September Clomid Users!

Did I mention that I am getting pretty bad cramps, and they are going down my legs. Had the worst hot flash today as well. Feels like AF is on her way like usual. might just see her on CD25. Cramps come for me around 4 days before I see her ugly face.

20years - I don't think I've heard of Clomid ever shortening someone's LPs, so I'd imagine you've still got some time. Plus I've been having some weird leg pains/cramps and hot flashes are known post-O symptoms of Clomid. Maybe she'll come on time but I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see the :witch: for another week (or hopefully not for another 9 months :dust:)

Yes! I've been having pretty insane hot flashes today, and I had leg cramping all day yesterday when I was only 3dpo have consistently have a 14 day (give or take a day) lp. Clomid does crazy things to our bodies.

Fx for all of us!

Hey ladies!!
Doc gave me a call this morning blood results indicated I O'd. She didn't tell me exact numbers tho. I'm 12dpo today was planning to test today but now I'm chickening out lol

Oh my - temps keep rising up and up, I hope I don't combust - LOL My temps have only hit this high 2xs before and it only last one day. Wow!

20yearslater- I'm having high temps too- higher than usual but I wonder if that's a side effect of Clomid, too. Has anyone heard it is?
gensismarie- I know it's so stressful to decide when to test but just remember if you do and get a BFN- you still have plenty of time to get that positive. Let us know if you decide to!

Wow - Things are starting to sound so exciting for everyone! FXed for all of us :dust:

And I think higher temps would make sense, since I think Clomid is supposed to result in higher progesterone levels (progesterone is the reason your temp goes up Post-O)

Genesis - I'm so excited to see your :test: FXed!

Yes - I've heard clomid makes your temperature higher than usual. However, my temps were usual (maybe even a little on the lower end of usual, some days) last month and I was on clomid then.

I'm going to start temping again tomorrow. I can't wait to see what it is!

My temps have been usual too.... but so was my O date, so I'm not sure the Clomid had too much effect (apart from side effects). I'm still holding out some hope though.

MG - Yes!! Something fierce! Not normal tenderness, but shooting pains comparable to when my milk came in/dried up with my DD.

Very much so. I've never really experienced sore boobs before clomid. Now when I get out of bed in the morning I have to basically hold them for dear life! it's crazy.

And totally cruel. I didn't realize clomid would do that so when this happened last month I thought it was my bfp. At least this month I know not to let it get my hopes up.

Ok- thanks for the responses! That's good to know because I (also) was getting my hopes up about a BFP because of the sore boobs but then thought it could also be a side effects from all the hormones. Guess we will just wait and see! I'm CD23 now so not too much longer to go. I usually get AF on CD28 but my OB said on Clomid it will most likely be a few days late (between CD30-31).

Hey ladies.
Do any of you know how clomid effects your cycle length I'm usually 26 or 27days but that was with no O. I O'd cd 15 the 19th so am I right to assume af is due on the 3rd?

Genesis - I'm not entirely sure (especially since you didn't O before) - but 10/03 would put you at the "text book" 14 dpo, so I'd think that's a pretty safe bet.
FXed super tight that AF stays far away :dust:

Sounds right genesismarie, but my OB did say clomid typically lengthens cycles by 2-3 days. So if you don't get your BFP keep testing :)
I'm excited for you!

Thanks girls I'm going to see if I can survive the weekend before testing don't want to be disappointment so I'm going give af sometime to show up

Genesis, I think that's a good plan. If you make it through the weekend I think you'll be in pretty good standing for some FABULOUS news! Fx for you!

As for cycle lengthening, mine didn't really change last month - but I take clomid cd3-7 and I read that you usually o about 7 days after your last dose (so cd14) which is right around when I o'd before. Actually it's on the early side from when I've historically o'd. So, if anything, clomid may have shortened my cycle a little.

6dpo today. I went back to temping this morning and I'm loving those high temps! (even if they're from the meds.. they're good to see! :) )

Hey ladies.
So far so good I'm on cd 29 today af usually shows in the am tmi but I even used a q tip to make sure she wasn't hiding up there. Think I may still wait until Monday though

Hey everyone... LOL does anyone want to slide down my bbt temps. What in the world, I have been temping for 2.5 years and have never seen my temps do this kind of a rise. Holy crap, any info would be helpful. :(

From all the googling I have been doing everyone is saying that besides at first while they are taking the clomid for the 5 days their temps rise. this is looking nothing like my charts at all.

Really hoping the clomid is not just messing with my cycle. HAHAHAHA or maybe I became a chicken and am mass producing eggs and that is what is going on. eeeeekkkkkk!!! two I could handle 5 --- well I would try LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->