September IUI's!

Just scheduled an acupuncturist for next week. Hey, can't hurt - right?

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. Trigger was easy. I di have to work myself up to it since it has been a while since I've had to inject myself but once I did it it was quick and painless. I took an hpt and an opk this morning to make sure the trigger worked and both were positive so I should be all set for IUI tomorrow.

Madtown - How did your trigger go?

Savasanna - I've heard acupuncture is great for fertility. Hope it goes well for you!

Lusterleaf - Hope you see that positive!

Haha, as expected, I freaked out with the needle, and DH had to poke me. Good thing, too, because I nearly fainted right after. But it's done, and the IUI is tomorrow morning! Good luck on your IUI rae!

Aw sorry it was so rough for you! My hubby would be the one to pass out if I made him jab me :) Good luck on your IUI too! Mine isn't until the afternoon. I'm already anxious I don't know how I'm going to get through the 2WW.

savasanna- hope acupuncture goes well!

madtown and raelynn- good luck on your IUI's!

I was tempted to test this morning at 10dpiui but I am being strong and holding off until Friday! I have 1 wondfo and 1 FRER left and I rather not waste them. I figure by 12dpiui I should have a line if I am pregnant.

Stay strong, Luster! That bfp on Friday will be worth the wait!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you lusterleaf!

Good luck luster!

I had my IUI this morning, and it was pretty much like getting a pap - although, I was a little crampy afterward. Did this happen to anyone else?

Yes, I had some cramping for the rest of the afternoon/night after my IUI. Totally normal. Fx!

I had a bit of cramping today too. Nothing major just a little uncomfortable. It seems to have subsided now though.

Alright guys - so I'm using 2 opks right now, the clearblue regular digi and the advanced one. This morning the regularly one was still negative but the advanced had the flashing smiley. So I'm thinking they'll both be positive either tomorrow or Saturday! Here we go!

madtown- yes it does feel like a pap and i do get cramping afterward too, totally normal!

savasanna- yeay! good luck!!!

Good luck to you too, luster! Fx for a good day for you tomorrow!

Savasanna - Good luck! Glad you'll be moving forward soon!

Hey ladies I went a little MIA there lol

Raelynn we did our IUI's on the same day. The cramping definitely took me by surprise. Today however about 10am I began to have some abdominal tenderness. This is my 1st IUI. I didn't have any meds. I ovulated early Wednesday morning and we did the insemination about 11:30am.

Has anyone else experienced a similar feeling? I did have a little spotting on the tissue after the IUI which i was sort of expecting. I didn't have any with my HSG test, but the doctor told me that I would have just a little bit so that didn't surprise me.

Hopefully we all get our BFP this time around. When are you guys going to test?

2 +opks this morning! Calling my doctor as soon as they open to schedule my appointments! Woohoo!

Thinking about you today, luster. Hoping for good news!

Update! IUIs scheduled for 1:15 this afternoon and 8am tomorrow morning! I hope we catch it!

good luck on your IUI Savasanna!

Unfortunately not good news for me, BFN this morning at 12dpiui, I have been having AF cramps but still put in my crinone this morning anyway. I know people may say its still early yet but by now I had a BFP when I was pregnant with my son.... I just don't get why it's not working this time around.... sigh.... ok sorry for the vent. My beta is technically scheduled for Monday, but if by Sunday (14dpiui) I have no BFP then I may just cancel the appointment, no use of wasting time and a copay for confirmation of what I already know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->