September Clomid Users!

There SHOULD be a like button!!

Thanks everyone! I hope all your well wishes and baby dust come to fruition! I'm so nervous and hopeful and doubtful and anxious... it's basically everything I can do to stay just a little focused on work today. I feel like, while things haven't turned the bfn corner for me yet, I'm still in that danger zone where they could at any second. Plus, last month the clomid didn't give me higher temps - but when if it does this month? What if this is all just those evil little magic pills? Oh man!!

Just gotta try to stay calm and hold on to this crazy ride!

I completely understand Savasanna! although my temps are above the cover line still, when my temp drops it goes from 60 to 0 over night. :( Im thinking about getting another test for tomorrow but I don't want to see that BFN - AGAIN, and what if AF shows her face in the am like normal. sigh...
I call the Doctor again, well today she is in surgery so I still do not get any answers from my blood work. Im thinking what was the point of that then if your not going to take the 2 mins to look at the numbers? Grrr, this kills me - the not knowing

I'm going to sort of barge right in here..lots of changes and I'm confused lol. I've had two early miscarriages at 6 and 7 weeks with my hCG never going over 300. Weird, I know. Last month around CD 8 I had some heavy spotting, pelvic pain, and back aches so I made an appointment with my OB/GYN. Mostly for the pelvic pain. He scheduled me an U/S on Oct 6th and a progesterone blood draw on Sept 29th. So I have the blood draw on CD 21 and then start my period on CD 23...way early for me. My cycles are usually 27 or 28 days. The progesterone levels were 2.2 and then they found 80 cysts on ovaries! I don't have any symptoms of PCOS besides the pelvic pain recently and I'm overweight. 5'5 and 160 pounds. My periods are always regular. He gave me the clomid to start right away so CD6-10 but now I have quite a bit of EWCM and the ovulation back pain. It's CD 9, I'm on my fourth pill can I be ovulating this soon..while still on the clomid pills?

AJ - have you considered temping or using OPKs to confirm O? It's a bit more reliable than CM and may give you a better idea of whats going on

I did one last night and it wasn't positive. I've been reading clomid will give you false OPK's so wasn't sure if I should try till a couple days after finishing them.

Krissy is right, I would start using the OPKs around 4days after the last clomid pill.
and if it were me - I would start temping tomorrow morning, if you O you should see a clear indication as to when.
Clomid does different things to different people, so your O indicators are going off - im going to say that the clomid is doing its job and working over time on your ovaries. :D At least it felt that way for me same as you back pain, lots of feelings like I already O'd. So no worries theres time. Hope this helps -- Oh and if your not on it already Fertility Friend will help you chart your temps and keep track of stuff.

That's reassuring, thank you guys!!

Well Im out, :(
Started spotting and my temp dropped to my cover line. Today is CD29 lol or CD1 however you want to see it.

Oh no, 20 years! Ugh.. I'm so sorry. :nope:

AJ - I've never heard that clomid gives false results on opks - in fact, I would also recommend using them because clomid CAN (and likely will) have an effect on your CM so if that's your main tool you might be thrown off. I temp as well, but I have a love/hate relationship with it. I don't know if I'd recommend it to everyone. It's a good tool - but it can be faulty and is easily something to obsess over. 100% with the opks though. I prefer the digis with the yes/no response to the ones with the lines. Again, one less thing to obsess over.

:hugs::hugs: Sorry 20years..... FXed for you next month. Are you going back on the same dose of Clomid?

Yes, 50 it is for me. Just picked it up too so I have it 47.00 later. Called the Doctor today as well and all I was told that yes you Ovulated. I was like wth? I could have told you that, lol - you did not need to take blood. I thought they were looking at the number for another reason. How frustrating, and the sad thing is actually thought I had a chance this month. Sigh. Im going to try and ignore how I am feeling for at least another month. Next month will be better right? LOL. :D

HAHAHA!!! Looking at my chart it was screaming at me too on CD27 saying wait, wait there's still a chance as my temp went up again. Then the next day it was like nope - made ya look you dumb ass - you really thought it was going to be that easy. :p hating the taunts. -.-

Ohhhh, 20years :hugs: I'm so sorry, hun. I know that feeling oh so well. I get so angry with myself sometimes for all the cloth diapers and cute onsies that I used to buy every now and then. Like, how embarrassing - you actually thought you'd have a baby to put in these clothes?! HA!

Anyway - it's such a terrible feeling.. I'm so sorry you're feeling that way. Just remember that, even though it doesn't always feel like this, every cycle really is another chance. Fx this will be your cycle (and all of ours, for that matter)

I still haven't ovulated and on CD21 now!!!! Stupid clomid. I really thought it would finally help me ovulate but no. Fed up!! I have a blood test on Monday and see it as pointless as no point checking progesterone levels when I clearly haven't ovulated.

Hopefully they will give me 100mg next cycle.

20 years sorry to see AF came. It is hard. At the moment I can't imagine it as I can't ovulate at all but I can only guess how horrible it is. Fingers crossed and baby dust for the next cycle x

Hey ladies sorry I've been out of the loop af showed up Saturday didn't even make it Monday doc says I ovulated on 50mgs so we are giving it another go. I had a total break down and have been off bnb for a week or so. Hubs has been super supportive him and my mom both. They have gotten me out the slump and tonight will be dose #3 for this cycle. Where are all you ladies?

CD3 for me, and for some reason I am feeling ever so sad today. My body feels oddly empty. :(
Pretty sure I did not MC, Wondering if anyone else had that empty feeling?

CD3 for me, and for some reason I am feeling ever so sad today. My body feels oddly empty. :(
Pretty sure I did not MC, Wondering if anyone else had that empty feeling?

Yes I do. Some months more so than others. I had high hopes for last month only to start my period on CD 23 instead of CD 28. Though I'm super excited to try clomid I still get upset like I missed out on something last cycle. It's very weird. I think it also brought back feelings from the middle of my miscarriage...there was a point when I just knew the baby was gone and I was no longer pregnant.

AJR14, thanks for the comfort that its not just me. So sorry to hear about your MC; that is the exact feeling i was refuring too. :( Also wondering if im feeling this way because this month is the marker of 2 years. It took me 8 months to even openly disscuss it, i was devastated.

I start month 2 of clomid tomorrow not looking forward to the increased intense feelings but am ready for a BFP; would be the first one in 2years and only the second one in 3. :)

Hi there :hi:

Can I join this topic please? :flower:

I am about to start clomid 50mg this month, but im going on provera on the 16th October for 7 days to bring on af. My last period was only light and spotty so my Gynae wants me to induce a bleed so I can start my clomid. I do have my periods on metformin though.

Im nervous as I don't know if it will work or not I have PCOS and im taking metformin 1500mg at the moment too. Since starting metformin in May 2014 I had af... Late May into early June, then again in July then in August and very light/brown spotting in September probably why he wants me on provera, apparently I need to have a regular flowing af to start clomid on CD 2 :dohh:

And according to my Gynae he thinks I ovulated on my own in my June cycle. Its only once so far this year but a start.. could 50mg clomid work?

Also the box of my clomid says take one a day for five days starting on CD 2. and then is says... increase to two tablets (100mg) if necessary.... :wacko: How do I know when is it necessary to up my dose.. I only have on box of clomid (6 months worth of 50mg tablets)

..... :dohh:....

Sorry to ask loads of questions introducing myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->