• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September IUI's!

Right?! And guess whose temp STILL didn't fall this morning!! I actually made my wife take her temperature after me - "just to make sure it's not stuck at 98.6" :haha:

Oh man - Sunday couldn't come sooner!!

Right?! And guess who's temp STILL didn't fall this morning!! I actually made my wife take her temperature after me - "just to make sure it's not stuck at 98.6" :haha:

Oh man - Sunday couldn't come sooner!!

Ahhhhh!!!!! Sooooo excited!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

May I join?

I'm currently in my 2ww after having an IUI last week. I took Cloimd + trigger. I'm kind of nervous b/c I'm not having many SE/symptoms other than hot flashes. My last cycle on just Clomid I had acne, sore boobs, tiredness and headaches. This cycle I felt really emotional after trigger shot and nausea. I asked nurse and she said it was due to surge in hormones, idk. I'm starting to second guess everything :shrug: I go in for preg. bw next week.

On a another note, my temp dropped from 99.8 to 98.8, is that considered a big drop?

Thank you for the responses!

Wishing you all the best of luck!

Hey Buttercup! Welcome over to this thread!

How many dpo/dpiui are you? Everyone is different, but that would be considered a pretty substantial drop for me. Possibly an implantation dip?

How many dpo/dpiui are you? Everyone is different, but that would be considered a pretty substantial drop for me. Possibly an implantation dip?

Hi Savasanna! :)

I am 8dpi, I'm hoping its due to implantation dip; af is due around 19th or 20th. idk I guess I'll have to wait it out. I go in for bw on the 17th.

I'm sorry, I meant 99 to 98.8; not

Hi Ladies!

mzhwd - I'm sorry that you got a BFN, I know how disappointing it is. If this second IUI doesn't take, I'm with you on taking a break. I hope it gives you a good rest and you can start trying for your baby at the beginning of the year again!

Savasanna - I am so, so excited for you! It makes me laugh how much I look forward to seeing the results, fingers crossed for Sunday!!

Buttercup - welcome! Glad to have another person to root on a BFP for. :)

AFM - I went in for cd3 b/w and u/s yesterday morning, they said everything was a go for me to start on Femara/Letrozole. The doc prescribed me half of the normal dosage which makes me feel better because I'm so paranoid of having my cycle cxl'd!! So far no side effects but I'm sure that will change because I've only taken one pill so far! I didn't trigger last cycle so hoping that I won't have to again this cycle.

I also have a silly question... how do you ladies put your IUI information below your post? Did you add a "signature" to your profile?

Aw - Thanks, Fossie!! I feel the same way - I sometimes get a little jealous when I see BFP announcements (yes.. even on these boards :dohh:) UNLESS it's one of the ladies I'm in a thread with. I root extra hard for all of us ;)

Yes, if you go to to 'User CP' (right above the post reply button on the top of the thread) and then go to 'edit signature' you can add your story in there. :)

Savasanna - Loving your temps! Hopefully Sunday will be bringing you good news!

Fossie - Glad everything is a go for you and that you get to start on a low dose of meds. I went through a cancelled cycle and wouldn't wish that frustration on anyone. Hoping the low dose is perfect for you!

Buttercup - Welcome. Hopefully it was an implantation temp dip and you're headed for your BFP!

AFM - I'm a bit worried now because my beta didn't double today. It went from 167 (14dpo) to 289 (16dpo). I have another on Monday but I'm sure I'll be spending the whole weekend worrying that my numbers aren't going to go up.

Hey hun,

If you use this calculator it says that your doubling time is 60 hours and that "normal" doubling time for you would be anywhere from 31-72 hours. I completely understand.. I'd worry too (it's what we do, after all) but this doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. Try to relax this weekend - I'm sure Monday will ease your fears. :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

Thanks, Savasanna. That helps me a little. Of course I'll still worry but will try to relax a bit :)

Omgosh guys!!! Temps STILL up! Ahhhh!! One more day till testing!

Haha - I ALMOST caved this morning. Test in hand, sitting in my bed prior to fmu with my wife and I just staring at each other all "what do we do?!??". But we decided to hold off until tomorrow as I have to work until 11 tonight and it would suck to have such a long day with a bfn lingering in the air.

But the thought if temping tomorrow morning scares me a bit. It's kind of like taking a pregnancy test every morning.

Savasanna - that is so exciting! I was thinking the same thing as futurebabyg, lol! I have no idea how you've held out. Can't wait to log in tomorrow!

Rae - I would probably inevitably be worrying too because I think that's just what we do when we want our babies. But it's still increasing, and that's great! I believe you'll get great results this week. :)

Savasanna - So excited! I can't wait for you to test tomorrow! I definitely would have caved by now.

Fossie - Thanks! I know I'd be worrying no matter what about something or other. My tests seem to still be getting darker so hopefully the numbers just keep going up and it is just slow to mature or something.

Savasanna - so sorry I never replied to you sooner. My doctor does back to back at 24 hours and 48 hours after the trigger shot. This time though, it was something like 26 hours and 43 hours after trigger shot.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->