September IUI's!

Or - does the store have any layaway programs? I've "bought" a bridesmaid dress before, to ensure the dress was available, and then picked it up after I was done paying for it. This was from a little local store - I don't know if it's a common thing or not.

I didn't put this in there but I also got my bridesmaids dresses at this store. You have to put down 60 percent now and when it comes in you have to pick up the dress and pay the reminding balance within 2 weeks.they also give you a wide range of when your dress could come in. There is no payment options.

No one on our family knows we are trying. My dh wants to talk to my parents either this weekend or next and explain.

Futurebaby G - Sorry to hear you FSIL is causing you more stress. Does she know your TTC? Even if she doesnt a whole year and the unknown is crazy. I know the last wedding i was in i told the bride ..what happens if i get pregnant to see what she would say. I think you need to talk to her and your brother together regarding cost and when you can get that god aweful dress. She is expecting you to buy dresses when you have bills and xmas right around the corner. NOT COOL. It sounds like you know how this store operates so is it possible to put down the 60% (which is steep) and then save monthly to pay if off when the dress comes in. 70.00 shoes what kind of shoes and can they be worn again with other outfits?
I wish you luck doll.

Mhankins - How are you feeling?

My fsil doesn't know a thing. dh thinks i should just buy the dress one size too big in January if we can still order then. If I get pregnant I may or may not be able to be in the wedding depending on the due date. We will be doing 3 more IUI's a it my obgyn and then move on to fs if necessary.

want1too-Thanks for asking..Still a little bloated and crampy..extremely tired since I didnt sleep last night lol.. been bumming around...but the dogs are trying to get me to take them outside..I dont want to its cold hahaha

want1too-Thanks for asking..Still a little bloated and crampy..extremely tired since I didnt sleep last night lol.. been bumming around...but the dogs are trying to get me to take them outside..I dont want to its cold hahaha

Yes, lawd it is cold... I don't blame you. Well I hope you feel a little bit better over the next few days. Get some rest doll. I am normally fine during the day but at night I get a little uncomfortable. FX for :bfp:

Hi ladies!!

Mankins - glad your IUI went well! What you're experiencing all seems normal. Hoping these 2 weeks go by as quickly as possible!

Want1too - I don't remember if I congratulated you already (I'm on my phone and hard to go back), so congrats on your bfp!

Futurebabyg - I feel your pain. I also think being up front with them might be the best thing for you to do. They might hopefully all be understanding.

AFM - I had my first u/s today (6w1d) and I'm still pretty much in a state of shock. There are 2 babies in there!!! I knew my betas were high but I honestly didn't feel like it was twins, just kept telling myself there was one baby. So I am, of course, excited, but I an also a little scared. 2 is a whole different ball game for this single mama! Fx'd for all you ladies that I'll hear about your ultrasounds very soon!!

Ladies, I'm still here cheering you all on even though I'm quiet. We were on vacation last week and this week I'm feeling pretty horrible. Morning sickness (or all day sickness in my case) is rough this time around. I can't keep anything down but if I don't eat I'm sick too. Hope its better for the rest of you!

Fossie - Congrats on the twins. I'm sure it is scary and exciting.
Mhankins - Congrats on your IUI! Hope this is it for you!!

Twins!!! Crazy! I used to always say that I would hate having twins - but now I think that'd be a blessing. Lots of work - but what a beautiful bond to bear witness to!

Mhanks - It's cold up in Maine too but I can't help but just be grateful I'm not in Buffalo!!

CD8 for me today. I have acupuncture today and am not-so-patiently waiting to start opks on Saturday. Still undecided as to whether I"m going to just trust the morning one, or throw an afternoon one int here too. In the even that the morning is positive but the afternoon is neg - do you wait until the next day?? Hm..

Fossie- TWINSS!! How exciting! Congrats!!!

Raelyn- Thank you and I hope you start feeling better! My sister had it like that with her last baby but it all went away after her 1st trimester.

Savasanna- I am glad I am not in Buffalo either! So far we haven't had snow here but its the wind that has been brutal these last few days! Having the 2 test a day kinda calmed me down but in the end..I got the same result..Im still wondering if it was all time right.. what if it started the night before but I didn't see it until the next day... ahhh stupid things hahaha... Can't wait for you to start! One step closer! OUR MONTH OUR MONTH OUR MONTH! hehehe

Fossie - Thank you! I am really excited and nervous ...all at the same time.
1st beta 11/14 was 280
2nd beta 11/17 was 1147 (309%)
3rd beta 11/19 was 3312 (189%)
My 1st u/s is Monday! Again extremely excited and nervous. I agree @ twins putting a household in a different ball game. I am hoping for 1 but if we end up with 2...we have been blessed even more for our long long journey TTC. Can you share again your beta #s?

Raelynn - sorry to hear your not feeling well. Is there anything you can take to help with the morning sickness? I wish I could offer a solution.

Savasanna - I always waited but that don't mean your cant test. We cant wait for you to start your OPK.

Mhankins - Yes!! @ the wind. Its been brutal. Yes its OUR month Ladies!

Sending Baby Dust
:dust:

That is so exciting want1too!! I loved when I was able to see my niece through ultrasound.. it was so neat.. yeah it is still a little early but still..lol..Can't wait until my hubby and I get to experience that! WOOHOO

That is so exciting want1too!! I loved when I was able to see my niece through ultrasound.. it was so neat.. yeah it is still a little early but still..lol..Can't wait until my hubby and I get to experience that! WOOHOO

Yeah pretty exciting! Yeah I have never seen a live u/s, but have seen pictures several times. LOL
I cant wait until we ALL get to experience this next step. I hope all is well. :hugs:

Had more blood work, u/s, and a post coital test today...this is our first cycle with an RE so we are doing a non medicated natural cycle. His sperm are little supermen lol. Anyway, they called today....I have 3 measurable follicles on the left, 12, 13, and 15.3 (right side wound up being a cyst and shrank), and my estradiol is up to 228, AND my LH is going up. And we passed the post coital with flying (er, swimming) colors! Sooooo got the call to abstain tonight and bd tomorrow night! I go back on Saturday to confirm o, then I'll start on progesterone! They are going to give it two natural monitored cycles, then a medicated cycle, then IUI.

Also finally quit smoking cold turkey last weekend and cut down to one cup of coffee a day. And woke up yesterday with a very painful UTI. Thanks universe. :growlmad:

They also think my right tube is blocked. Is an IUI a good alternative for a blocked tube?

Edit: Also my lining is 13mm :)

Wow Raelynn - I can't believe you're already 10 weeks! Time really flies when you're not working with two week incraments all the time.

Hi jenny9276! I wish I could give more on an insight on follicles and doing iui due to a blockage but I can't..FX for you and hope it will work for you with this natural cycle. Congrats on quitting smoking! Good luck tomorrow!

Savasanna- Ain't that the truth!!..12 more days lol.. I am so thankful my sister will be here soon..we are very close and it should help pass the time or if af decides to come..Have you started testing yet? Which did you decide to use?

Iui can be successful if you have follicules on the opposite side from the blockage. If both tubes are blocked or become blocked then ivf is recommended.

Jenny - wow the follicles size look promising. Good for you, that you stopped smoking and reduced your coffee intake. Good question...I think IUI might increase your chances. Did they do a HSG procedure to check your tubes? I know sometimes when this procedure is done, it pushes dye through your tubes and it can help or unblock the tube.

Sorry for the delay.

My betas were as follows. I'm trying to not freak - they seem a little low.

Friday 14 Nov was 106
Monday 17 Nov was 335

Doc said it's just early (and I was in my 4th-5th week when those were done) and as my request she drew another one on the 21. I will find out the results on Tuesday. Everyone else's are over a thousand, and mine were so low!

Amigone - Don't worry about the numbers. I didn't hit the thousands until my 4th beta (I didn't even double to start out with) and everything is going fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->