• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September IUI's!

Good Luck today Amigone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is crazy what they charge..my clinic seems rather reasonable and I really like my Doctor.. Its the outside of the clinic stuff that is crazy! But for now hopefully that was a one time thing and wont be adding to our total too much more.. If you don't mind me asking Savasanna, are you set on using your friend as a donor? Or have you considered using a cryobank?

Savasanna- Aww what a process! I know it is personal but I appreciate you sharing your story :). The reason I asked was I was thinking maybe it is worth not having to deal with your brother and things will be more on your terms lol..I am frustrated for you, I can only imagine how you feel. I hate relying on others to get what I want lol. With all the testing they might do..idk how much that is..but maybe price wise it will be better to do a cryobank..plus they are all ready tested lol.. I just hope this works out for you soon! Less frustration and more excitement! hehe

I don't know why but I do not like seeing these opk's test saying NO- haha I feel like I am failing something lol. Hoping we will be seeing it soon though:)

So my first response test this am said NO- but I just took the Clearblue one and it had a flashing smiley face. Which I guess mean high fertility and then a solid smiley face means the peak..and when Id ovulate I guess. I am unsure if I call the dr or not hahaha

I wouldn't call the doctor yet, no. This is why I don't prefer the flashing smiley ones - I feel like the give added stress! BUT, the flashing means your surge is coming, not that it's here. I'd bet that both your opks will be positive tomorow and your IUI will be on Saturday.

YAY!! Exciting stuf!!

Um, I think it worked.

Attachments

• 2tests.jpg
    2tests.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
OMG!!! SO EXCITING!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I am so Happy for you!!!

Im heading to the dr for Bloodwork to see if I am ovulating

Just saw your post Savasanna... I called the office because I didn't know what to do. They aren't really familiar with clearblue..they recommend some other expensive one haha.. but they suggested I go in for bloodwork to be safe... you are probably right.. that is kinda what I was thinking but I guess better safe than sorry.

Those are absolutely 100% positive!! AMIGONE!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!

Even though they're faint?

Betas in the next few days assuming I can get a damn appt.

A faint positive is still, by definition, A POSITIVE!

CONGRATS!!!

Your doc might give you a hard time about getting a beta. Last time I was pregnant they kind of pressured me into not getting one, even though I was concerned (rightly so, it turns out). If you want a beta, stand your ground. Tell them you've had a hard time conceiving and that, because of the measures you've had to take, you'd like to confirm your numbers. DON'T let them make you feel badly about it either. If there's one thing I've learned how to do in this process it's been to be my own advocate.

ahhh!! I'm so happy for you!

The doc assist was mean. She said to me "This looks negative." I burst in to tears. She said I'll try another one but she didn't think so. Then the doc comes in, and says "I don't read these often, but I see lines on them". I asked for beta bloodwork and she seemed amused that I know a healthy pregnancy has numbers double every 2 days. So I will go in the morning and line up for a walk-in lab test, and then do that again Sunday I guess. Friday and Sunday the numbers should double?

I'm trying to not be stressed, but I am not doing very well at it. It was supposed to be easy after the BFP. Now I'm just more uncertain.

I know - they are mean. I don't know why.. but it seems to be a theme with practically every medical professional I reach out to. Part of me is saying to be patient and understanding, but the other part of me knows that if I don't speak up, phone calls won't get returned and questions won't get answered. I don't particularly enjoy being an annoying part of someone's day - and I'm always kind/polite while speaking with them - but if I've left you three messages and you're still not calling me back then I'm going to bombard your phone until you do. Sorry, not sorry.

In any event - good for you for speaking up. I wouldn't trust ANYONE who says those look negative. That's absurd. What - does she think your body just produces HCG for fun?! So dumb. I'm glad you're getting your numbers checked. You're only feeling uncertain because you've been trying for so long. This is a GOOD day for you. You're numb to it now, but hopefully seeing your betas will ease some of your fears and help this become more real for you. Looking forward to following your journey!

Sooooooooo - guess who just decided to switch to a cryobank and can now have a November try???

Amigone- I am so sorry they gave you a hard time..what crap... But like Savasanna said, I am glad you are checking your numbers..hang in there!

Savasanna- That is so exciting! Hope I wasn't the reason you changed your mind...or maybe it is a good thing..haha I am so excited to have another November buddy!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So did you order yet? lol When in November will you be trying?

AFM- I got my results back and as I suspected it is too early. They said I can either do an Ultrasound tomorrow or monday. I explained that I had a feeling it was early but I wanted to be sure so I will keep testing and once I see the solid smiley face I will call..if I don't then I suppose its an ultrasound on monday!

I am so excited for you ladies! YAY!

More expensive but no guarantee your known guy will follow through!

Amigone - Looks positive to me.... Congratulations!! :baby::baby:
I agree with Savasanna you have to be aggressive with them sometime and be an advocate for yourself because who else will. If you want that beta test you demand it its your money anyway not theirs.

Savasanna - You and I are a like if i dont hear back from someone I am calling the office back, and sending emails..heck if i could text them i would. ha ha ha
We are paying all this money at least have the common courtesy to return my calls and emails. I only had to complain 1x at RE office and they have been great ever since.

Mhankins - Wait until your get the solid smiley face, thats when your suppose to ovulate with 24/48hrs. I hope they can get you in for blood work tomorrow and over weekend. I hope you can have your IUI this weekend or early next week... sounding very promising. Yeah!!:happydance:

Thanks I want1too.. I have a feeling I will see that solid smiley face on saturday.. they are closed by when you call the office the person on calls gets in and they go in...I knew deep down it was too soon but I called anyway hahhaha...Id rather have the piece of mind then miss it..

How are you hanging in there want1too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->