September bfp's

Thank you all. I am very hesitant to celebrate though you're right. I hope the scan shows something there but i'm not feeling it at the moment. It really helps to have the support from you ladies on here. I can't talk to OH about how worried I am and stressed about this ttc stuff.

TypeAttc the pregnancy tests which show how many weeks you are are made by clearblue. As far as i've read you can only buy the ones which tell you how many weeks you are from UK or off ebay/amazon. If you are in America they may only sell the digi ones which say pregnant/not pregnant. What are they looking for on the cd3 ultrasound? Does it show how many follicles are there I presume? Good luck and let us know how it goes TypeA.

NDtaber- not long until testing for you now. Do you know when you might test?

KPK and Newlywed, thank you, I hope to god you are right. Where abouts are you in your cycles now?

oooh thats a good idea to make sure you don't waste tests. I couldn't wait until 14dpo though! I used a million tests last month but I think I must have had a surge but not o'd until later in the cycle as my dates don't match up otherwise. Keep me updated as to how it goes. Baby dust to you

Thank you all. I am very hesitant to celebrate though you're right. I hope the scan shows something there but i'm not feeling it at the moment. It really helps to have the support from you ladies on here. I can't talk to OH about how worried I am and stressed about this ttc stuff.

TypeAttc the pregnancy tests which show how many weeks you are are made by clearblue. As far as i've read you can only buy the ones which tell you how many weeks you are from UK or off ebay/amazon. If you are in America they may only sell the digi ones which say pregnant/not pregnant. What are they looking for on the cd3 ultrasound? Does it show how many follicles are there I presume? Good luck and let us know how it goes TypeA.

NDtaber- not long until testing for you now. Do you know when you might test?

KPK and Newlywed, thank you, I hope to god you are right. Where abouts are you in your cycles now?

Cd 08, DH doesn't want me to buy any OPKs just yet, so I'm going off of my body's signals. Supposed to O between the 8th and the 13th based on the length of my cycle with an assumed 14 day LP. Got my preseed, though! Should get a solid BFP by the 25th, but I'm going to test out my nerves of steel this month and not test until my birthday (October 3rd) if AF hasn't shown up yet. 2nd month off of BCP, so we'll see.

FX for you Bobster!:hugs: It would be kind of ironic if you ended up preggo after creating this thread! :happydance:

I'm on CD22. I'm pretty sure I O'd on CD10 (I had ovulation pains) but isn't that WAY too early to ovulate??!! That would mean my LP is 18 days long. I do get VERY heavy periods so could a long LP be the reason why?

I tested with a digi on CD10 with dilute urine in the night time (my friend made me lol) and got a BFN. No surprise there.

I'm not sure what they are looking for. I'm very concerned that something will be wrong and I won't get to take clomid. This the torture I put myself through until I know everything will be ok. LOL

Thank you for the info on the pregnancy tests. I finally found them on amazon after your tip. Who would have known that they aren't readily available around here in America.

Still thinking of you bobster! When is your scan next week?

Just got back from the Dr and the ultrasound looked good. He put me on femara instead of clomid. I'm hoping this does the trick and I get my BFP this month. I go for another ultrasound in a few weeks and then possibly a trigger. And so the journey begins....

How is everyone else feeling?

Newlywed, try to resist the tests if you can. You will have a much better chance at 12dpo as 10 is too early! good luck x

Type A woooop! Thats great news! Cant wait to see your bfp this month!

I'm still bleeding and its similar blood to when I had the miscarriage. Also took another test today and its lighter so I'm pretty sure i've had/having a mc :(

Think I will give my body a few months to get back on track and then try again. Keep me posted ladies I need to live my ttc obsessions through you all now that we're having a break from the madness!!!

Keep your chin up, and please let us know when you have your sonogram! I'm sorry that his has been so stressful for you.

Mega clots today with big dark brown cramps. In at work and no one knows. Feeling so worried that there is something wrong with me as I've had 2 miscarriages in a row. Feeling so out of it and Sharp horrible pains in the centre with a bit of dizziness. Don't know what to do about all of this stuff. The Dr seemed resistant to do further investigations but I'm so worried I can't have children. It's all I've ever wanted. Feel like crying but i can't because I'm sat in the staff room with other people :( I don't want to go through this again

Keep faith bobster, I'm hoping so hard things go ok. You're so strong, going to work when you feel so terrible.

Mega clots today with big dark brown cramps. In at work and no one knows. Feeling so worried that there is something wrong with me as I've had 2 miscarriages in a row. Feeling so out of it and Sharp horrible pains in the centre with a bit of dizziness. Don't know what to do about all of this stuff. The Dr seemed resistant to do further investigations but I'm so worried I can't have children. It's all I've ever wanted. Feel like crying but i can't because I'm sat in the staff room with other people :( I don't want to go through this again

https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-hug005.gif

A dear friend of mine had the same thing happen to her. Two miscarriages....however, the 3rd pregnancy was ok and she now has a beautiful baby girl.

If you aren't happy with the drs decision not to look further, go to another dr who is willing to help you out and answer your questions. Unfortunately, you have to be your biggest advocate (even when you think you might be overreacting). It's your body and you have a right to know what's going on.

Keep the faith bobster! I'm thinking of you and hoping the next time you try it will be your BFP.

:hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry, bobster! I know it probably doesn't help to hear it, but they do say that 2 in a row is perfectly normal. I do know a girl who lost her first two babies and now has 3 beautiful children. Of course, normal isn't a good place to be right now and I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. You'll get your sticky bean yet!

Thanks so much. Feeling numb but helps to hear all your kind words. I am praying for you all this month x

A dear friend of mine had the same thing happen to her. Two miscarriages....however, the 3rd pregnancy was ok and she now has a beautiful baby girl.

If you aren't happy with the drs decision not to look further, go to another dr who is willing to help you out and answer your questions. Unfortunately, you have to be your biggest advocate (even when you think you might be overreacting). It's your body and you have a right to know what's going on.

Keep the faith bobster! I'm thinking of you and hoping the next time you try it will be your BFP.

A third opinion is the reason I'm not on dialysis today! Really, if you feel like you're not being given the right answers, go on to another doctor.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->