September IUI's!

I agree with Raelynn - the important thing is that they're doubling and not how high they are. You're not wrong to worry, it's what we do - but don't freak out. Fx your most recent beta calms your fears some. :hugs:

Good afternoon ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Want1Too- Did you have your ultrasound yet?!

Amigone- I am not as familiar with Betas as everyone else here but I have heard they are supposed to double. I think that everyones pregnancies are different but it is hard not to compare yours to everyone elses. Wish you the best and hope this last tests eases your mind :)

AFM- I was checked for cysts from the clomid today and they did not find any so that is good.. They took blood to test for progesterone so I am hoping that comes back normal and I don't need those pills! lol.. They said no news is good news but personally I would rather have a phone call either way haha

mhankins - I hear you on the progesterone pills! I was on them until 8 weeks and it was so great not to be so leaky messy anymore once I went off them.

AFM - Bad news seems to pile up on us lately. We had to put our dog to sleep rather unexpectantly on Friday due to a sudden rupture of a disc in her back that we have no idea how it happened. She was only 5 years old and the grief seems to be swallowing me whole. I blame the pregnancy since it is heightening my emotions. On top of that, it looks like I'm going to have gestational diabetes again (and early this time). I'm already spilling glucose into my urine so they're sending me for the glucose test early. I'll no doubt fail since I have trouble with my sugars because of PCOS and I can't maintain a good diet with this morning sickness. Ugh - things are just really tough right now.

Oh raelynn! **Hugs** I am so sorry to hear about you dog! I have 2 myself and they are my fur kids. Such a hard thing to deal with especially when it is sudden. I am sorry you are dealing with gestational diabetes and morning sickness. I hope it all calms down for you. Keep your head up and I hope you start feeling better soon!

Amigone - The good thing is the betas are increasing. Stay positive! FX for you that your #s continue to increase.

Raelynn - OMG I am so sorry to hear you had to put your dog down. I lost my dog last year after 9 years...she was my everything. :hugs:
Also sorry to hear about you having to deal with gestational diabetes...by sister dealt with that during her last pregnancy.

Mhankins - Yes! I had my u/s today it went great!! How are you feeling today?

Everyone
- TMI... Late last night I had dark brown discharge... I was freaking out all night, I did not sleep a wink, when my alarm went off I was already up...my appointment was at 845am. My DH was able to go with me to the appointment. As soon as I got in the room I told the medical assistant what happen and that I was stressing out. She realized it when she took my blood pressure and it was sky high. Ugh
I was so very concerned with miscarriage. I told the doctor and she said its actually normal, some women bleed during first trimester. The doctor said brown discharge is okay, however no bright red discharge (like fresh blood). So, overall my appointment went great and my nervous calmed down. They want to see me next Monday. I will be taking them darn progesterone pills throughout my 1st trimester. They seen 2 sacks but want to confirm it next week. SO excited and nervous @ possible twins. Has anyone experienced bleeding before??? Also both of my ovaries are swollen and I am on pelvic rest. That means..no sex, heavy lifting or going up/downs steps to much, restricted to walking but no working out. I did email the doctor tonight because when I went to the bathroom I seen some dark red mixed with dark brown not sure if its because of the vaginal u/s. But I am a worry wart.

Want1too-- Omg that would be exciting to have twins! But either way still exciting!! I would be a worry wart too!

I had to start the progesterone pills.. mehhh lol.. but whatever it takes right.. I forgot to ask how long for..will have to do that tomorrow! I felt kinda bummed today as if I am out this month.. I feel how I do before I start my cycle and my face is breaking out like it tends to do as well... stupid acne! FX still crossed though its still little early lol

Want1too-- Omg that would be exciting to have twins! But either way still exciting!! I would be a worry wart too!

I had to start the progesterone pills.. mehhh lol.. but whatever it takes right.. I forgot to ask how long for..will have to do that tomorrow! I felt kinda bummed today as if I am out this month.. I feel how I do before I start my cycle and my face is breaking out like it tends to do as well... stupid acne! FX still crossed though its still little early lol

Mhankins - Don't count yourself out love. Yes super exciting but very scary. The nurse told my hubby after the exam that he should have seen my face. I was in total shock when they said potential twins.
So I was told that I will continue to take the progesterone suppositories for the 1st trimester. Like you said "whatever it takes". It sounds like your on the right track if they have you starting progesterone pills. I am surprised they did not start you on it sooner. I started progesterone the next day after IUI. Again I think diff RE go by diff things. I am just really scared with the new bleeding issue and pelvic rest, but staying positive. I have off the next 2 wks so that will give me time to chill and relax. I am excited for you and will keep my FX for you. :hugs:

Mhankins - I broke out majorly right before my BFP so that could be a good sign!

I agree with you all on the progesterone - we do whatever it takes.

Thank you for the sympathy too. Our dogs were our fur babies before we had our daughter and we still love them like kids. They go on vacation with us and everything so it is hard. Plus our other dog is very confused - we got them at the same time and they have never been apart. Rough stuff but hopefully it will slowly get easier.

Beta results:

Nov 14: 106
Nov 17: 335
Nov 21: 1008

Doc says numbers are ok.

Beta results:

Nov 14: 106
Nov 17: 335
Nov 21: 1008

Doc says numbers are ok.

Amigone - Those #'s look great to me! They more than doubled each time. My doctor would say your #'s look great.
Congratulations doll!!! :hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving Eve Ladies!

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing or feeling today?

For me, I am trying to relax. We have family coming from NC. DH is cleaning cause I am on pelvic rest. TMI... still bleeding dark brown discharged. Ugh.

Hi Ladies!

Gosh, it's been so long since I've been on. I've been slacking on everything because, well, I feel like total crap. :/ I know it's all for a good cause but damn, this just ain't fun!

amigone - congrats on the numbers, they look great!

mhankins - how are you feeling?? You're half way there, right? Progesterone is a good step and can be helpful. I know it's so hard but try not to feel discouraged. Hopefully the next week flies by and you get your BFP!

raelynn - so, so sorry to hear about your dog. Losing a pet is such a hard thing to go through, can't even imagine having the added emotions from being pregnant. And I'm sure the gestational diabetes is a drag, too. :/ The things we go through for our bundles of joy, right?

want1too - OMG!! Maybe twins?! Trust me, if there's anyone who could understand the shocked look on your face, it's this girl! I broke out into a sweat and kept saying, "Oh man.... Oh man..." because I was freaked out. My mom was with me and she kept telling me that it was going to be ok. Ha ha ha! I have also had random brown spotting since about 4 weeks, I'm currently 7 weeks (seems to come and go about twice a week). From what I understand, it should be ok, but if you're getting red blood with it I would just stay in close contact with your doc. Also, my betas are in my signature (I know I'm super late answering that since now you've already had your u/s).

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be cooking up a storm tonight which shall be interesting because I haven't cooked a whole lot with this morning sickness - all food makes me so nauseous!

And Savasanna - where are you in your cycle? You have to be super close to your IUI, right? Or did you get it already? Excited for you, let this be your month!! :)

Hi, Fossie!

I'm actually about to have my IUI! As in.. in 2 hours! The timing of this got a little screwy because of the holiday tomorrow. I think ideally I would've done it tomorrow morning. But we're going to go with this afternoon and just hope that this was the last minute change that was needed to finally find that bfp.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello All!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you all start feeling better! I am still the same.. occasionally crampy and sometimes quick moments of nausea.. I am in my second week and have family up so that should pass the time quicker.. Still hoping AF doesn't arrive hahaha.. The progesterone capsules aren't as bad as I thought so that's ok haha..

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! I am thankful I have you all here to chat with and join you all in your journeys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->