September IUI's!

fossie - Sorry you got hit with the morning sickness too. It is awful! I'm counting down until 2nd tri.

Mhankins - All good signs! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Savasanna - Good luck with the IUI, hopefully the timing is just perfect!

AFM - I scheduled my NT scan for next week so we'll get to see the baby again, yay! I'm trying to push off my glucose test until week 13 since hopefully by then I'll be able to drink that sugar drink without barfing it back up. Prepared to fail again though but maybe, just maybe, if I can manage to get back on my diet by then things will go better. Doubtful though. The only positive is that it labels me as high risk so I get lots of extra scans at the end to make sure baby is doing ok.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope so raelynn! :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a great day!

Well I sort of caved... Hubby wanted me to take a HPT since he will be away for work testing day..assuming I make it until then.. I went back and forth but decided to do it for him this am.. I got a negative which I suspected but it put me in a bit of a down mood.. I am still hoping though that there is still a chance and that it is still too early!

How many DPIUI are you? There is always hope. I got such a faint positive 18DPIUI, it did keep getting stronger. I think if I tested early, I would have tested negative.

Pregnancy is not for the faint of heart. I feel like I'm losing my mind most of the time. Today I get to cry all day. No real reason. I'm offically crazy.

Seeing that you got a faint positive 18dpiui I feel so silly lol.. if you count the day of the IUI, I am at day 12.. lol.. test day is tuesday..

I am sorry you think you are going crazy lol.. its funny what hormones can do to us.. Hope you have a better day tomorrow and no more unexplainable crying :(

Fossie - Yes! I was in total shock and my DH was too but we have gotten over the shock now. We go back in tomorrow and hopefully see sacs, yolks and hear heartbeats. I am very excited but nervous as hell. Sorry to hear about the nausea and I hope cooking went well for you. Gotcha at beta numbers...mine looked similar so that the spike is a sign of twins it looks like. :baby::baby:

Savasanna - YEAH!!!! Congrats @ IUI, Good Luck and FX for you!:hugs:

Raelynn - sorry your still having morning sickness. I am not looking forward to the sugar drink either. My sister failed it and was considered high risk. She even had to prick her finger daily. No fun and hope and pray I don't have to go thru that.

Mhankins - Stay positive doll until you get your blood work done. Dont let that HPT get you in the dumps. FX! Good Luck on Tuesday!!! :dust:

Amigone - it's okay to cry and go a little crazy. we are putting our bodies and minds through so much. Its better to release it than keep it in. :hugs:

Thanks want1too!

I am excited for your ultrasound tomorrow! HEHE..you will have to keep us updated!!

FX I make it to tuesday and get the right blood work results! :)

Want1too - That is exactly what I had to do last time (and most likely this time). 4 finger pricks a day and I had to do insulin shots at night. Not fun but baby was healthy so that is all that matters.

Hey ladies!

Tonight seems rough lol... My Re told me to call when I start my cycle to start over or call if I don't start by the 2nd for blood work.. tomw yay! But I feel like every time I feel something going on down there..sorry for tmi lol.. I am expecting to go in and see AF.. so far no sign.. I keep having sharp pains and thinking any minute now...I also seem to get very nauseous at night.. so hope this isn't my head or meds lol

I started reading about the progesterone causing you to not get your period while you are on it... Some people get it once they stop the meds and others it didn't make a difference.. Now I am confused...I was hoping it was a good sign I made it this far with no AF.. Still debating whether or not to take a test tomorrow..I probably will so I can prepare myself.. I was counting down the days until tomorrow but now I am nervous as to what it will bring..

FX!

Fingers crossed for you Mhankins! Progesterone does keep me from having AF. I wouldn't get it until 2-3 days after I stopped the pills.

Hey ladies!

Tonight seems rough lol... My Re told me to call when I start my cycle to start over or call if I don't start by the 2nd for blood work..

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

:af: :dust: :af:

As for me - I have my dating US tomorrow. I'm scared and I think I know why.

In March, we had planned to try to concieve in the spring. I had an Appt April 12, I think. March 3, my appendix busted, and when we got pathology back, I learned I had a rare tumor that could continue to give me grief. The tumor makes mucus, which makes more tumor cells to spread in my abdomen. My treatment? Cat scans every 6 months for 5 years. So I have this cancer thing hanging over me (10-20% chance to recur as psuedomyxoma peretonei), and I was told I can't TTC until Sept.

I went to the hospital knowing damn well it was appendicitis, and come out with a cancer diagnosis. Despite the clear cat scan in Sept, I am scared they will look inside me and find more problems with what's in there. Or that something is wrong with Nemo.

Regardless of the reasons, I'll be thankful to see Nemo tomorrow and I am so hopeful that all is well.

Oh wow Amigone! Hoping everything is great and you get to see little nemo!

I took a test this am and got a BFN.. little bummed but I guess I am supposed to call the dr anyway for bloodwork...

I guess the progesterone capsules really can delay AF

wow, Amigone - that's a lot to deal with/think about. Fx for a healthy scan today and I'm so excited you get another peak at Nemo! Keep us updated!

Nothing new with me. 6dpiui today. I think we decided I'm going to test 12/11. This is my first cycle EVER not temping, which is a little weird. I think I'm probably going to temp the morning on the 11th, and then decide whether to test based on where I'm at.

Hi Ladies!

Savasanna - 6dpiui already?! Time is flying! I will be anxiously awaiting 12/11. :) Fx'd this is your month!

Amigone - wow, that is A LOT to go through, I completely understand why you would have some fear around bad news. But since your scans have been clear, stay positive that all you've got going on in there is a healthy growing lil' bean! Let us know how your u/s goes!! And as far as feeling crazy... get used to it! Ha! I went to the grocery store last week and the Salvation Army guy was playing Christmas Carols on a tuba and I started crying, lol! The funniest part about it was I was toasting pecans and burned them so I had to run back to the store and I cried again when I passed him!

Raelynn - that doesn't sound fun at all. :/ I'm kind of worried about hearing that kind of news as well. Hopefully you'll get some good news though!

mhankins - I totally know how you feel right now, that was me just 2 short months ago. It is still early so there's a chance that you could get a good result. For me, the thing that picked me back up after my BFN was the fact that AF came and then I was right back in it again and 2 weeks away from my 2nd IUI. I don't know why they say to not expect the first one to take, but I just thought of it as giving my body the heads up that "hey, we're doing this!", haha! So fx'd that you'll still get your BFP this time, but if not stay positive because round 2 will happen so fast!

want1too - I think the shock has finally started to wear off for me as well. I go in tomorrow afternoon for an 8 week scan and hoping that both lil' beans are still going strong. I keep telling my mom that we shouldn't buy anything until 12 weeks but I totally broke down and bought onesies last night - pink and blue - talk about wishful thinking!! Lol!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I love having all of you on this thread! :)

Fossie your story made me smile lol.. but I just got the phone call with the confirmed negative.. Time to wait for AF and start all over! A little sad but ready to do it again!

Fossie - sounds like me. Our football final in Canada is the Grey Cup, and one player ran a huge way for a touchdown on Sunday, only to learn afterward that it didn't count - another player acquired a penalty and so the whole play had to be redone. He thought he had won his team the game, then he learned about the penalty. The look on his face made my eyes well up. You know you're pregnant when...

Mhankins - Dammit. I'm sorry :( It'll work this next time, I just know it!

Thanks everyone for the support. I started to feel a bit better once I figured out what my problem was.

Thanks, fossie! I'm quite anxious to know this time around, that's for sure! 9 more days!

Just 2 hours before my US, a lady in my due date group posted about her ultrasound. She's 7w2d like me, and they wouldn't tell her anything, or show her anything, saw nothing trans-abdominal, and wouldn't say a word about the trans-vag images. All they said was "go see your doctor"

I am not panicking (anymore). Her story is not mine, she is not me.

Getting pregnant is hard. Being pregnant is just as crazy-making.

Baby measures 10 days behind.

I want to jump in front of a bus, or just never wake up again. I cant do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->