD 15 of 28 day cycle & still no ecwm. *TMI* I'm so sore from BDing every night. Hurts when I pee. Getting discouraged :(

So been there. Don't know what to tell you as far as predicting O, but I can tell you that some women have very little ewcm. I'm planning on picking up some preseed ($20 @ pharmacy- yikes!) or finding some other sperm friendly lubricant to keep those swimmers going.

CD 15 of 28 day cycle & still no ecwm. *TMI* I'm so sore from BDing every night. Hurts when I pee. Getting discouraged :(

So been there. Don't know what to tell you as far as predicting O, but I can tell you that some women have very little ewcm. I'm planning on picking up some preseed ($20 @ pharmacy- yikes!) or finding some other sperm friendly lubricant to keep those swimmers going.
Its so worth the money! I also brought some conceive plus its around $20 to got it off Amazon.also my cycle last month was july21-aug24 pretty close with you

I'm going to pony up the cash this month! I think hostile cm was the only thing holding us back last month.

Mine is very low and feels firm. This is my first cycle checking cervical position, I've only ever felt other people's (med student) so not sure I'm familiar enough with my own.

I'm not very familiar with mine! It feels softer and a little higher today. Super crampy!

I'm going to pony up the cash this month! I think hostile cm was the only thing holding us back last month.
Yeah I've heard so many success stories with people using pre seed or conceive plus goodluck

I'm happy to hear you have heard successes about conceive plus. That's what we will be using next month.

I'm happy to hear you have heard successes about conceive plus. That's what we will be using next month.
Yup I just brought it this month!! Haven't used it yet but ill be trying it this cycle for sure, however I'm gonna be using my pre seed too one day ill use pre seed then next conceive plus and you get the ideal. But yeah heard alot of great things about both goodluck babydust to you

Hi there!

My DH and I have been TTC for a few months with no luck. The big O should be here any day so I will be testing around Sept 13. I used a OPK this month as well as preseed. I also started taking Evening Primrose Oil. I never seem to have much EWCM so I need as much help as I can get in that area.

If I get another :bfn: I am going to start charting my BBT and CP

My husband battled cancer and went into remission 6 months ago. We are worried about the effect it had on his swimmers so we are thinking about getting him tested.

Good luck to everyone!:dust:

How's everyone doing?
Pretty sure I O'd on CD 10, had ovulation pain. My cycles are 28 days long. Is it possible for my luteal phase to be 18 days?! Would that explain why I have severely heavy periods? I've been tested for endometriosis and everything is fine with my reproductive system so maybe long luteal phase is the reason. Any input would be much appreciated!

I'm waiting for AF to begin so I can start my first round of clomid. DH had a SA done yesterday so I'm patiently.....errr impatiently awaiting results!

Good luck for the SA results. When do u find out? Hopefully you won't need to start the clomid and you'll get your bfp this month! I hav just bought some conceiveplus so fingers crossed! I am not going to use soy now as read it can mess up your cycle. Going to TRY to relax this month and drink a lot of alcohol so I don't think about ttc when doing the deed as I think it s becoming more of a job than something I enjoy....

I'm waiting for AF to begin so I can start my first round of clomid. DH had a SA done yesterday so I'm patiently.....errr impatiently awaiting results!
I went to the doctor yesterday had some blood work done to see if there's something wrong,I do think I have pcos so I believe that might be able to confirm that when I come Wednesday, to see my obgyn for the first time. In actually might not be so bum if September isn't my mouth because then next cycle maybe I can start clomid or something that will give me my bfp soon. Now don't get me wrong I'd love to get pregnant this cycle, as two years is along time but I think there's something wrong with me and to be honest I'd feel better if there Is something wrong because then we can do something like meds surgery, whatever may be needed to fix the problem so that I can finally, after two long yrs get my bfp
babydust to all

Good luck for the SA results. When do u find out? Hopefully you won't need to start the clomid and you'll get your bfp this month! I hav just bought some conceiveplus so fingers crossed! I am not going to use soy now as read it can mess up your cycle. Going to TRY to relax this month and drink a lot of alcohol so I don't think about ttc when doing the deed as I think it s becoming more of a job than something I enjoy....
Hey girl
I'm on cd8 today I believe like you are,just started temping yesterday and with my ff app on my phone its been real easy. I've also put the dates of my last few periods on there too, I have to say it's really been a big help for me since I'm new to temping. I also brought some conceive plus but I brought it last cycle, thinking what really happen the which got us on Aug 24th!!so glad she over. I can't wait to try it, I used pre seed last cycle and I didn't get my bfp but it really felt like so good,I felt like it helps and I think one of them the conceive plus or the pre seed!! I'd keeping using them both I think they help slot get there bfp and we going to get ours! Babydust to you

Hey ladies!!! Well the dr probably thought I was nuts when I called yesterday to ask for the SA results when DH had only taken the test 3 hours prior to my call, but oh we'll! Nurse called today and everything was "excellent" except for quantity which was a little low. Most likely due to a mental issue, not an actual fertility issue. Since I don't O at all (dr thinks MAYBE once a year) I will likely start clomid next week. I'm being monitored so ill go in for a CD3 ultrasound to make sure there are no major issues, then start the clomid (and conceive plus, and the SMEP and every other conceivable thing that has been suggested. Haha!!!

Normally I wouldn't have DH do the SA but I typically get all side effects of every medicine so Im happy we had the SA to rule out any issues with DH.

I know I'm behind everyone so I hope everyone gets their BFPS this month so we can move on to the other prego boards!

Anyone know what those tests are that will tell you if you are 2-3 weeks prego etc??? I've seen some on here but don't know who makes them!

Did you buy the applicators or just the tube? I have both...I'm a little concerned because some have reported a (TMI Alert) "sloshy" feeling. Any idea how much to use???

Thats great news typeA about the SA result! I work with someone who has had infertility and tried 3 cycles of IVF only to get pregnant on the second month of clomid and she's now 8 weeks! I'm sure the clomid will help you.

As for me, the period has been a bit of a non starter. I had on and off brown spotting for a week or so and then one day of slightly heavier brown/dark red blood. I did a pregnancy test yesterday just because it was so weird and what do you know... BFP!

Soooo now i'm worried about miscarriage of course because I had one in June with similar bleeding. I have to go to doctor in a week for a scan so we'll see. I think if I have a miscarriage this time i'm going to give my body a few months to get back to normal and recover.

Good luck everyone and keep me posted as to how its going for you all. Still have high hopes for a lot of september bfps!

Attachments

• IMAG0526.jpg
    IMAG0526.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 13
Please keep your fingers crossed for me I need some luck!

My fingers are crossed for you! Good luck, I really hope it all goes well.

Bobster- my fingers are crossed for you! Please keep us informed of what happens. My hope is that this month is your month!! Isnt it interesting how there's no rest for the weary! We worry about getting regnant, then worry about a miscarriage, then worry about a healthy delivery. Ahhh!!

I go to the dr tomorrow for a CD3 ultrasound. This is my first one and I'm quite nervous, but then again I worry about everything!

You will be in my thoughts bobster!

Thats great news typeA about the SA result! I work with someone who has had infertility and tried 3 cycles of IVF only to get pregnant on the second month of clomid and she's now 8 weeks! I'm sure the clomid will help you.

As for me, the period has been a bit of a non starter. I had on and off brown spotting for a week or so and then one day of slightly heavier brown/dark red blood. I did a pregnancy test yesterday just because it was so weird and what do you know... BFP!

Soooo now i'm worried about miscarriage of course because I had one in June with similar bleeding. I have to go to doctor in a week for a scan so we'll see. I think if I have a miscarriage this time i'm going to give my body a few months to get back to normal and recover.

Good luck everyone and keep me posted as to how its going for you all. Still have high hopes for a lot of september bfps!

Congratulations! I know you're hesitant to celebrate, but spotting is normal, so try to relax and enjoy this precious time!! :happydance:

Congrats on the BFP and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have a H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->