• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September IUI's!

Thanks I want1too.. I have a feeling I will see that solid smiley face on saturday.. they are closed by when you call the office the person on calls gets in and they go in...I knew deep down it was too soon but I called anyway hahhaha...Id rather have the piece of mind then miss it..

How are you hanging in there want1too?

Yeah, it should come really soon @ solid smiley face. That's great the office is open on the weekends. Its okay you jumped the gun rather be safe than sorry...definitely don't want to miss the boat if you don't have to.

I am doing great! I am just staying positive about tomorrow. I go to have my blood work completed and then the office will call me by 6pm with results. So I am really excited and nervous all at the same time.

Mhanks - you weren't THE reason for the switch up, but you definitely helped me talk things through. Thanks for listening to me!! I'm feeling pretty good and relieved once the decision was made. I was reviewing everything with my wife and she just said "maybe we just need to make a decision. Right here, right now. Maybe it's time to let __ go and just use a cryobank". I swear, as soon as she said it I felt like someone took a huge weight off my shoulders. I knew it was the right decision immediately. Yay!

So, I'm technically a November try.. but just barely. I'm CD2 today so my IUI won't be until around Thanksgiving (possibly ON Thanksgiving). Normally that would feel like forever away, but considering we weren't planning on this it feels like just around the corner! Starting clomid tomorrow!

Want1 - good luck with your bloodwork today!

Amigone - How's that beta looking?!

Mhanks - you weren't THE reason for the switch up, but you definitely helped me talk things through. Thanks for listening to me!! I'm feeling pretty good and relieved once the decision was made. I was reviewing everything with my wife and she just said "maybe we just need to make a decision. Right here, right now. Maybe it's time to let __ go and just use a cryobank". I swear, as soon as she said it I felt like someone took a huge weight off my shoulders. I knew it was the right decision immediately. Yay!

So, I'm technically a November try.. but just barely. I'm CD2 today so my IUI won't be until around Thanksgiving (possibly ON Thanksgiving). Normally that would feel like forever away, but considering we weren't planning on this it feels like just around the corner! Starting clomid tomorrow!

Want1 - good luck with your bloodwork today!

Amigone - How's that beta looking?!

I am glad that dead weight is off your shoulders. I am so excited for you and your wife. This will be YOUR month!! :dust:

Savasanna- I am glad you can focus on your IUI and not worrying about whether it will happen or not

Amigone- I hope you are holding up...COME ON 6pm! FINGERS CROSSED!

I am still a blinking smiley face :) Maybe tomorrow?!

:) I wonder if I will have to go in for more bloodwork..

Have you guys ever tested twice with the clearblue digital ovulation kits? Or do you think that will mess it up since it stores your previous levels? I was just wondering haha...

Amigone- Any word? Fingers still crossed!

I've never tested twice because I was worried about it screwing with the levels, but I also don't know if that's a real concern or if that's something I just made up. Haha. The times I've "tested twice" I had two different boxes of tests. If I were you, I'd hold out until tomorrow morning (or whatever time you usually test)

No results until after the 2nd beta on monday. Things are different here. No phone results. I am going to test again in the morn. I still hardly believe it.

Amigone- SO exciting :)

I am so confused with these darn test hahaha..I'm sorry I am probably driving you all nuts..I have gone nuts haha.. I am so worried about missing the spike this month that I think it has caused me to over think things..The FR this am still shows NO- so I guess I will see what the CB says later on today... In the meantime...hubby and I decided to put the xmas tree up...haha it is a little early but we won't be home for xmas so we wanted to get some use out of our new tree hahaha...hope everyone has a great weekend!

I peed on another test today. Still positive. I can't believe it! We waited SO LONG and our nemo is finally here!!

woohoo!! I am so happy for you Amigone! Are the lines darker today? YAY NEMO!! heheh

Another blinking smiley for me

What does blinking mean? My OPK thingy didn't work at all, which is why they did follicle tracking.

Mhankins - I have never tested 2x with CB ovulation test. I always thought it would mess something up too. Hang in there with those blinking smiley faces, it better than getting the solid circle.
Girl you are really early with that tree. Its like radio stations playing Xmas music and Thanksgiving ain't even here yet. LOL :xmas9:

Amigone - YEAH!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!! :hugs:

Savasanna - Great news you can try this month. Good Luck with your IUI. :hugs:

So yesterday, I had my blood work done and i got a call from the office they said my hcg level was 280, but she wants me to come in Monday for more blood work before she gives me a concrete yes or no... so everyone please keep your FX for me and hubby. I am soooo excited and nervous at the same time. Its been a long journey and for it to be potentially happening beings me much joy! :yellow:

Amigone- The blinking smiley means high fertility and the solid smiley is supposed to be the peak..so hopefully I will see that soon..Which OPK did you use?

Want1too- We are definitely early on the tree! I even said the other day in the store oh no Christmas music hahaha... hubby and I thought it was a good way to pass some time and take our minds off things..especially me..seems how I am paranoid about ovulating lol..I think I am thinking too much into it..as usually..worrying about things I can't control hahah.. Fingers crossed extra for you and hubby!!

Thanks for putting up with me! LOL

It was so long ago, I don't even remember. I got a smiley face once. I don't know if it blinked. That's why we tracked follicles - my RE said that the kits just don't work for some people.

oh great :( I really hope I didn't miss it.. Deep down I feel like I did

Mhankins - I hope you didn't miss your peak either. I used the CB several months before we went to RE and we BD like no ones business and still AF showed her face everyone. Ugh. I use to start testing on day 10 by day 13 I would get blinky face then so many days later i would get the solid face.
Whatever you have to do to get this journey off your mind, to give you a peace of mind do it!. It does drive you crazy and its such an emotional ride. I love Xmas even though i love a good Thanksgiving dinner. LOL
Girl I am here for you... I will put up with you forever! Let's get this :bfp: this month! FX you did not miss it, but was right on target!. :dust:

Amigone - When you did your 2WW, did you have blood work done? if so what was your HCG level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->