September Clomid Users!

How exciting, 20years! I would be ecstatic with temps like those! Fxxxx this is a good sign for you!

20 - Looks like a nice rise to me, and nothing overly drastic. I would think that's just the clomid creating a nice steady amt of progesterone for you. I think triphasic charts are more common with multiples than a steady rise like that, so I really wouldn't worry

Genesis - I'm testing Monday too if I don't have spotting this weekend. It'll be early for me (10dpo) but I usually have short LPs, so I'll be too excited not to test lol.

@krissy yay we can be testing buddies if no af. Any of you ladies having any symptoms?

You early testers are so brave! I'll be testing the 12th. If I make it that far, that will be one day past af.

The only symptom I noticed that isn't obviously clomid is that my allergies were going haywire yesterday. Now, that could absolutely be normal.. but it could also be bc my immune system is lower. Only time will tell!

Earlier today I actually got pinching cramps and then *TMI* felt a gush of cm... and ever since I've been getting increased bloating.... But I'm trying not to get myself too psyched out yet.

Krissy, thank you. Sometimes you need to hear a bit of rationale from another in order to clear you thoughts.

I would love to test with you fine ladies on Monday but am wanting to do that with DH on Sunday while we are together. (I live in Canada, he lives in Michigan we see each other on weekends)

BUT........ if it comes out negative on that day then I will. Monday will be 10DPO for me too. :) Here is hoping that I at least get a faint line on Sunday for DH to see.

I'm not having any symptoms ladies not that I've been pay too much attention. My boobs are sore and nips are sensitive to the tough and easily aroused but I blame that on clomid.

How is every one doing? My temps dropped this morning, and I woke up starving!!

My temp is dropping. I can't believe this is happening again.. :nope:

Tested on Sunday - BFN - :(
How did every one else make out that was testing today?

My temp is dropping. I can't believe this is happening again.. :nope:

its not over yet - till the darn witch shows her face. :flower:

Thanks for the well wishes! It's so hard to believe anything different from what's been happening will ever happen. But, to my surprise, I had a nice temp spike this morning. So, you're right - I shouldn't count myself as out yet.

Oh you sweet sweet little evil temp spike - you've gone and gotten my hopes waaaaaayyy up!

Sorry to hear about your bfn - how many dpo are you?

Savasanna, Congrats on the temp spike :) Fx for all of us!

@20, Don't give up hun, I have heard often enough that pregnancy test kits do not work at first.

I am on CD 20 and taking Progesterone suppositories, and having LOTS of yucky white discharge :( I am not temping, not using OPK, and not going to test either. Just letting it all go and trying to relax :)

Fx for all of us and baby dusts to you all :)

I'm out for this cycle. 9 day LP :shrug: So I can't say Clomid did much of anything for me.

I just had a first appointment with an RE yesterday (my OB put me on Clomid), so we'll see how different things get. This coming month will just be about diagnostic tests and ultrasounds and things, so we'll just be trying "naturally" (no clomid or any other therapy). Then we'll decide the best course of action for November. One interesting thing is that this RE doesn't generally use Clomid - They prefer Femara because there are fewer side effects. Since I had SO MANY side effects with Clomid, I'm definitely up for trying something new if that's the course they decide is best for me.

GL for the rest of you ladies this cycle :dust:

Genesis - Did you ever test?? How are you hanging in there?

Oh no, Krissy! I'm so sorry to hear CD1 had hit you. It must feel good to have a little bit of a plan ahead of you though. I'm glad you're able to work with someone who might be able to taylor their recommendations around you and your body.

GL this cycle!

Sorry to hear that Krissy but sounds like you are in good hands! Where is everyone else in their cycle? Curious if Clomid has lengthened anyone's cycles because my OB said it might. I'm on CD27 now- usually get AF on 28 or 29. Don't want to test early especially if my cycle will be longer this month. No symptoms as of right now.

genesismarie- did you ever test?

I'm 10dpo. AF is due Saturday. Clomid didn't change my cycle last month so I'm not expecting it to this month either. Just (im)patiently waiting..

I am on 11DPO, and I bought a new thermometer just to watch my temps drop. Here's hoping that they spike up like yours did Savasanna! Feeling rather sad today, All of AF's markers are showing... My doctor told me not to test until CD35 but then again she also told me that I wont' O until CD20 - But I O'd 5 days early. Sigh, I guess in a day or two I will see red again; but on a more positive note once I see red my emotions go back to normal

Girls. Sorry if this is tmi but I need your opinions.

I have been checking my cm up by my cervix every day for the last week or so. It was nothing really and then was clear and a watery, then it went a creamy colour but still watery. Tonight it is stretchy like ewcm, not as stretchy though. Sometimes I could stretch it 2cm or so before it broke off. But it is creamy in colour and not clear like EWCM normally. Is this fertile and should I put it on fertility friend or not? If yes should I put EWCM or watery?

I so want to wish I would ovulate and can put it down but it wasn't very much.

I am on clomid and it does seem to have dried me up compared to normal.

Advice please ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->