September IUI's!

Hey ladies! :)

@lusterleaf: Oh we're almost 2ww twins then. I hast my IUI done yesterday. :)

@jaan: Fxed that the line will come back! 10dpo is still waaay early so there is plenty of time!

@Savasanna: Happy to hear that you're back and going strong! You can do this and I really hope that this will be your lucky cycle!

My RE had me trigger 33h before the planned IUI. I was really scared that I might ovulate before that but everything went according to plan and the folli was still there monday morning.
Only thing that worries me now after a google session (argh) is that it was at 25mm on IUI day. I've read that they might be too big/overripe. How are your experiences? What do your doctors say?
Actually the article I read was talking about size at trigger so my folli probably grew 2-3 mm between trigger and IUI (it grew 12mm in 5 days!! o_O) but well, i'm still a little worried even though there is nothing I can do now but wait. ;)

Hi FutureBabyG & Jaan- My doctor's office only does 1 IUI, and usually it is 24 hours after trigger (they trigger me in the office and I go in the next day), but i have had a few IUI's that were 36 hours after trigger, in those cases I did not have the trigger with me so, they ordered me the trigger, I triggered that night for IUI 2 mornings later. I have had BFN's with both so I don't really know which one is better. I even asked my doctor about this and he said there was no difference.

I will say that when I got pregnant with my son, my IUI was done around 27 hours after trigger. The one I had yesterday, was done 26 hours after trigger. I did feel cramps last night though, which makes me think that I ovulated 36 hours after trigger, so I'm just hoping some of the sperm were still alive from the IUI that morning.

I am going to try and hold off until 12dpiui to test since I noticed I was still getting faint BFP's on wondfo's last month up until 10dpiui. ugh the 2ww is the worst!

thanks for writing back! hmmmmm. i'm wondering if the 2nd IUI i had was too late? I guess the problem is I dont know when I actually O.:shrug: The first one was 24 hours and then it was done 46 hours after trigger. Even my last cycle was similar timing when we tried back to back.

the month i conceived i did the iui 24 hours after trigger. it's so interesting to see how so many people have so many different schedules. part of it confuses me thinking my doctor may be wrong though!

Hey ladies! :)

@lusterleaf: Oh we're almost 2ww twins then. I hast my IUI done yesterday. :)

@jaan: Fxed that the line will come back! 10dpo is still waaay early so there is plenty of time!

@Savasanna: Happy to hear that you're back and going strong! You can do this and I really hope that this will be your lucky cycle!

My RE had me trigger 33h before the planned IUI. I was really scared that I might ovulate before that but everything went according to plan and the folli was still there monday morning.
Only thing that worries me now after a google session (argh) is that it was at 25mm on IUI day. I've read that they might be too big/overripe. How are your experiences? What do your doctors say?
Actually the article I read was talking about size at trigger so my folli probably grew 2-3 mm between trigger and IUI (it grew 12mm in 5 days!! o_O) but well, i'm still a little worried even though there is nothing I can do now but wait. ;)

hi there, thanks for the note. yes, still early but hoping to see that BFP sooooon. amazes me how so many people get theirs so early. on the 18th i will officially be 15dpiui so I will hopefully see the double lines then. as of now, it's still a clear BFN. the faint second line i was seeing earlier was probably the remains of trigger. :dohh:

damn google! always going and confusing us. yes...you are right, dont worry about it too much now what's done is done, and hopefully your doctor made the right call on the timing. as far as i know, my doctor triggers me once she sees an egg of 18mm. usually that's day 14 or 15 for me.

in feb, i had a 22mm randomly on day 9 which she triggered because she was scared if she waited for the days to catch up, or for my lining to thicken we'd miss the egg. bfn that round, but she says it's mostly because my lining was too thin. somehow the timing was just weird with that one!

best of luck!

Hey everyone - looks like I'm planning for a late Sept iui. Just took my first dose of Clomid. Fx for everyone!

Good luck!!!

I just started crinone today, ugh. I never used to have a problem with the crinone before they re-designed my applicator (it was different when I used it for my DS). Now I feel like it leaks, and I have to wear a pantyliner and just feel gross.

Hey everyone - looks like I'm planning for a late Sept iui. Just took my first dose of Clomid. Fx for everyone!

Good luck!!!

I just started crinone today, ugh. I never used to have a problem with the crinone before they re-designed my applicator (it was different when I used it for my DS). Now I feel like it leaks, and I have to wear a pantyliner and just feel gross.

crinone! it never leaked with me when ive used it before but the annoying bit was that I would get some "build up". Why not use it bed time so less chances of it leaking?

damn google! always going and confusing us. yes...you are right, dont worry about it too much now what's done is done, and hopefully your doctor made the right call on the timing. as far as i know, my doctor triggers me once she sees an egg of 18mm. usually that's day 14 or 15 for me.

in feb, i had a 22mm randomly on day 9 which she triggered because she was scared if she waited for the days to catch up, or for my lining to thicken we'd miss the egg. bfn that round, but she says it's mostly because my lining was too thin. somehow the timing was just weird with that one!

@Jaan: Thanks for your experiences! My doctor said in advance that around 19mm would be the size, when she would trigger. And as far as I know the trigger also gives the folli en extra growth spurt. Mine grew 12mm in 5 days, which is roughtly 2,5mm per day. But maybe it grew even more than that during last 33 hours between trigger and IUI. It might have been around 20/21mm that night.

I really hope, I ovulated that evening and not later. I suspect it due to heavy cramping aroung 8:30pm but as I forgot to temp the next morning, I can't be sure. :dohh:
I also accidentially slept in this morning and then rushed to the bathroom. So no temping today either. Maybe I should just let it be this cycle. ^^

Just for documentation:
All I have are my OPKs from the day before IUI (3 bottom ones), the day of the IUI (3 middle ones) and two from yesterday. Looks like I had two peaks. One at the end of cd 14 and on in the evening of cd 15 (where I hoep a ovulated).

https://oi59.tinypic.com/fnehxd.jpg

How is your lining usually, Jaan?

And how are all you other ladies doing?

Juu does your MD put you on progesterone?

AFM I am 6 dpiui and 7dpt. I have been using ic to test our my trigger and they are almost negative. I expected the trigger to last longer, but I guess I only needed it to make me ovulate so it can go. Then I can see my bfp sooner. I don't have any symptoms. No bloating no sore books no aches no cramps no spotting. Nothing. I am on progesterone so my temps don't mean anything.

Good luck!!!

crinone! it never leaked with me when ive used it before but the annoying bit was that I would get some "build up". Why not use it bed time so less chances of it leaking?

Yes I suppose I could use it at night, I guess my doc just told me 'start it Tuesday morning" so thats what I did. The build up is so gross too, I have to scoop it out in the shower ughhh !

@Jaan: Thanks for your experiences! My doctor said in advance that around 19mm would be the size, when she would trigger. And as far as I know the trigger also gives the folli en extra growth spurt. Mine grew 12mm in 5 days, which is roughtly 2,5mm per day. But maybe it grew even more than that during last 33 hours between trigger and IUI. It might have been around 20/21mm that night.

I really hope, I ovulated that evening and not later. I suspect it due to heavy cramping aroung 8:30pm but as I forgot to temp the next morning, I can't be sure. :dohh:
I also accidentially slept in this morning and then rushed to the bathroom. So no temping today either. Maybe I should just let it be this cycle. ^^

Just for documentation:
All I have are my OPKs from the day before IUI (3 bottom ones), the day of the IUI (3 middle ones) and two from yesterday. Looks like I had two peaks. One at the end of cd 14 and on in the evening of cd 15 (where I hoep a ovulated).

https://oi59.tinypic.com/fnehxd.jpg

How is your lining usually, Jaan?

And how are all you other ladies doing?

I think you may have caught the egg at a good time. good luck!!!

Juu does your MD put you on progesterone?

AFM I am 6 dpiui and 7dpt. I have been using ic to test our my trigger and they are almost negative. I expected the trigger to last longer, but I guess I only needed it to make me ovulate so it can go. Then I can see my bfp sooner. I don't have any symptoms. No bloating no sore books no aches no cramps no spotting. Nothing. I am on progesterone so my temps don't mean anything.

that's good that they are almost negative... when I tested out on IC last month I did not get a BFN until 11dpiui! Which is why i'm trying to hold off testing until 12dpiui. I don't think having no symptoms is an indicator of not being pregnant- when I got pregnant with my son I had no symptoms whatsoever. The only thing I had that I can remember, is a sore throat and cold around 7dpiui.

Today is 15dpiui from my 1st round and 14dpiui from my 2nd round this month. Both are clear BFNs. I feel so shattered. I am getting impatient and feel so disheartened. I know AF isn't here yet, but *sigh*

I'm sorry Jaan. :nope: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that AF won't show up for you but I would feel disheartened, too. :hugs:

FutureBabyG, sounds great that they are almost negative!! Are you planning on testing on or are you stopping when they're negative?
I wasn't put on progesterone. My doctor said my blood levels from the past monitore cycles where good so I wouldn't need any.

Lusterleaf, how many dpo are you now? I think, it's probably really good to wait until at least 12dpo to test. I'm not sure, I'll have the willpower but it'sd be definitely great to wait and not go through the whole "it might just have been too early" thing...

I tested today at 3dpiui and 4dpt. Because on that one round of clomid I did, the trigger was barely still visible at 3dpt and practically gone at 4dpt.
Well, today it's still there. Faint but I think visible, right?
10525989_10204378057909834_572786437350595874_n.jpg

Hey ladies can I join in.

I will be doing my first IUI next week. I believe it'll probably be Tuesday, but not sure just yet of course. Fx'd for us all.

I'm sorry Jaan. :nope: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that AF won't show up for you but I would feel disheartened, too. :hugs:

FutureBabyG, sounds great that they are almost negative!! Are you planning on testing on or are you stopping when they're negative?
I wasn't put on progesterone. My doctor said my blood levels from the past monitore cycles where good so I wouldn't need any.

Lusterleaf, how many dpo are you now? I think, it's probably really good to wait until at least 12dpo to test. I'm not sure, I'll have the willpower but it'sd be definitely great to wait and not go through the whole "it might just have been too early" thing...

I tested today at 3dpiui and 4dpt. Because on that one round of clomid I did, the trigger was barely still visible at 3dpt and practically gone at 4dpt.
Well, today it's still there. Faint but I think visible, right?
10525989_10204378057909834_572786437350595874_n.jpg

I see it. That's how mine look and the have for the last two days... grrr. It's said i want the negative so if the line comes back I know. I guess I can't complain I am only 8 dpt.

Juu - Looks faint but you are right, it is still there.

I had my ultrasound and blood done today and have 2 follicles on the right 9mm and 10mm and one on the left at almost 9mm. Hoping for multiple follicles this time if they'll let me go ahead with it since it didn't work with just the one last round. I go back Saturday for another look.

Jaan- I am so sorry. I would have a talk w/ your doctor to see if you have to tweak your protocol at all.

Juu- I definitely see the line. I am 4dpiui so still early. Waiting until 12dpiui to test.

Raelynn- hope your follies grow!

So if this month doesn't work, I don't know how I am going to be able to continue with the RE. My son just got accepted into a pre-school which would be great for him. I am trying to work with my job in coming in late so that I can bring him there, but that would leave me no time to get to monitoring appointments in the morning. So i'm not really sure what we would do. ugh.

Hi everyone! MZ - we're on similar schedules! I have my last clomid dose today and my IUIs should be somewhere next Thursday - Saturday. This round of clomid was tougher than the first one. Nothing unbearable, but I was definitely way more affected by the meds. Hopefully that means my ovaries were too! C'moooon multiple follies!

I got my first negative hpt today after my pregnyl 1000 MG. Hopefully next week I will have positive HPT again. If not it's ok it was my first iui and I will know more for next time and I will be closer to my take home baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->